• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Diva's

Curiosity

Hi everybody,

I'm very new to this community but had some information that I wanted to share with you that I thought you might enjoy. In order to remain as anonymous as possible - let me just tell you that I own a promotion company and do plenty of work with the WWF when they are in certain areas of the country. With this work I have gotten to know many of the superstars personally. A good few of which I would even call friends.

I saw many posts in here asking about ticklish WWF Diva's. Let me just assure you that most all of them I know for a fact are indeed ticklish. Some from personal experience, some just from seeing it happen, etc.

Chyna, Lita, Trish, Torrie, Stacy - all of which I can happily assure you are quite ticklish!

I saw Chyna getting a pedicure in the back giggling through most of it. Her, Debbie (the WWF beautician) and myself even had a brief joking conversation about how ticklish she is.

Lita - I'll just say that I know from personal experience that she is not only very ticklish, but has am amazingly beautiful laugh! It varries from a little girl's giggle to a deep beely laugh. It's contagious!

Trish I also saw get a pretty good extended tickle and she is very ticklish!

Torrie and Stacy I have seen both (briefly) be tickled, and both indeed are quite ticklish.

The only "bad" news is that Molly doesn't seem to be really.

Anyway - I thought you guys would enjoy knowing this. I pondered whether or not I should post this because I'm sure many of you won't beleive me. That's ok if you don't. I understand. But I assure you this is all true and I thought it was something you guys would want to know about. I do choose to remain anonymous just in case, but I figured this was harmless enough information to disclose to people who would enjoy it so much.

Incase you're wondering, I am a female myself. Don't know if that matters or not but I fugured some might want to know.

Hope you enjoy!

Curious J

Only spots I know of for sure are feet and sides. And she is what I would call "VERY" ticklish!

Hope you didn't hurt yourself in the faint! lol

Hello. I don't really follow wrestling, so I don't know if she's in or out or considered a "WWF woman of old", but would you have any info on whether Miss Elizabeth is ticklish or not?

It was me, yes. Matt was there but didnt participate! lol

I've seen her tickled a couple other times too but just quick tweaks of the ribs.

As for Miss Elizabeth - sorry. I dont know! =(

umm....umm....wow. Just wow.

How did it come that you tickled her feet? Did you just walked over to her and said "Hey Lita, could I..you know" and so on? And how long did it last? Did you talk with her about tickling? Please tell us everything about this one! You are my first 2002 heroin! ;) Thanks a tousand times!

And what about Trish? Are her feet ticklish too? An answer would be great! Thanks beforehand!
And, well, sorry for my bad english :)

It's actually been mentioned on this forum several times that Trish has ticklish feet! :D
I've always been curious about a wrestling diva from about ten years ago; Missy Hyatt. Before there was Trish, Torrie or Stacy, there was Missy, and in her prime, she was hotter than any of them. Also any tickle info about Kimberly, the Diamond Doll (can you believe that georgious woman is married to that tattooed, scrawny leather-faced DDP?-If that sounds like sour grapes, well I guess it is)

Great news....

Lita is ticklish!?!
That is sooo way cool! She's been a fantasy ticklee of mine since I first saw her in the WWF. I'm so pumped to think that her feet are "very" ticklish.
Thank you Curiosity, this'll lead to some awesome dreams tonight!

OK - as for how it came about - well that sounds even more unbeleivable but here you go:

I am from Southern California - the December PPV was in San Diego and I was there - had done some work for them leading up to it. They were in Anaheim the next night which is only about an hour drive so the majority of them stayed in San Diego overnight - as did I. After the event I went back to the Hardy's hotel room - the 3 of them shared a large room. Matt and Jeff really are brothers and Lita really is a great friend of theirs and the 3 of them travel and stay together. Lita and Matt are NOT dating in real life - she is single, so keep your hopes up guys! =)

Matt, Jeff, Lita and Edge are probably my closest friends in the business. The 5 of us (and a couple others) went for a few drinks in the bar and then up to their room later.

We were joking around (buzzed) and they were teaching me wrestling moves and holds, etc off and on throughout the night... Edge taught me the figure 4 leg lock at one point which I later tried out on Lita (who was barefoot). When I got it on her I briefly tickled her extended foot. She kinda squeeked and giggled. Edge encouraged me by saying something like "Ohhh - now THAT'S a whole new submission move - good job!" With that I figured what the hell and tickled both her feet for as long as I could hold her there - maybe 30 seconds before she broke it and jumped on me! She layed on top of me and attacked my ribs for another 30 seconds or so teasing me the whole time until - I TAPPED OUT! =) Yes, she beat me at my own game! So Lita, while probably not "one of us" - is indeed a tickler as well! And a damn good one too! lol

As for Missy Hyatt or other ladies of the past - I never worked with anybody but the WWF and only the last few years so I have no information for you on anybody other than the current (or recent) ladies.

