• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outing myself as a tickle fetishist to...NORWAY! Wish me good luck!

Cavum

Verified
EDIT: THE EPISODE IS NOW ONLINE http://p3.no/trekant/episode-7/

There is a youth program here in Norway called "Trekant" (Treesome) and it's about sexuality. The program has becomed really popular (and hated by some...guess who halleluja) here in Norway and "everyone" is watching it. After each episode there are alot of writings about it in the news paper. Anyways...next weeks episode (episode 7) the theme is Fetishism and I will be in the program talking about foot and tickling fetishism (and showing on the host)

http://p3.no/trekant/

Just saw this weeks preview of the next episode...there you can see me tickle one of the girls! :D
Check out http://www.nrk.no/nett-tv/klipp/689409/ and skip to 28:15.

Wish me good luck, cause in 1 week and 2 days...all of Norway will know Im a tickle fetishist! :shock2:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Who is the blonde? She is friggin hot a hell. If I can tickle her I'll fly there and let all of Norway know I'm a tickle fetishist too :)

Best of luck to you in your premiere Cavum!

You’ve always been a real positive influence in the community; I hope the audience there sees the same in you.

Please keep us posted on how everything works out!

Thanks alot man :) Glad to hear that!
That was one of my main reasons why I desided to join the program as well.
Im not a exhibitionist, but I wanted to be a part to maby help people understand that having a fetish ain't weird or wrong but that it is very commun.

Dude, that's awesome! And Pia is hot. :D

Sounds good to me, any chance of getting an opportunity to mention the forum?
Who knows, maybe your segment will encourage some hot Norwegian chicks to check us out and participate.

Cool :) Is there any chance they might post it on the net? In that case, where do I find it? :) Norweigan isn't very different from Swedish after all, so I'll probably be able to understand most of it, and it would be cool to see the show. :D

Yeah all shows are online at the channels webpage as well, so I will post the link. Im gonna try to record it and maby put subtitles on it for you non-norwegians...if you guys want it of course.

That takes balls (even if you did get some action out of it). I salute you, sir. :yessir:

Thats terrific, reaching a wide audience shedding a positive light on a topic that still seems to make a lot of people uncomfortable. Sounds like a step in the right direction. Hats off to you

Great

It seems to be a great TV show.

How long were you allowed to tickle her? Did you only tickle the feet or other spots as well?

Gear

Yeah all shows are online at the channels webpage as well, so I will post the link. Im gonna try to record it and maby put subtitles on it for you non-norwegians...if you guys want it of course.

Sounds awesome! :)

Couldn't understand what was being said however, the vibe of the show looks cool and after seeing the preview for the next episode, I can't wait to check it out online!! Good luck guy.

Awesome dude.

Aren't you worried that when you're working on a train that passengers will recognise you?

Thanks alot for the feedback and support guys! :D
Gonna be weird to see myself on national TV in that setting!

Awesome dude.

Aren't you worried that when you're working on a train that passengers will recognise you?

hehe...nah! Maby some girls who thinks it's cool give me theyre number? haha!

They just released a teaser of the next episode.
http://p3.no/lakk-lar-fjar-og-pisk/
After each show, the 3 hosts try out the stuff they have experienced on eachother. And it's HOOOOOOT to see the girl who was at my place trying tickling on the other host girl! :typerhappy:

trekant_ep7_1-640x360.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back