• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY V thoughts....

venray

Verified
So far this has been just awesome. Meeting a great bunch of new folks and seeing some old friends I havent seen in far too long..

Cant wait for game day....perfect way to wrap things up...

Thanks to all of you who have helped make our 5'th anniversary a huge success....

So we just got in, had to leave early cause of impending lake effect snow in our area("sob, sob"). But just wanted say we had an AWESOME time at our 2nd UNY. Thanks and much love to Ray and Tracy for putting on such a fantastic event and whoever we missed saying goodbye to.....it was good to see you again.

Another great weekend with good food, cool folks, and lots of laughter and joking around. And I agree, they really need to start having these damn Superbowls in the spring!

Drew

Thanks, Ray and Tracy, for another great gathering! :couch:
It was wonderful to finally meet you in person, Zod. :wavingguy
It was a pleasant surprise to see you both there, Libertine and KittenToes. :D
And it was great to hear that you're already planning NEST 2013, Lee. :woman:

I don't think words can truly express how I feel about interacting with you all. Everyone,even Natural Tickler,made me feel welcome. This was my first gathering. One thing I found out......................30 proof alcohol,with around 1/4 of the bottle in a two hour period and I do not mix well.

Thank you all for making this simple truck driver welcome. You are all great. :ty: :)

Wow, I have to say, you guys were so welcoming and amazing to me all weekend long.

I Cannot even express what it meant to me to be so easily welcomed to a group like that, and I thank you all.

(By the way, this is the new account name! :hello: )

Wow, I have to say, you guys were so welcoming and amazing to me all weekend long.

I Cannot even express what it meant to me to be so easily welcomed to a group like that, and I thank you all.

You were a pleasure to have with us my new friend....It is always nice when new folks come and enjoy....

Hope to see you again next year!

(LOVE the handle)

Ray

I don't think words can truly express how I feel about interacting with you all. Everyone,even Natural Tickler,made me feel welcome. This was my first gathering. One thing I found out......................30 proof alcohol,with around 1/4 of the bottle in a two hour period and I do not mix well.

Thank you all for making this simple truck driver welcome. You are all great. :ty: :)

It was GREAT to finally meet you my old friend!

Okay, the fifth UNY gathering is now complete and we are home, already mostly unpacked and thinking about getting back to work and the other real world kind of things. But I have to take a moment to thank EVERYONE who came and made it such a great party! Special thanks to those who helped out too, whether it be shopping, cooking, helping with cleanup, driving folks too and from places, etc -- You are much appreciated!

I always love this chance to reconnect with old friends and to make new ones.

A few memories from my weekend.. "Don't get lost" .. McDonald's hoarder.. "No Shit!".. "What song are you listening to?" .. "It was a moment of bravado".. "Don't poke a rhino".. "I got to tickle him.. TWICE!!".. Tracy is never done.. "we need to flambé the crepes".. "really, the building isn't on fire".. and goodbyes suck..

Tracy

I saw the name and was like who is this? lol then i noticed what ya other name was lol

Well then I am sure you will be back! Welcome our new friend....

Jeff, Jessie and Alex staring at Cassie FOREVER! AND Cassie's Jeff impression!

And Cassies impression of Jeff doing an impression of Cassie?

And Cassies impression of Jeff doing an impression of Cassie?

That too! But it was actually Jeff doing an impression of Cassie doing a Jeff impression!

Get back here people. Right now! I MISS YOU!!!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back