• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

Hell of a game I must admit. How are you finding the Creat a Story aspect. I've tried a few times to get things going but then I end up frustrated give up. My friends have told me I come up with some pretty interesting idea's for angles, so I would really liked to try them out.

To be honest I haven't tried the create a story mode yet just played matches online and with friends but it is the best wrestling game I played to date.

Resident Evil 4 PS2........again (one of my favourites).

Does anyone have any idea why Wesker has changed his accent since the first game?

Resident Evil 4 PS2........again (one of my favourites).

Does anyone have any idea why Wesker has changed his accent since the first game?

Fucking GREAT game! Hmmm makes me want to go kill some zombies right now. :clap:

As far as Wesker, I think it was a different voice over actor...not sure. :shrug:

Fucking GREAT game! Hmmm makes me want to go kill some zombies right now. :clap:

As far as Wesker, I think it was a different voice over actor...not sure. :shrug:

Thanks, probably a revision, Americans seem to think the English accent is more sinister :england::devil:

soul of darkness on the dsi castlevania ripoff but I love it!

Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space on the Wii.

Funny stuff! :jester:

Thanks, probably a revision, Americans seem to think the English accent is more sinister :england::devil:

That's because Star Wars taught us that it is!

I am 2/3's through Resident Evil (Gamecube remake) being played on Wii. :cool:

I'm playing absolutely nothing at the moment. Letting my fingers recuperate for when Gears of War 3 hits the market next year :). However a friend of mine is addicted to Mass Effect 2. Hey whatever floats your boat right?

I just beat the Legend of Zelda: the Phantom Hourglass on the Nintendo DS. Now, I'm looking for another (hopefully similar) DS title to keep me occupied. Does anyone have any suggestions? :xpulcy:

Phantasy Star for Sega Master system on a modded XBox

Bejeweld....on facebook....I guess that is only thing why I am still withiting my profile there:wharblgarbl:

Bejeweld....on facebook....I guess that is only thing why I am still withiting my profile there:wharblgarbl:

I was addicted to that game for like a week in 2003, then I started moving on to other games on Popcap Games.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back