• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY V thoughts....

Mighty long walks to and from bus stations in your future bald man

I hope you don't get lost

:neenerneener:

Last edited:
Jeff to Cassie....:One of your curls is "Awry".." Then her looking in the mirror to try and figure out which one...

Ayla to Libertine... "Two quarters and a screw...." (you will have to have her explain...)

Just wanted to say thank you all for a great time! Was my first time meeting most of you, and I'm a little quiet at first, but I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my weekend, and look forward to seeing you at future gatherings. I was definitely was twitching on my drive home too.
Take care,
Larry

I'm so glad you came and even more glad that you enjoyed yourself, Larry! We are pleased to be your first gathering memory! :)

Just wanted to say thank you all for a great time! Was my first time meeting most of you, and I'm a little quiet at first, but I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my weekend, and look forward to seeing you at future gatherings. I was definitely was twitching on my drive home too.
Take care,
Larry

Was great meeting you and we were glad you were able to join us...The door is always open Bro...

I wanted to take a moment to thank all who came to UNY V, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you taking the time to come and enjoy.

I hope that all had a good weekend, and had a chance to relax and have fun.

Looking forward to seeing many of you next year.

Myriads

It was such an amazing time finally getting to meet all of you and everyone was just f'n mad cool. :cool2: It's a bit hard to believe how such a relatively short evening could be so impactful in so many ways. It would be great to get together again and I highly look forward to the opportunity. :) One thing is for sure, y'all tickle people most certainly know how to have a good time. :mhorns:

It was such an amazing time finally getting to meet all of you and everyone was just f'n mad cool. :cool2: It's a bit hard to believe how such a relatively short evening could be so impactful in so many ways. It would be great to get together again and I highly look forward to the opportunity. :) One thing is for sure, y'all tickle people most certainly know how to have a good time. :mhorns:

We need to do Joe's Crab Shack or Dinosaur BBQ! Keep in touch. :)

Every year I wonder if it is possible to equal the year before, and every year it gets better and better...

I always worry that the new folks that come wont have as good a time as the regulars and am always shown that our group dynamic is such that everyone who comes has a good time.

We had some really awesome first timers this year who will remain friends for years to come.

We had some folks attend thast I havent seen for years and it was like I saw them only days before.

We had a lot of regular attendees who make up the core of the group and are the most fun and welcoming people one could ask for..

The only thing that would have possibly made this event any better would have been that others could have made it that just couldnt this year.

We are blessed with some of the most amazing friends that one could possibly ask for. It was nice getting to spend a few days with so many of you...

Ray

Hello all,
I was unpacking my bag and came across a gold-colored necklace with a medallion and some gems on it. Any of my roommies missing it? Or for that matter, did anybody that was hanging out in our room lose a necklace? Let me know, I can mail it to you.
Larry

We need to do Joe's Crab Shack or Dinosaur BBQ! Keep in touch. :)

For sure. We'll most definitely set something up for the near future. I haven't been to Dinosaur BBQ but it's proabably pretty wicked when the weather is nice and you can chill on the deck alongside the river. :hungry:

Last edited:
Oh, Ray had one of my other favorite lines last weekend:

"Nobody puts bunny in a corner."

Drew

OMG! MUST add! New rugs = NO rug burn!!! Tested and approved! :)

Jeff, Jessie and Alex staring at Cassie FOREVER! AND Cassie's Jeff impression!

I am going to try to eventually take pictures of my many facial expressions from that weekend! I will be the next potato head!

Cassie, pretty sure there is a curl awry in your profile pic. :) <3

That is all i have to say

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WANNqr-vcx0?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WANNqr-vcx0?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Jeff, Jesse and Alex staring at Cassie FOREVER! AND Cassie's Jeff impression!

My highlight of Friday night. Great game, or the greatest game?

I think I had a really good conversation with just about everyone there. If I listed something for everyone, I would pretty much be listing all thirty some-odd people individually. But I will say thanks to Bizkit for being super generous and over paying me to basically put his coat down for a few hours and extra thanks to Ray and Tracy and everyone else behind the scenes that put this on. I had a great time.

Wow, I have to say, you guys were so welcoming and amazing to me all weekend long.

I Cannot even express what it meant to me to be so easily welcomed to a group like that, and I thank you all.

(By the way, this is the new account name! :hello: )

*likes* :iagree:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back