• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are people still doing sessions?!

I second this and was thinking the exact same thing about the overall intent and message in the thread. As always, there is constructive criticism and there's just criticism. One is way more effective than the other. Also, ordering people to do things when you have no such authority to do so will never come off right. It also doesn't mean people aren't educated, people may simply not care, which sucks but is true. There are also other reason people may disobey quarantine.

In either case, I really wished you started your posts with the same tone you now have in these latest posts.

You know how people will slow down to see a car accident? This is the same thing. This thread has almost 3,000 views.

If she had just said: "Please stay at home... thanks!". I seriously doubt this thread would have gotten over 400. Politeness sometimes does not work. I'm glad she vented her feelings. Some people will not listen either way... but this drew far more attention. Sometimes its good for people to get a shock to the system. It makes them pay attention. Which considering you and others are STILL posting here at the end of this thread means she did her job.

Just remember her intention was for good. Not bad. And if people can't see the intention behind her post that's on them. Not her. And they never would have listened to her or anyone no matter what was said. If anyone takes offense to this... maybe its time to put on your big boy pants (or girls ) and grow up.

Now everyone's just gonna be talking about her nasty tone instead and probably dismiss her facts and insight

Totally agree on the car accident comparison tho

Imagine, a thread about viruses in the tickling forum.... why does this site look like it doesn't get new registered users lately again?

at least one person registered today but they're hanging out in the clips section (which is probably where most members go)

Imagine, a thread about viruses in the tickling forum.... why does this site look like it doesn't get new registered users lately again?

It's about continuing to have tickling sessions during a pandemic. So yes, a thread regarding the virus but relevant to tickling discussions none-the-less.

I don't see how this is going to affect people registering. It is a single thread among the thousands. The people who don't want part in the discussions will be at the video clips and pictures section and those who just want to talk about strictly tickling and nothing more or less are scouring the chatroom, spamming private messages to people without asking. Business as usual.

You think people look at the site, consider registering, see one post about COVID-19 in the Tickling Discussion forum, and change their minds?
Why?

Because ppl can do what they want ? Some people choose not to live in fear or buy into the fear mongering

The numbers can prove it’s not fear mongering if you’re legit smart about viruses and know how they work… I don’t listen to the news I just know facts and numbers and science so I understand how severe this is
And honestly it’s people with that mentality that are killing people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this and was thinking the exact same thing about the overall intent and message in the thread. As always, there is constructive criticism and there's just criticism. One is way more effective than the other. Also, ordering people to do things when you have no such authority to do so will never come off right. It also doesn't mean people aren't educated, people may simply not care, which sucks but is true. There are also other reason people may disobey quarantine.

In either case, I really wished you started your posts with the same tone you now have in these latest posts.

My frustration on this topic far exceeds my ability to hold my tongue in a professional tone… As you can see where my frustration my anger in my hostility lies with people that are taking my life into their hands irresponsibly

Again people that know me understand that tone is pure frustration it is pure concern for peoples lives and the fact that I even had to make a post in the beginning is so ludicrous to me and the fact that we’re going back-and-forth with this is scientifically stupid!

I’m almost embarrassed to be part of this community at this point

You know how people will slow down to see a car accident? This is the same thing. This thread has almost 3,000 views.

If she had just said: "Please stay at home... thanks!". I seriously doubt this thread would have gotten over 400. Politeness sometimes does not work. I'm glad she vented her feelings. Some people will not listen either way... but this drew far more attention. Sometimes its good for people to get a shock to the system. It makes them pay attention. Which considering you and others are STILL posting here at the end of this thread means she did her job.

Just remember her intention was for good. Not bad. And if people can't see the intention behind her post that's on them. Not her. And they never would have listened to her or anyone no matter what was said. If anyone takes offense to this... maybe its time to put on your big boy pants (or girls ) and grow up.

Thank you as I wear my big girl panties every day! I get criticized every day for being a sex worker and told that I’m a whore LOL
And I don’t even take my clothes off LOL

People that know me know how polite and loving I am in a post like this clearly shows my frustration clearly shows my admiration for this industry that I am doing everything in my power to save it and you’re right I was hoping the shock factor would work on this one since people know me and know who I am however it’s very clear rational thinking has no place here

I appreciate you because I don’t just make emotional posts ever! I did this for a reason and I’m glad you see the purpose and I’m glad that at least somebody can see what I was trying to do here… It’s not about taking things personal it’s not about how something makes you feel personally this is about the livelihood of human lives at risk

I am 100% hands-down bona fide nerd
My sister is a head nurse
My health issues far exceed anybody else on this planet that I’ve ever talk to so my first hand experience on Health is extensive
I talk to doctors on a regular basis because of my health issues from all over the world who want to use me as a case study
I do know what I’m talking about I’m not ignorant I’m not unreasonable and if my 140 IQ can come up with keeping my ass at home during a quarantine even when I’m needing to get paid to so be it you can too.
It’s such an easy concept that children are doing it and not arguing
Children can see the severity
Children can see the death
Children are taking this very seriously
Children are taking this very seriously