As for Kimberly - I have met her now with DDP being in the WWF. I can tell you she's a sweet lady. I would sure think she is - but unfortunately I just don't know! I promise to keep my eyes and ears open in the future though! =)

I forgot to mention......

There is a yahoo club called "Is Stephanie McMahon Ticklish". In the club, someone claims that she responded to his e-mail about her ticklishness. She confirmed that she has ticklish feet!
Also, I did a picture of Stephanie locked in the stocks and having her barefeet tickled with a feather. I couldn't figure out how to post it here, but you can check it out there.

Thank You Curiousity for making my year so far. Knowing that the WWF Divas are ticklish is a gold mine. I would have loved to have been in that room when you tickled Lita. I would love to know who was the lucky one to tickle Trish's feet and how did she react? Is she a screamer or a squimer when tickled? What about Tori and Staci, how did they react when tickled? Look forward to hearing more from you.

Curiousity

Loved your post and I soooooo welcome you!
God how I loved hearing you put Lita in a figure 4 leg lock and then tickling her feet!

I envy you girl! 20 seconds huh? She's a tough woman and to hold her that long you get my vote for amatuer female wrestler of 2002. ;)

Great story, I know Lita isn't a Trish but I still dig her alot!

DK

Hi everybody!

Thanks for the nice words! It makes me happy to know that you all enjoyed hearing!

I'm sorry I don't have time to respond to all the questions now - I have busy weekend ahead of me but I promise I will answer everything as soon as I can!

I will tell you though that Trish was not a screamer - Trish is just a laugher! Makes it kinda fun getting her! :devil:

I'll send more info soon!

Thanks!

Curiosity

[email protected]

Hold on!!!

How is it that everyone assumes this person is telling the truth but no one beleaved Prince whats-his-face?

KImberly Page

I emailed DDP's wife and asked her the question last year. She and DDP sent me an autographed photo. She wrote on it, "No They're not ticklish!" Oh well sad but she is sexy

How about the soles of Ivory or Debra Austin?
Id love to tickle Debra

Who wouldn't

I would love to tickle Debra. Personaly I think she is the best looking of all the women in wrestling. Her and Dawn Marie Bytch ar by far the sexiest women still working (Miss Elizabeth isn't working to my knowledge).

First Triple H...then angry Kane...now the ticklish Divas!

Yes!! Yes!! Welcome Welcome Welcome! Curiosity didn't kill the cat, that cat is livin'! WOO! Ever since I joined this fourm, I've been waiting to find out about Trish, Lita, Torrie, Stacie and the others! Hey, on a scale on one to ten how would you rate their ticklishness? Also, who tickled Stacie, Torrie and Trish?

Responses

Hi guys,

I'll do my best to briefly answer everything here:

Debra IS ticklish but I dont know about her feet - she's quite ticklish though so I'd have to assume so. Saw Chyna tickle her ribs / sides.

Ivory - I have no info but will be on the lookout! =)

Stacy and Torrie tickled each other practicing for a match. It turned into something of a tickle-fight - it had my TOTAL attention when Dean (Malenko who is a part-time trainer now) rolled his eyes at me and said "they ALWAYS do this..." before breaking them up.

Trish was stretching backstage, she was barefoot sitting on one chair with another chair facing her and both her feet on them through the opening. Big Show came by and tickled her feet. She jumped, screamed and laughed but then that was all - they just started talking.

Bye for now! =)

Trish Video

This is a perfect missing tickling opportunity during a photo shoot. She is sitting on a floating device with ther legs extended. The photographer grabs her foot several times to position her, but no tickling.

Go to this http://www.wwfdivas.com/caribbean/trish/videos.html site for the videos and look at the Trish is on a float in the water section.

Enjoy,

Knight Tickler

Trish scenes

Are these scenes of Trish available on VHS tape? I seem to remember
seeing this "Hedonist" vid for sale, but before I run out and buy it,
I just want to make sure. WHOOOOOAAA!

Hey, if that damn photographer didn't tickle her feet,uhhh....maybe
our good friend Mr. Stern will??

I know this is late, but I'm wondering if Curiousity still goes to the board. Almost a year later, and we have some new divas. If you still go this board, Curiousity, have you ever seen Victoria tickled?

Grolsch was asking about Miss Elizabeth. A couple mths. ago, somebody(I can't remember who it was) posted on this board, that they grew up w/Elizabeth, and she was extremely ticklish everywhere. I hope that makes your day

Hey I was wondering...

I was wondering if Stephine Spencer or somthing like that
I was wondering if she was ticklish she is really hot.

Trish /Stephanie

what situation was trish stratus in when she got tickled? What is her most ticklish place on her body? Does stephanie have a ticklish upper body?

what is the best way to tickle trish stratus if u wanted to see her laugh and see how many ticklish places she has on her body? just wondering. Also what is the best way to tickle stephanie if u like to tickle her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back