• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Kidman Say She Likes To Be Tickled.

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Nicole Kidman admits she likes to be tickled.
From In Style magazine, September 1998.
It's the very last sentence.
Sorry that it's all wrinkled. I found it with some other stuff I had.

WOW great find. I would love to tickle Nicole Kidman sometime. I also would love to tickle Drew Barrymore as she has admitted she loves a good tickle session I saw in a video once, but can not find the video.

Thanks for posting this article. Now we will have to be on the lookout for any mention of tickling with Nicole.:bouncybou

Maybe I can talk her into doing a clip..... (sigh)

Okay, to all that read this. THIS IS A CONFIRMATION!

Not posting some odd link to a site that pops up a warning before you read it.
Not posting "Hey I sent a message on formspring (or some other off-shoot) and asked THE question, and they answered YES!!"
Not telling us you have some special way of contacting them through your job or Ouija Board and finding out.
Not some strange chat session that the logs are not weblinked and just posting a copy/paste from your "talk".

This is what we call a true Celeb Outing.

Thanks Barto!!

Rob

Not posting "Hey I sent a message on formspring (or some other off-shoot) and asked THE question, and they answered YES!!"
Not telling us you have some special way of contacting them through your job or Ouija Board and finding out.
Not some strange chat session that the logs are not weblinked and just posting a copy/paste from your "talk".

Thanks Barto!!

Rob

okay Rob, we get the point lol

Thanks Barto!!

Rob

Agreed

I was never a big Kidman fan, but I loved that she was ticklish. Now that I have read that she enjoys being tickled it makes me much more of a fan. Maybe she should be in a remake of the Groove Room in the Alice roll.

So this is why Leno attacked her on his show? :jester:

Years ago..i would have jumped at the op to tickle her! But seeing that botoxed to death face contorted more then it already is..i'll pass! lol

I remember seeing this mentioned about Nicole before, but it is definitely worth mentioning again. After all, it's not often that a celebrity comes out and actually admits to enjoying being tickled. To my knowledge, Nicole Kidman and Drew Barrymore are the only two that have admitted as such. So thanks for posting this info Bart.

Oh, and if Nicole and/or Drew are reading this thread, my PM box is always open. :excited:

Kidmon

I think she has a tickle fetish. She mentions tickling a lot and when she did that interview with R Crowe the first question she asked was "are you ticklish?"
I really cant wait for the day a female celeb comes out and admits they have a tickle fetish. We have heard some admit foot fetishes but I cant remember one coming out and saying they had a tickling fetish.
I guess Drew Barrymore was a close call with that.
Too bad Nicole did so much work to her face.

I think this might be as close as we can get to a full blown, "A-List" celebrity admission. She's mentioned it in this magazine, and in the afore-mentioned interview with Russell Crowe. It was the first question she asked, I think, which is a pretty good sign, in my mind.

Nicole

I remember about 10 years ago I was flipping the tv around and I passed one of those extra or hollywood shows just as someone was interviewing Nicole on some red carpet event. I heard Nicole say he tickles me or something like that as I am passing the channel..by the time I click back she says yes because he is a great tickler or something like that.
This was during the Tom Cruise years
It was while she was walking into some event..she was talking and walking at the same time
I am guessing the person asked her something like how does your hubby cheer you up or make you smile..first answer he tickles me
Then the second question was maybe does it work
she comes back with yes because he is a good tickler
Never found that clip anywhere
Its probably an impossible find
That will teach me to flip off one of those dumb extra or hollywood shows!!
Still wondering what the whole conversation was!!

This is what I mean. It's come up too often in conversation to not have something behind it.

Oh, Nicole, if you're ever done with that country boy Keith Urban, call me.

Nicole Kidman is a gorgeous lady, she should be punished for teasing us with her talking about her fetish ! God I'd love so much to tickle her to tears, naked and tied up to a bed !

She gets to be tickled by Keith Urban, one of the hottest guys on Earth!! I would tickle both of them just to get the chance to tickle Keith. He looks ticklish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back