• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling turn-on spots

vivid sensual tickling of...

vivid, sensual tickling of...

whatever spot you can think of, and some you might not...lol

tell me about it

with me it is the kissing over my body, expecially my stomache, although tickles me like hell i find it a turn on, but the travelling fingers works well to, like going up and down my sides (if u can keep me still that is) but i guess the sense of knowing i cant move (if tied up) would be a turn on, unfortunatly i havent been with a guy that likes the tied up bed thing, they feel it is all to over powering on the person, sweet guys but is also annoying.

The Untickled 1 said:
with me it is the kissing over my body, expecially my stomache, although tickles me like hell i find it a turn on, but the travelling fingers works well to, like going up and down my sides (if u can keep me still that is) but i guess the sense of knowing i cant move (if tied up) would be a turn on, unfortunatly i havent been with a guy that likes the tied up bed thing, they feel it is all to over powering on the person, sweet guys but is also annoying.

Yea. You need a bad boy. Unfortunately I don't know any.

tickle turn on spots

the soles of my feet and toes wow that turns me on, the feeling of my skin tingling mmmmm yehhh

ow man,

i dont live in kuckamunga i put that down because i got it from the simpsons, and i dont want to tell people where i live
but if people think i live there then i am gonna have to change it

The Untickled 1 said:
i dont live in kuckamunga i put that down because i got it from the simpsons, and i dont want to tell people where i live
but if people think i live there then i am gonna have to change it

You are such a card.

The Untickled 1 said:
im a card? i have no idea what that means never heard it before,

Think.....you didn't get the kuckamunga joke.......to state the obvious.....the very obvious....I didn't really think you lived in "kuckamunga". Oy vey!

Mislaffsalot said:
Ok, lees. When you get tickled, what place on your body can a ler tickle you that will turn you on the most?

The arch of my right foot - I - um - well, use a wooden foot massager to "stimulate" this area while I - ahem - pleasure myself - so it's in my head that being stimulated there = sexual pleasure.

Also the right side of my neck. As I went through puberty and as I got older I was very much into vampires and always imagined them biting me on the right side of my neck - not the left but the right. (Probably cause I'm right handed.) So being tickled, kissed, or bitten there gets me - well, horny!

LOL Jamie....

thanks for the openess....BTW.. didnt you live in NY at one point? :2poke:

It's Jami, no "E"

fttickler said:
thanks for the openess....BTW.. didnt you live in NY at one point? :2poke:

Nope. Lived in California my entire life. I've only been to NY once. Almost got run over by a taxi, didn't even stay the whole day. Mom and dad were anxious to get the hell out and back on the road. They hate NY.

Digging into my hips. Mainly because I'm "off the charts" there and would literally "sell my soul to the devil" to get it to stop. I guess that level of complete helplessness and absolute agony is what does it. :eek:

lk70 said:
Yup. Me too.

As a man, I don't know what planet I've been on the past 35 years.Not only was I locked away in the tickling-fetish utility closet, but I must've been stowed away in one of the shipping crates! To hear women say they love to be tickled like this is just great.

I don't know...i'm kind of picky...it would have to be....somewhere on my body. :devil2:

Jk.

Probably my hips/stomach/sides/back

My neck/ears... I simply DIE when lightly tickled/kissed there.

Omg!!

LindyHopper said:
Inner thighs, to the edges of my panties... and then in-between. Good God! :blush:

Ok, I'm all hot and bothered just from reading this comment! I also am ticklish in that area. What drives me the most crazy is having fingers lightly stroking the hollows of my hips & that little place where my inner thighs meets my um... well..... Yep, that'll do it.

I gotta go take a shower, sigh

On Me: Stomach, waistline, hips and neck definately

Girl: navel, stomach, ribs, chest, basically anything upperbody is a turn on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back