• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Diva's

That is by far, the best name on this forum. TickleTrish. ::Claps:: Anywho, the best way to see Trish laugh is to give Victoria and Trish a tickle-bondage gimmick. The WWE is great at making fun of flavors of the month, so I think they should use poor Sara's publicity (Like they have done with so many others in the past) and have Victoria come up with some type of past for Trish where she starred in bondage and foot related videos. It would be good for a month or so. Then Jazz would go ruin it. But still, it's a suggesstion...

I'm still around!!! I thought the subject had died down - but I'm glad it hasn't!

I only recently met Victoria for the fist time and all I can tell you is that she's nothing like her "character." She's as sweet a person as I've ever met... or at least she sure seemed to be! Whether or not she's ticklish, I just dont know. I'll sure keep my eyes and ears open though! ;)

As for questions like "the best way to tickle Trish" and things like that - sorry but I just dont know! I'm not her personal tickler and havent had in depth conversations with her about the extent of her ticklishness. I've just been blessed with a wonderful career that allows me to call most of them aquiantances, and many of them friends.

Thanks again for the interest!

"Curiosity"
[email protected]

Dear od in Heaven! Lita has ticklish feet! I can now die a appy man, knowing that my fantasy is true!

Ticklish diavas

Thanks to curiosity i now know that Jaqueline and Terri are ticklish on their ribs and feet. Thanks for answering my questions curiosity.

Stephanie

Dude, you gotta tickle her, she's just so damn sexy! TICKLE HER! TICKLE HER! TICKLE HER! ... just be sure vince doesn't catch you and fire you!

All I can say curiosity....Keep up the terrific work..I have always been a huge fan of WWE/F..And even more so of the DIVA's..Being a tremendous fan of tickling as well I am greatly endebted to you for this tantalizing imformation. I also know from experience that the figure four leg lock is a terrific way get that ever important ruthless feet tickling done..Awesome job..
On a non-tickling note. How would you describe Torrie Wilson's personality,and demeanor? I think that she is by far the best looking DIVA..Of course great looks don't always mean a great personality..Unfourtunately..:sowrong:
Again thanks a million for the info..

Just A Guess But...

Not to say he's a bad guy or anything, but (with all those big money super star's too choose from) Torrie Willson chose the very talented Billy kidman to marry. I'm sure she could have had her chois of any forme WCW star's, but she chose a cruiser weight who (dispite his talents) doesn't make nearly what a Rock, Triple H, or a Hulk Hogan gets.

uh...

and how would that make her a bad guy? if anything, she is respectable for it! she chose based off of who she actually likes! remember, show biz or non-show biz, marrage is supposed to be a life long commitment based on love, not money or looks. Looks fade, and money can be lost.....true love never dies. I respect torrie for doing that!

"Not that HE"S a bad guy.

I was stating that Billy Kidman probably isn't a bad guy. The fact that Torrie would choose to be with a midcarder when she could have her choice of so called "Mega-Stars" makes her a very cool chick.

Gail or Victoria?

Well, once again I must put this to the top again asking if there is any recent news on Victoria, and if the new WWE Diva, Gail Kim, is ticklish?

I am just replying to this post for my friend, $tickletorturer.

I am geeked to hear (from trish stratus feet post) and this post that stacy is ticklish, and I am also really glad trish is ticklish. I AM IN HEAVEN!!!!!!! THIS NEWS HAS MADE MY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, MAYBE it's a stretch, but JUST MAYBE EVEN MY YEAR!!!

I told you $tickletorturer that Lita is ticklish-f-ing amazing!!!

Re: Hold on!!!

SlaverTickler said:
How is it that everyone assumes this person is telling the truth but no one beleaved Prince whats-his-face?

Cuz she is more believeable-she has a very believeable story going, and Prince whats-his-face just talked about how he met celebs from just living in hollywood, not working with them like curiousity-besides, Trish replied on her message board that her feet is ticklish, which is what curiousity said.

