• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

call me a nerd but I pre-ordered final fantasy 13 for the xbox 360 today (looking at calendar) only 46 days to go :thumbsup:

I'm glad I checked this thread and saw you post this! I must invest in this when it comes out! :woot2:

Back on topic, I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IV: the After Years, on Wiiware. I downloaded all the downloadable content, beat all the sub-stories except for the last one, and am now leveling all characters through repeated travel through the challenge dungeons so that I can actually SURVIVE the last episode. At first, I was bitter and bitched about how an $8 Wiiware title turned into about a $60 title after all the downloadable content, but this game is definitely keeping me occupied, and was well worth the purchase!

I'm currently beta-testing Dawntide, a MMO based on Ultima Online with an extensive crafting and social system. But it's still in it's infancy and I've been falling through the world a rather lot. Game hold great promise because it isn't yet another WoW clone, it's different.

(i.e.: get a clan together with people with different specializations, build a boat, sail to an island, build a town and build a fleet including warships and blast other clans to hell :D Or just become something incredibly 1337 in crafting and have the rest of the world suck your dick for fancy equipment :D)

dawntide2.jpg

Mass effect 2

having a blast with the game but it does feel like they wanted to make gears of war type gameplay.(yeah i know its the same engine). They took some of the rpg out of the game. you basically dont get equipment anymore. You get upgrades for your weapons. Doenst bother me too bad but i like finding stat based weapons. If you liked the first one def pick it up.

Currently Infamous, Assassins Creed 2 and Dragon Age Origins

Mass Effect 2

It is fantastic, they have compromised on some rpg elements, but the story is so good so far

wanted - wepons of fate. its a good game so far first boss was hard as hell tho

Here in germany, my laptop goes well with Rome Total War and i love those kind of games. I have also Medieval 2 here but am still scared to try and see how it works :)

Bioshock 2 as of Tuesday night. Not as good as the original but still one damn fun and great game so far.

Assassin's Creed 2. I still spar online with Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe sometimes.

I know that some of us here play video games so why not talk about it? here just name a game your playing now or maybe going to buy or whatever.

right now I am playing resident evil 4 and oblivion the elder scrolls 4 both are superb games and I can't wait for halo 3 thats going to be tits.

Well, recently I've been playing The Cackling Cave by Kleptomaniac and even though I finished it and it is rather short, I think it has some re-play value so, I'm going through it again.

I'm also working on doing a complete play-through of Dracula X: Chi no Rondo and I've been thinking about doing Zelda 3 again because it's been years since I played it.

As far as buying a game goes, I have been considering Ghostbusters for PS2 but, I need to see some player reviews first.

Mass Effect 2

It is fantastic, they have compromised on some rpg elements, but the story is so good so far

I'd love to find some time to play that. But then I feel like I'd have to beat the first one first...and before that I'd feel I have to complete Fallout 3...damn. :p

I'd love to find some time to play that. But then I feel like I'd have to beat the first one first...and before that I'd feel I have to complete Fallout 3...damn. :p

You don't need to play the first game, but I would suggest it to get a better idea of whats going on. Fallout 3 I've not touched in so long, need to get back into it once i finish Mass Effect

Anyone done much of the Spec ops in MW2? Some of that shit is insane on veteran, especially the echo stuff!

I just finished Dante's Inferno about an hour ago, and plan to start a second playthrough soon. Absolutely amazing game.

I just finished Dante's Inferno about an hour ago, and plan to start a second playthrough soon. Absolutely amazing game.

not according to gametrailers, did you see there review?

Final Fantasy 13 - PS3
Dragon Age Origins - PS3
and awaiting God of War 3

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back