Do we not know more than children?
Or are some of us just stuck in that mental age bracket? And they’ll do what they want because the echocentrical nature of a child never left pure psychology

They didn’t like it when their mom and dad told them to stay home and they don’t like it when their government tells them to stay home unfortunately disobedience disfavors a lot of us and in this case causes death so selfish nature killing people and doing what you want only shows the rest of the world what type of person you are and God for bid you cause more deaths than the cartel

I don’t care what people think of me personally or my writing style or my approach bottom line is you’re right this thread has gotten a lot of traction and all I can say is good!

as a community that ends up tickling one another on a one to one basis getting really close and personal this is a perfect topic for this thread to help educate people they could be spreading this disease in a more rapid fashion than they need to and if you don’t like the topic there’s plenty of others to read

As long as you’re doing it from home thank you

Yeah this thread is hella embarrassing.

Im just here for the "educational material".

-reading from home-

You haven't been spelunking into all of the subforums, yet, have you?

I didn’t think this was a closed cave?

I have been doing tickle videos for over 10 years I have been a sex worker for over 15 all I do and focus on his tickling I consider this my home I consider this my community

I have a right to have an opinion that’s educated and justified in worldwide national emergency pandemic

Why so much push back
Everything is closed
Just stay home
Figure you’re shit out
And stop being the reason this has to continue
That’s all
Just do your part
I’m tired of it and would like my life back too

My frustration on this topic far exceeds my ability to hold my tongue in a professional tone… As you can see where my frustration my anger in my hostility lies with people that are taking my life into their hands irresponsibly

Again people that know me understand that tone is pure frustration it is pure concern for peoples lives and the fact that I even had to make a post in the beginning is so ludicrous to me and the fact that we’re going back-and-forth with this is scientifically stupid!

I’m almost embarrassed to be part of this community at this point

Honestly, you probably would have less of a trainwreck here if you didn't use every post to make people feel stupid and less than.

Way to go. Great educator.

Yeah this thread is hella embarrassing.

Im just here for the "educational material".

-reading from home-

I appreciate you staying at home I couldn’t give two shits what people think of me LOL never have never will

Just glad my AVN stars is making money and people buy my clips

If they don’t I still don’t care because I love what I do it’s not for you it’s for me

And if you don’t like the thread you surely do not have to comment on it anymore unless you have educational material to add to this thank you

Honestly, you probably would have less of a trainwreck here if you didn't use every post to make people feel stupid and less than.

Way to go. Great educator.

Oh I’m only commenting and replying to what people say so if your reply requires a kind of a retort maybe you should look at your reply LOL Chicago I don’t know what you’re trying to do here but just because you don’t like the tone how I’m taking it you’re the one turning it into a back-and-forth stupid debate over nothing why don’t you dip out politely so the rest of us can discuss this topic the way we would like to see it progressed

I’m not quite sure how we go from being friends do you being snide on my thread and not liking what I saying… Did this hit close to home? Do you just not like what I say?

Don’t get why you’re being argumentative I have an opinion I’m sorry you don’t like it

I didn’t think this was a closed cave?

I have been doing tickle videos for over 10 years I have been a sex worker for over 15 all I do and focus on his tickling I consider this my home I consider this my community

I have a right to have an opinion that’s educated and justified in worldwide national emergency pandemic

Why so much push back
Everything is closed
Just stay home
Figure you’re shit out
And stop being the reason this has to continue
That’s all
Just do your part
I’m tired of it and would like my life back too

Wow, and here I thought I was actually on your side, with all the facts and stuff.

I’ve said my peace
Please don’t be selfish stay at home do the rest of the world a favor it’s not about you…

This thread probably gonna inspire people to go out and cough on folks. Literally arguing with people on her own side now tf lol

I think many agreed with what she was saying, too, but the delivery was trash.

This thread probably gonna inspire people to go out and cough on folks. Literally arguing with people on her own side now tf lol

I emailed him personally and said I apologize if I misunderstood his reply but you on the other hand why are you still here? You don’t like anything anybody has to say…

at least one person registered today but they're hanging out in the clips section (which is probably where most members go)

Right, but wouldn't you like, I don't know, 10? Instead of 1? How about a hundred?

It's about continuing to have tickling sessions during a pandemic. So yes, a thread regarding the virus but relevant to tickling discussions none-the-less.

I don't see how this is going to affect people registering. It is a single thread among the thousands. The people who don't want part in the discussions will be at the video clips and pictures section and those who just want to talk about strictly tickling and nothing more or less are scouring the chatroom, spamming private messages to people without asking. Business as usual.

Ok, but I'm looking at the first thread, it basically says "tickle" once and then looks like it devolves into "YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RUDE TRYING TO LIVE LIFE! STOP TICKLING PEOPLE, YOU'RE DIRTY!"

