• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Spa. I kid you not.

I love how the reporter goes on about how ticklish she is. She says she even jumps during airport pat downs. The best part of this article is her saying she is so ticklish she was trying to think of excuses not to do it. There has been a few videos of this posted on YouTube and here in the mainstream clips section. Unfortunately there is not much tickling at all and it is mostly relaxing.

It's knismesis (the light, tingly kind), but it's still awesome sauce. :D

I found a video that does a pretty good job of explaining it.

It sounds like my next European trip will be to Spain

Interesting. I don't know quite how I feel about it, though. I guess you have to try it first. I'm already ticklish during regular massages, I don't know how this one would.be. Although, the reporter did wind up enjoying herself so I'm sure they handle each person differently. If I'm ever in Spain lol.

Well, there you go. I think any bridge between "sexual deviance" and mainstream acceptance is positive and healthy. After all, we all have the same goal in mind. We all want to feel good.

I just think it's funny how one can make money from this. I know exactly what it is. I do this light type of scratching to my arms before I go to bed, and yes, it's pleasant, but I had no idea people would pay about $60 an hour to have this done.

I don't think it would fly in the states, though--not unless each state can attach some sort of legitimate certification to it. If massage schools started offering to teach it as an alternate form of massage therapy, you might start seeing it. :shrug:

do they have a wrk application online to fill out because I would love to wrk there

Who wants to open a franchise with me? Maybe in LA where some celebs might come in. :clap:

Absolutely awesome!

The article makes a lot of sense too! I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't catch on in the U.S.

Absolutely awesome!

The article makes a lot of sense too! I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't catch on in the U.S.

I would. Europeans tend to be a lot more relaxed and open about this sort of thing than Americans, generally speaking.

sounds interesting, hope Canada gets one of these soon..

Well, now the people that work with the reporter know how ticklish she is lol...

very interesting. I might as well book some low-cost flight to Madrid in the near future and have some fun there :D

I don't know if I could go for a tickling without a happy ending. Tickling gets me so aroused it would suck to leave without an orgasm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back