• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling turn-on spots

Being nibbled on my neck and colar bone and since my husband has a short beard it tickles even more and brings out the goosebumps!

feet, mostly. you can be cruel or nice and it'll get me riled up.
CS2K gets excited when her ribs and feet are tickled softly, or nibbled.

sabaki said:
Mostly anywhere will work, if the touch is right.

But especially soft strokes on the insides of my wrists and arm, and under my armpits.

Oh my GYOD!
The wrist thing too?
I like when a lady has long nails and does that!
Maybe not my under arms, but the wrists and forearm?
Isn't it perfect?

Mislaffsalot said:
Ok, lees. When you get tickled, what place on your body can a ler tickle you that will turn you on the most?

My place would have to be my tummy/pantyline. Slow, light, torturous tickles right there get me all hot and bothered. :blush: :wub: :Kiss1: :lovestory

I agree with you that the tummy/pantyline is the most ticklish area. Have you heard of the notable area of the stomach called the "V-ZONE"? It's runs from the hipbones to the pelvic bones and genitals. It's one of the most erotic areas of my body. Just a light tickle to the V-zone can cause a sensual electric-like shock that travels right down to my genital area!!

Dancer said:
I agree with you that the tummy/pantyline is the most ticklish area. Have you heard of the notable area of the stomach called the "V-ZONE"? It's runs from the hipbones to the pelvic bones and genitals. It's one of the most erotic areas of my body. Just a light tickle to the V-zone can cause a sensual electric-like shock that travels right down to my genital area!!

i know exactly what you are talking about and its amazing!

Come on up Chickles and I'll give you all you want...
:wub: :devil2: :veryhappy :cool2:

chickles_:) said:
Oh YESSS!! Those spots are often good. but am i the only one who has the spot move around on her? it's like some days its one spot then another evening (or day :blush: ) it's a different hotspot, you know?

Still, my lower tummy/panty-line, the underside of my breasts and very light strokes on my upper underarms wins out more than most.

Many blessings
Chickles
Where are you again?​
:firedevil

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: MMMMMMMMMMMM...There is a sweet spot in between my toes that simply drives me wild if the feather is patiently introduced. It almost feels like sex when the feather goes in and out between my toes... :blush:
Can we get together MOM...
:woot:

MOM said:
definetely my sides, ribs, belly and bellybutton. on a scale from 1-10
its probably rated well over :evilha: 50++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ with ticklishness.
Okay Hotel... ON THE NEXT FLIGHT NOW... And we can have some fun. :blaugh: :manicd: :evilha: :angel:

tickleshotel said:
Tickling my feet and nibbling on my neck and/or ears
Come here Ms Chaos and I'll get a lot more out of you. I'll start by getting to the foot of the problem.
:D :blaugh: :evilha: :manicd: :angel:

Mz Chaos said:
It all depends on the 'ler and the mood... that's about all you're gonna get out of me on this one.
Care to come North to BC Canada Tigres and let me find out.​
:wub: :veryhappy :devil2:

Ticklish_tigres said:
vivid, sensual tickling of...

whatever spot you can think of, and some you might not...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Light feathery touches on my belly and hips.
I would be in the utmost ticklish agony if it got any harder though!!! :eek: :upsidedow

1. My inner thighs
2. The area just right below my belly.
3. And of course "erotic tickling"

pretty much everywhere is a turn on - backs of my knees is probably the most erogenous for me though, followed by face/neck, chest/stomach and if my toes are touched - i think the only ticklish spot on me that isnt a turn on is under my arms.

idk honestly on me

id assume that my groin is a spot

i do know for a fact that my lower back is , like if a girl runs her fingernails on my bare lower back , that drives me nuts

My neck when nibbled or lightly touched and along my collarbone, yikes :happyfloa

My hip area, bum bum, thighs and nips (sheesh did I really say that :blush: ), my knees too if done the right way :firedevil

Anyplace in the inner thigh area. Prior to being tickled the very thought of a good merciless rib tickling is such a turn on. Just thinking about the pure torturous nature of it.

I would have to say my neck (but only when someone's mouth is used and not their fingers). When my husband goes to kiss my neck, I start out thinking, "Okay, I'm NOT going to laugh!". I try REALLY hard to keep things sensual (as is, most of the time, what's intended), but about two seconds into the kissing/nibbling I can feel the giggles begin to bubble up and the INTENSE goosebumps spring up all over my body (which is where the "turn on" part comes in - I LOVE goosebumps.) When the giggles actually start, my husband usually just grabs on tighter and burries his face in so that I can't push him off. That's when the full-blown laughter starts and doesn't end until he decides to stop.

I think, in part, what also makes this a "turn on" spot is that my husband is the only one who gets to tickle me there (and in that way), so I guess my brain also associates this kind of tickling as a prelude to something *much* more intimate. Just a guess though....

Maggie

Definitely...

TicklishLurker said:
The arch of my right foot - I - um - well, use a wooden foot massager to "stimulate" this area while I - ahem - pleasure myself - so it's in my head that being stimulated there = sexual pleasure.

Also the right side of my neck. As I went through puberty and as I got older I was very much into vampires and always imagined them biting me on the right side of my neck - not the left but the right. (Probably cause I'm right handed.) So being tickled, kissed, or bitten there gets me - well, horny!

My arches, sides of my feet, tops of my feet, tummy, sides, boobs, neck, armpits, and personal areas very much.... especially in conjunction with foot tickling!

Tara

TaraToes25 said:
My arches, sides of my feet, tops of my feet, tummy, sides, boobs, neck, armpits, and personal areas very much.... especially in conjunction with foot tickling!

Tara

So does that mean that a small vibrator being pressed against you while your feet are stroked up and down will drive you insane?

Honestly, anywhere. If tickled there long enough, I will eventually get that funny feeling down there.

I guess if they wanted to quickly turn me on... waistline, inner thighs, umm... that spot between my legs lol those spots would work wonders.

ViperGTS said:
So does that mean that a small vibrator being pressed against you while your feet are stroked up and down will drive you insane?

Yes, it definitely means that! And yes i have tried it... with help of course

everywhere for me

I think no matter where in tickle, if is by a sexy lady, then its a major turn on for me. Sure there are areas they could tickle to make me go crazy, but if she is a hottie, im turned on like a light!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back