• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Sucking

I love sucking female toes, it's a real turn on espescialy if it tickles!:scream:

I've never sucked a female's toes before. While it's not something I've done, it would be something I would like to try at some point consdering how much I'm into women's feet. Problem is, my lady doesn't like to take care of her feet so they look rather haggardly which repulses me. Instead of properly grooming her toes, she peels her nails which looks utterly disgusting. I've tried convincing her to get regular (French) pedicures because it's something that turns me on, but her excuse is they don't properly sanitize the materials at the shops. She's afraind she'll get a disease of some sort. I think one of her idiot co-workers put that thought into her head. As a result, I don't even want to look at her feet let alone touch them.

I've never sucked a female's toes before. While it's not something I've done, it would be something I would like to try at some point consdering how much I'm into women's feet. Problem is, my lady doesn't like to take care of her feet so they look rather haggardly which repulses me. Instead of properly grooming her toes, she peels her nails which looks utterly disgusting. I've tried convincing her to get regular (French) pedicures because it's something that turns me on, but her excuse is they don't properly sanitize the materials at the shops. She's afraind she'll get a disease of some sort. I think one of her idiot co-workers put that thought into her head. As a result, I don't even want to look at her feet let alone touch them.

Do them for her; I give my wife pedicures.

She won't even let her nails grow long enough. She peels them on a weekly basis.

I love sucking my girlfriends toes, I can't get enough of it.
But I don't like to have mine sucked, which is just fine by her.....lol

Wow! I never thought this thread would last so long. But glad to see so many fans of toe sucking. My fiance turns to puddy when I do it to her.

Toe sucking

I love toe sucking great forplay if done right, especially if her feet are sensitive!!!

Haha ..and it also tickles. It's really a strange mix, but I love it too much

i love to suck on women's toes and tickle there soles at the same time if there ticklish it drives them insane.

I think you are a luck man, I love my girl to have short finger nails and toe nails. It drives me nuts.

Thing is, it looks disgusting when the nails are peeled. I can't even stand to look at them... and she won't even paint them.

I wish my toes were being sucked right now. They're a bit muddy, though.

I have this method where I take every individual toe and suck on it, lick it, and when done with all five lick lightly at the base while the entire time running light figure 8's all over the bottom of the foot. It's almost like I'm making love/tickling the foot It will usually drive my partner totally nuts while at the same time exciting them and me to the point of craziness...:).

Geeez...how I love this interest of ours...:).

Bill

I love toe sucking, it's a beautiful thing especially when doing it with someone special. Most ladies love to be on the receiving end too.

Life is nibbling, sucking, kissing and nuzzling cute, little, sexy, ticklish toes, everything else is just waiting.

I like to receive and give this. Only give it to feet that are taken care of and I find attractive. I do it to my husband all the time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back