• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008. Better game than people give it credit for, in my opinion. I am still trying to figure out how to do my best at GM Mode, though.

Playing the Orange Box again

Playing Half Life 2 Episode 2 again right now.

I'm a gaming junkie. heh Lately it's been Forza 2, GTA4, ChromeHounds, and Over G for the 360. PC it's been World of Warcraft, Tabula Rasa, BF2, BF2142, and occasionally COD4.

I'm currently playing the Xeonsaga series on the PS2 for the millionth time. ^_^
I'm also playing brawl on my wii

I'm currently playing WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, trying to boost my created wrestler's stats and hopefully snag him a title. The problem with this game, though, is that I can never find a good stopping point! after each match, I get aggravated into more matches, with no end in sight!

i am playing straglehold for xbox 360 and i am stuck on the first boss darn it tis hard but i will beat him someday hopfully

I got a hold of a copy of suikoden II and gave it to my friend for his b-day cuz he is the one who told me about it. (2 long stories)

Anyway, I am playing through my copy of Suikoden right now! I haven't played it all the way through yet, but damn! Great game. then I get to play the hyped sequel when hes done! :woot:

Playing Mercenaries 2 World at war

Just beat Army of Two and Bad Company

Lego Batman.

No, Im not kidding...just a really fun game to play.

TNA Impact: The Video Game...

I know I said this game sucks, and for the most part I still think it does, but it is a wrestling game and so I still feel compelled to unlock everything. I don't understand how midway could make a Creat a Player driven game and do such a weak job in the Creat A Player option. You can't give your wrestler entrence wear, or even layer any of the clothing. The ring entrances are weak, and you can't preview them when creating you charactore. Some of my friends have said "Well it's TNA's first game." and this would have been valid back when it was Everybody's first game, but the SmackDown serries has done so much that Midway really doesn't have that excuse.

However on the bright side the game does have some strong graphics and the story line is very different (in a good way) from anything I have ever seen in a wrestling VG. Eric Young is pretty funny, but then again he always is. Unfortunetly thier are no playable female wrestlers, not even in exibition mode, nor can you creat any. So far I have cleared the story twice, and have 3 wrestlers and 1 arena (the United Kingdome) left to unlock (as well as about 50 moves). Unless Ring of Honour comes out with a game, this will probably be the last wrestling game I will ever get.

It's split between NHL 09 and Battlefield BC (both on the 360).

Dead Space on PS3

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on DS

Trauma Center 2 on DS

Spore on PC

Resistance 2
Gears of War 2
Fable 2 and
Spiderman Web of Shadows

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back