• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Diva's

well random seeing that becoming a wrestler has been my dream since i was six i'll try and get that information (first hand of course :devil2: :devil2:)

Jackie Gayda is ticklish. In the official UK Playstation magazine the had a profile on here a few issues back and one of her dislikes was 'having her feet tickled' so i assume she has ticklish feet!

koolben said:
well random seeing that becoming a wrestler has been my dream since i was six i'll try and get that information (first hand of course :devil2: :devil2:)
ok u do that for me please :wavingguy

:yowzer: :firedevil :wow: :wowzer: :redheart:
Curiosity said:
OK - as for how it came about - well that sounds even more unbeleivable but here you go:

I am from Southern California - the December PPV was in San Diego and I was there - had done some work for them leading up to it. They were in Anaheim the next night which is only about an hour drive so the majority of them stayed in San Diego overnight - as did I. After the event I went back to the Hardy's hotel room - the 3 of them shared a large room. Matt and Jeff really are brothers and Lita really is a great friend of theirs and the 3 of them travel and stay together. Lita and Matt are NOT dating in real life - she is single, so keep your hopes up guys! =)

Matt, Jeff, Lita and Edge are probably my closest friends in the business. The 5 of us (and a couple others) went for a few drinks in the bar and then up to their room later. :
We were joking around (buzzed) and they were teaching me wrestling moves and holds, etc off and on throughout the night... Edge taught me the figure 4 leg lock at one point which I later tried out on Lita (who was barefoot). When I got it on her I briefly tickled her extended foot. She kinda squeeked and giggled. Edge encouraged me by saying something like "Ohhh - now THAT'S a whole new submission move - good job!" With that I figured what the hell and tickled both her feet :veryhappy for as long as I could hold her there - maybe 30 seconds before she broke it and jumped on me! She layed on top of me and attacked my ribs for another 30 seconds or so teasing me the whole time until - I TAPPED OUT! =) Yes, she beat me at my own game! So Lita, while probably not "one of us" - is indeed a tickler as well! And a damn good one too! lol :2poke:

As for Missy Hyatt or other ladies of the past - I never worked with anybody but the WWF and only the last few years so I have no information for you on anybody other than the current (or recent) ladies.

As for Kimberly - I have met her now with DDP being in the WWF. I can tell you she's a sweet lady. I would sure think she is - but unfortunately I just don't know! I promise to keep my eyes and ears open in the future though! =)

I really want to know this!

Are Stacy Keibler, Victoria, Stephanie Mcmahon and Torrie Wilson ticklish on the soles of their feet? Can you tell us any stories please?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back