• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Sucking

Since I have last posted, it turns out that I am ticklish on my feet, and interestingly enough, it took a lil bit of licking, nibbling, and including TOE SUCKING!!! (and a nice lil grating of 2 forks afterwords that really got me laughing like a lunatic)

Color me "Converted"

That along with tickling is HOT...... damn HOT!!! :woot:

It gets me going when the ler holds my big toe with his teeth and tickles the soles the same time. Don't know about sucking really.

Never had it done until about a week ago. Dear god, count me in as a convert, lol. Hubby isn't into feet so I am not sure what possessed him to do that, but I'll take more of that. That was the best combination of sensual and ticklish that I have experienced to date.

yummmm.

I'm a recent convert as well...it's on the edge of intolerable for me, and I love it. I do need to be held securely, otherwise terrible things might happen. It's sheer tickling, though, not as sensual as spine-stroking or gentle tummy tickling. My toes are awfully sensitive.

I'm sort of indifferent to doing the same to other people. I had an ex who always wanted me to suck her toes, and it wasn't a huge turn-on for me...not a turn-off, either. But she wasn't ticklish at all.

If I had my way I'd be sucking some right now instead of just talking about.

I will do it as part of tickle-play, you know, teasing tongueing of sole and toes, but only if the feet are clean. I would never ask a woman to do that to me though, and I have no desire for it, only to give....

blokepre_0004.jpg

No comment :devilish:

Ha ha! Oh Bella, you're awesome!

I love it! Especially when you get the three middle toes at one time! :) Oh mannnn!!! Please, suck on my toes and look me in the eyes when you do it... I'll die a happy woman lol

It's a fine thing to do, but not my favorite foot worship activity (which would be sole licking). :D

I'd much rather lick the soles....... and kiss them.......... and suck on them......... and nibble them. But yeah toe sucking is good.

It's funny.. I consider myself to have a foot fetish, but I do not enjoy sucking toes or licking feet in any way at all. Can't say I am a fan of toe sucking, nope.

it would depend on who the woman is but yes i would do it!!

i was completely surprised to find out how arousing it is and how much deeper it took me into subspace. it was mind-blowing. the next time, however, i want to watch. maybe it's the way that guys like watching themselves receive a blow job. i don't just want to feel the pleasure, i want to see the pleasure it brings the 'ler as he sucks my toes and worships my feet. i want to watch him and let his excitement increase my excitement. i want us to look into each others eyes as he makes love to my feet. i want to feel it in my entire body....

Love going shrimping...yummy...but they gotta be clean or no way!

peace out,
daddy

So show of hands who likes it, and who likes doing it.

Although I'm primarily dominant, I LOVE worshipping women's feet!!!! :hello:

I'm proud to say that along with my tickling fetish, I HAVE A HUUUUUGE FOOT FETISH!

See attached picture! :)

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
I love the toe sucking. I didn't have it done much, but when my ex did it was sooooo awesome. ^.~ Huge turn on. ^.~

Although I'm primarily dominant, I LOVE worshipping women's feet!!!! :hello:

I'm proud to say that along with my tickling fetish, I HAVE A HUUUUUGE FOOT FETISH!

See attached picture! :)

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Hey... could you come over here and do that to me, too? :hipoke::zombiecatcher:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back