Forget what any cereal brand may claim, I just found out Lita has very ticklish feet and that's the best way to start my day. :D

Re: Re: Hold on!!!

pimpster85 said:
Cuz she is more believeable-she has a very believeable story going, and Prince whats-his-face just talked about how he met celebs from just living in hollywood, not working with them like curiousity-besides, Trish replied on her message board that her feet is ticklish, which is what curiousity said.

Wow, this topic is STILL getting some play! Nice to see...

Thanks for having my back there, Pimpster. To follow you up on your reply... I'm merely telling you guys what I know because I've been lucky and been put in a position of being able to get some of this info and being able to call some of these people "my friends." I'm just trying to share that with you guys because these are questions you wanted answered and I was lucky enough to be able to supply those answers. If you choose not to beleive me, that's fine... but I assure you that it's your own loss and absolutely no sweat to me.

Thanks for all the nice e-mails everybody. Sorry it's been so long that I've been in here. Times were rough... I was in a bad car accident and then was hit pretty hard by the Southern California fires a few months ago and just now getting back on my feet... so anyway - it's nice to be back!

Jenn
(Curiosity)

Sorry to hear that Jenn!
But its great to hear you are back. Now get well soon, will ya? ;)
TNO

Sorry "Jen"

I'm sorry if I came off wrong with what I said before. I wasn't trying to call you a liar, I just didn't understand why you were beleaved and this other guy wasn't. keep up the good work.

dear curious i beleive you saying that trish stratus is ticklish, but um i was wondering is trish ticklish in the tummy, an the uderarms? cause i would like to see her laugh. do u know if torrie wilson is ticklish on her upper body? do u know any situations where trish was tickled an how i would love to hear a story about how trish got tickled by somebody? Also if u know any story about how torrie wilson got tickled cause i would enjoy reading a story if you could tell me thanks

I do happen to know that both of them are ticklish, and ticklish on their upperbodies, yes! :D

I didn't see anything extensive, so it's barely worth the "stories..." but I have seen it and can tell you that they ARE quite ticklish. Hope that helps...

Jenn
(Curiosity)

hi curious i was just wondering is there any way for me to contact trish stratus or torrie wilson cause i want to be friends with them. Do u know if Stephanie McMahon is ticklish on her tummy or sides?

WWE refreee

curious i was wondering do u know how i could become a WWE offical refree if i wanted to become part of the WWE company?

You'd need to contact WWE about becoming a referee and as for getting to know Torrie and Trish, sorry. I can't give out that information. Try to going to a live event and see if you can meet them there.

I just think that this is such a great thread, it deserves to be bumped every once in a while, based on the questions people ask about WWE Divas.

Sorry Curiosity if I'm instigating people to use this to ask you questions, that is not my intent. It's just great to hear from someone who has first hand knowledge. I think I speak for many of us wrestling fans and fans of the divas when I say I think this post is a great find.

Curiosity

Curiosity if you still see this, could you tell me if Lita paints her tonails and how nice her feet look

I don't mean to pour any cold water on the fun in this thread, but I have to point out that the person who claims to know Lita/Matt Hardy etc...said sometime in January on this very post that Matt and Lita are NOT a couple in real life, and that Lita is single. Just wanted an explanation to that, because it was well known they were a couple till the last few weeks when they broke up...so I'm not sure if this person is telling the truth that she knows the wrestlers and simply had bad information or she is just making all of this up that she knows them.

lier

his lying... it sounds so fake. 1st he says Trish isnt a screamer and then he says Big Show tickles her feet and she jumps up, laughs and screams? :S also i find it very difficult to believe that Trish would be stretching in a locker room and not see Big Show come up and try to tickle her without fidgeting back. Very fake, also to note that he/she keeps coming back to responde. As if a crew worker would do something like that w/o posting on the boards over and over

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back