• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling turn-on spots

definetely my sides, ribs, belly and bellybutton. on a scale from 1-10
its probably rated well over :evilha: 50++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ with ticklishness.

I'm surprised no-ones said their bottom yet. Because thats what does it for me aside from the obv. I get hotter from tickling my girly on her tummy and her thighs (all over), but there you go!

Definitely feet and inner thighs and well the obvious place also. :)

Wow!

i have to say slow lightly stroking of my feet and toes and torturous circles around my nipples with soft fingers definitley getz me hot! i short circuit and i love it LOL!!! :devil:

Well I am both lee and ler. The place where I would be turned on sexually the most are feet, inner thighs, pocket areas (if you know what i mean), my boyfriend tries to kiss my neck a lot and that tickles, my back, and my breasts and around them.

:happyfloa

without a doubt.....

My feet and toes......but the belly line is quite dangerous too!

My ticklish spots....

Lets see... my knees.
No, the tops of my feet.
No, the soles!
No, my toes, definitely my toes..
Changed my mind, it's my thighs.
Nevermind, its my low back and waist.... and my neck... and my ears... and.. and.. and...

Oh heck, just about anywhere there is skin!

(Baron, are you paying attention?) :2poke: :wub:

ticklechick

Inner thighs, to the edges of my panties... and then in-between. Good God! :blush:

I would have to definitely agree with the pantyline~ that can make anyone laugh no matter what...

Mislaffsalot said:
Ok, lees. When you get tickled, what place on your body can a ler tickle you that will turn you on the most?

My place would have to be my tummy/pantyline. Slow, light, torturous tickles right there get me all hot and bothered. :blush: :wub: :Kiss1: :lovestory

Mmm, I love being teased in the area right below the navel, and the area right where the back ends, and right before the butt begins.

Those two areas are the best. :justlips:

<-- am willing...

to test out that theory if you ladies like?

:couch: :couch: :woot: :woot: :bouncybou :wavingguy

I agree...

10twinkletoes said:
I would have to definitely agree with the pantyline~ that can make anyone laugh no matter what...

Being the "ler" I can say that tickling that area as well as the outer area of the "lips" work well. Along with the neck and back of the ears. Inner thighs. Depends on the "lee".

o yea...i forgot..my ears also, besides my neck..

It all depends on the 'ler and the mood... that's about all you're gonna get out of me on this one.

RubMyBelly said:
Mmm, I love being teased in the area right below the navel, and the area right where the back ends, and right before the butt begins.

Those two areas are the best. :justlips:

For me as a guy, I must say these are mine too... along with that crack along the inner thigh and groing.

But honestly, any small amount of tickling anywhere will do the trick for me... as ler or lee!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back