• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Sucking

I'll show my support.

picture.php

picture.php

I've had the oppertunity to lick the feet of one girl, did'nt get to the toes:slapfight: I would be more into licking the soles but not oppose to the toes........did I just make a ryhme:shock:

Never had the pleasure of toe sucking. Never had the guts to try it on any of the girls I've been with. I'm sure I'd love it though

Hell yeah, luv it and do it; my gf (19yo) thinks its kinda wierd but she's starting to like it :) Hot sh!t for real...

i was completely surprised to find out how arousing it is and how much deeper it took me into subspace. it was mind-blowing. the next time, however, i want to watch. maybe it's the way that guys like watching themselves receive a blow job. i don't just want to feel the pleasure, i want to see the pleasure it brings the 'ler as he sucks my toes and worships my feet. i want to watch him and let his excitement increase my excitement. i want us to look into each others eyes as he makes love to my feet. i want to feel it in my entire body....

Oh, you're my dreamgirl. I converted a girl once to the point that she regularly begged me to suck her toes. She liked her soles licked and my tongue sliding between her small toes, but strong suction on her big toes just melted her. She could not keep her head up, her eyes open, or her mouth closed. I loved looking up at her and listening to her while I did it.

I've nibbled a little.

I believe that a light stroke on the instep , while sucking on some women's feet would make them say::omg:.

I've never done it but im not saying I won't but if something happened like i was doing it and her toenail fell of into my mouth well then I dont think it would ever happen again

I've never done it but im not saying I won't but if something happened like i was doing it and her toenail fell of into my mouth well then I dont think it would ever happen again

:D:D:D

Are you sure that you aren't some kinda turbo vacuum cleaner?!?! :D:D:D

I've done it to increase the pleasaure on one of that "special ocassions" , not really a fan , but if de ocassion appears I prefer to do it on long toes ;)

Yes I love to suck on a ladies toes and lick her feet especially if she is a ticklish lady on her feet. I have a female foot fetish but I have a tickling fetish more for female feet, although I love to tickle all over.

TicklesFemales

I don't like but still do it for the awesome reactions except...when you get kicked in the face. That's not cool.

I Like It!

I like doing it. It's obviously better if prior pampering and care have been given before. Clean feet, with polished toes, are so alluring. If it tickles her or pleases her, or both, then wonderful. I personally like the taste of the right toes.

And I meant 'right toes' as in the most suitable. Not like I'm biased to the right toes any more than the left.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than sucking the toes of the women I love. Fortunately the woman I love has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen and she loves it. It doesn't even have to be sexual. Last time I did it, it was just very loving and romantic. Next time I do it, she's going to be tied up and I'm going to have tickled her until she begs me to do it just for a break!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLm5oSJRxIU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLm5oSJRxIU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back