• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling to make a person PEE! (respond only if you favor it)

That's me!

ShiningIce said:
The thought of a woman being so ticklish that she'll actually pee when tickled makes my mouth water.

I get so nervous and excited if a guy even looks like he's going to start tickling me,I start wetting my pants a little right then!

i ask this question out of pure curiosity. i want to make that clear up front. this is an activity that i know people enjoy and just to make myself a more informed person would someone tell me why this is enjoyable (if it's possible to describe :) ). again i want to state that i in no way trying to disrespect or put down anything or anyone. it's just that there is so much out there that facinates me that i want to understand it better. thank you.

marnie

Well of course I can only speak for myself,but I love the idea of a man being in control of me. Making me lose control to such an extent is so exciting.I know that's still kind of a nebulous answer, but it may all stem from a time when I was 14 and my math teacher(on whom I had a huge crush) wouldn't let me go to the bathroom during a math test.This incident didn't involve tickling, but when I eventually accidently wet my pants he had me stay after class and he hugged me and I felt he had an erection. It was the first time I ever felt one and from then on he gave me special treatment.

first thank you so much for sharing that story. very powerful. and i totally understand that it's a feeling inside and feelings are almost impossible to explain but thank you for sharing. i can understand the liking a man to be in control of you because i love it as well. but as anyone i react to it in my own way. but i find this very interesting and want to thank you again for sharing.

no problem

Of course. I often wonder about other people's fetishes some of which I find truly disgusting but to each his own I suppose...as long as no one gets hurt.

I don't know if this is still open for discussion but I've never tickled anyone until they peed but I did get tickled once until I did a little. I'm really ticklish, I mean, I'm really, really ticklish and my boyfriend (at the time) was tickling me, I couldn't get him to stop and I was laughing so hard, I couldn't hold it and I went a little. I told him, he stopped, I showered and changed and then he started up again... that dork.

Welcome to the forum, marnie, I'm Mitch.
I personally don't have the wetting fetish. That being said, I know many forum members who are into it, and, I'm perfectly cool with what anyone else is into, because I have my own unique fetish of liking to see girls stand barefoot on ladders, which is truly unique, so, if someone enjoys a fetish of tickling to make themselves or their ticklee wet themselves, that to me is cool.
Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Welcome to the forum, marnie, I'm Mitch.
I personally don't have the wetting fetish. That being said, I know many forum members who are into it, and, I'm perfectly cool with what anyone else is into, because I have my own unique fetish of liking to see girls stand barefoot on ladders, which is truly unique, so, if someone enjoys a fetish of tickling to make themselves or their ticklee wet themselves, that to me is cool.
Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch
you enjoy seeing women on ladders? wow that's an interesting one as well. and i agree, we all enjoy different things and to each his own. would you mind sharing your enjoyment of that? please by all means tell me to go away if that bothers you. i'm just very interested in all these fabulous differences that make up this forum. it's not just about tickling, it includes all the things surrounding the tickling as well. and that is so cool to me.

how cute!

Girls standing barefoot on ladders? I've never heard of such a thing! How cute and unique. I suppose everything is out there...my ex-boyfriend has a fantasy ofbeing picked up and held in the arms of a giantess! Since I'm only 104 lbs and 5'6" you can see how we weren't exactly compatible fetish wise. Yes, I'dlike to have a message from you and learn more about this fetish of yours. Marnie

marnie said:
I get so nervous and excited if a guy even looks like he's going to start tickling me,I start wetting my pants a little right then!
Very erotic!

Its pretty extreme
Once, my wife and another female ler (hired) tickled me so badly (I ve been drinking plenty of water before the session) that they finally agreed to help me pee on a bucket (It was pretty humillating, being helpless on a bed and the ladys helping me pee

Diego

marnie said:
I suppose everything is out there...my ex-boyfriend has a fantasy of being picked up and held in the arms of a giantess!

That's surprisingly common, GTS fetish fiction and art actually travel all over the internet. :3 Surprisingly, by the japanese from what I've seen.

marnie said:

And this brings me to the pertinent question: So why is it that I don't know you?!!!!

Although it's not always my goal to make a girl wet herself when I tickle, if it happens, it's extremely exciting to me.

It's the whole package - her saying the words through her laughter "Please I'm gonna pee!", the look of panic on her face when she goes into silent laughter which makes her whole body tense and she realizes she isn't going to be able to hold it then having it soak her jeanes, panties, pantyhose, bare legs, or whatever.

It's the complete control you have over a girl when you're tickling her to that point.

Yeah, I know I'm tickle obssessed but after a while you learn to stop trying to figure out why and just go with what you are.

Tickled to pants wetting

Is this a common goal for "lers"? I've seen 2 or 3 clips where this is involved and as a male "lee" I've never personaly had it happen (although I'm not opposed to the idea, my wife is my only "ler" and we haven't discussed it yet) but I'm curious on the opinions "lers" and "lees" might have?

I've been tickled to that point many times.

I was embarrassed the first couple of times it happened but after a while it was just "Oh well. If it happens it happens".

My ticklers past and present seemed to find it exciting although they never said so but I always knew.

If you visit Ticklehell.com.......

you will find a video titled "Tickled Until She Pees". Other videoes on this site mention peeing while being tickled. :cool:

Urination is a thing we're taught to control more than just about anything, and it's also a thing we generally do privately. It makes a lot of sense that it's such a turn-on for some people.

I think the idea can be very erotic in theory and in fantasy; probably not so much practically.

I have and did so intentionally many times only because I am very merciless when I tickle and the point the one being tickled is at when control is lossed is just so awesome!

M1
Making your lee pee is the ultimate. It's a clear sign you've done a good job. I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend who knew I loved tickling, and that I wanted to tickle her till she peed, and one night on my b-day she let give it to her good. Since then, I have yet to tickle someone to that point.

Although it's not always my goal to make a girl wet herself when I tickle, if it happens, it's extremely exciting to me.

It's the whole package - her saying the words through her laughter "Please I'm gonna pee!", the look of panic on her face when she goes into silent laughter which makes her whole body tense and she realizes she isn't going to be able to hold it then having it soak her jeanes, panties, pantyhose, bare legs, or whatever.

It's the complete control you have over a girl when you're tickling her to that point.

Yeah, I know I'm tickle obssessed but after a while you learn to stop trying to figure out why and just go with what you are.

AMEN BROTHER, PREACH!!!!

A friend of mine had a party to celebrate the end of the school year. His parents were on vacation , so it was the perfect time. The party was in full swing when I held some screaming and laughter coming from one of the bedrooms. I went back there to find my closest chum , who was a notorious toe tickler, on his parents bed struggling to hold unto the foot of this girl named Barbara. She was on her back and she was fighting hard to free her foot from his grasp. All of a sudden she farted and wet herself. Poor Barbara was quite humiliated and left the party. But she returned and ended up getting foot tickled once more,this time by me. I gave her a break this time.

You have to remember that if the ticklee is on a bed or the couch you have one big mess.:disgust:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back