• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY V thoughts....

For sure. We'll most definitely set something up for the near future. I haven't been to Dinosaur BBQ but it's proabably pretty wicked when the weather is nice and you can chill on the deck alongside the river. :hungry:

Great food, reasonable prices, good sized portions for what you're paying, I've never had anything other than great service there, and occasionally they have live music. Kickass place.

But I will say thanks to Bizkit for being super generous and over paying me to basically put his coat down for a few hours and extra thanks to Ray and Tracy and everyone else behind the scenes that put this on. I had a great time.

No doubt, if I got it, it's all good. :) Hopefully we'll get to hang out again sometime in the future because you're great company for sure and you helped make my first event a comfortable one. :cool:

Great food, reasonable prices, good sized portions for what you're paying, I've never had anything other than great service there, and occasionally they have live music. Kickass place.

Almost everyday I drive past that restaurant because it's only a few blocks from my apartment and I think about this thread and getting together everytime. We're going to hit that place up. :thumbsup:

Good God, we are like a Tickle-Freak commune! I LOVE it! 8D A wise man once said, "It's all about the love!"

Almost everyday I drive past that restaurant because it's only a few blocks from my apartment and I think about this thread and getting together everytime. We're going to hit that place up. :thumbsup:

Let's make this happen.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back