Here it is:

Listen up all you tickle fans STOP DOING REAL TIME SESSIONS DURING A PANDEMIC! What is wrong with you? I do this professionally, and I also have what’s called an IGA deficiency. Basically I have auto immune issues and the common cold could kill me. The Coronavirus is sure to take me out if I catch it. I am doing the responsible thing and you should to KEEP YOUR ASS AT HOME! Usually I’m not crass but seeing people do sessions right now and prolonging this virus spread is just pissing me off. I WANT TO GET BACK TO WORK TOO SO STAY HOME SO WE CAN ALL WORK! Selfish people who think this is just affecting you think again and doing sessions is not how we end this so STOP DOING MEET UPS PEOPLE!!!!

Stop being rude
Stop being selfish
Stop meeting in real life
GROW UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE
We are all in this and you’re not better than any one else so do us all a favor
STAY THE FUCK AT HOME!

I am taking note of models who are still sessioning and refuse to work with these irresponsible ladies...
work now and be black listed later when producers ask me who should they work with.... welp. Not the ones who help spread a virus!

Seriously the people who are not staying home make me sick
Please don’t kill me because you’re selfish!
I’d like to leave the house at some point

Thanks
From EVERYONE!

Ps our older crowd thanks you too!
d9116a8b1d4d41cc53624fe982f90d81.jpg

After a while, it's not really related to tickling and more related to why do people care to session.

Why do they session is related to why is love/ belonging is in the middle and why self-actualization is on top of Maslow's hierarchy of human needs. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

Trying to berate people to behave is useless. And really, having Jeff, who does a great job of trying to clean everyone's shit vs capping their public post limits or banning the hell out of everybody, doesn't serve to create an inviting forum. And this just pissed me off because from post 1, things deviate into "why aren't people smart enough to stop sessioning" vs understanding some people see the risks every day, some people see nothing, some people are sick etc. I see more COVID paranoia than I actually see COVID cases. This is a marathon, not a sprint!

You think people look at the site, consider registering, see one post about COVID-19 in the Tickling Discussion forum, and change their minds?
Why?

Another snarky post vs pleading a day ago about "I have no inclination for back- and- forth bullshit ... Don't question my actions, I won't question yours." Sound familiar?

I think in general we all start a lot of shit in public that really, when it's on public display, I'm sure people can look once at all the arguments on public display and go "naw, I'm good dawg" towards registering.

as a community that ends up tickling one another on a one to one basis getting really close and personal this is a perfect topic for this thread to help educate people they could be spreading this disease in a more rapid fashion than they need to and if you don’t like the topic there’s plenty of others to read

As long as you’re doing it from home thank you

I've said a half dozen times at least I'm essential, and it's essential I'm working.

Want to educate people? Start a blog. This is a conversational forum. Calling people a bunch of idiots does nothing but kick a hornet's nest and make this platform look inferior in comparison to others. You don't think the news shows enough of this crisis? Apparently people are feeling like they need a pick- me- up vs worrying about their health, and you take advantage of it with a clips store/ patreon, so who's actually smart here?

Maybe read the golden rule posted literally at the top of the forum and see why I oppose your agenda.

I appreciate you staying at home I couldn’t give two shits what people think of me LOL never have never will

Just glad my AVN stars is making money and people buy my clips

If they don’t I still don’t care because I love what I do it’s not for you it’s for me

And if you don’t like the thread you surely do not have to comment on it anymore unless you have educational material to add to this thank you

Dr. Anthony Fauci gave the go ahead to physically meeting up with asymptomatic Tinder matches. I'm going to go out on a limb and say far more real life meet ups occur because of Tinder than the TMF personals subforum. If our foremost expert says it's ok to meet up with people from Tinder, it's probably not necessary to shut down the personals subforum.

Government coronavirus expert Dr. Anthony Fauci says that heartsick isolationists can hook up with asymptomatic Tinder matches in real life — but, like love, it involves some risk...

...Then he dropped the bombshell. “If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody,” said Fauci, who was named a candidate for People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” award.

He added, “If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/fauci-endorses-tinder-hookups-with-a-caveat/

And this just pissed me off because from post 1

So WHY are you still reading this thread?

You ENJOY being pissed off. That's why. It makes you feel superior.

Want to educate people? Start a blog.

She can educate people wherever she wants to. Its none of your business where she posts.

Maybe read the golden rule posted literally at the top of the forum and see why I oppose your agenda.

Apparantly she did because this thread has not been shut down. Its some of you that are dragging it down into a mud fight.

Last edited:
It only shows the most recent registered user, so could be a lot more. I get your point though.

I emailed him personally and said I apologize if I misunderstood his reply but you on the other hand why are you still here? You don’t like anything anybody has to say…

No, I just don't like people trying to justify being mean because they feel they're right.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back