• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Boy this is groundbreaking! Cant wait to see how this pans out. I know a lot of fans have been curious to see characters from different projects interacting.

This is going to be a good one that can't be missed.

BZ Tickler

Sorry I've been away folks!

Sonya is a SECRET AGENT after all. My theory is that she infiltrated MTJ Publishing and replaced Bandito's original file with this erroneous information!

YES! YES!! That EXACTLY what happened. And I only let her into MTJ so I could lure her into...a...false sense of security. Ya know. As part of my diabolical seventeen step plan to get her into inescapable tickle bondage. Huh? She's already IN inescapable tickle bondage?? Why doesn't anyone ever TELL me these things???

:(

LOL. Thanks for posting up the awesome Sonya page, Jim. And thank you for remembering it, Marvin.

You guys both rock.

As far as telling Sonya our locations...please do, Marv. Although I think she's soon to have other things on her mind. LOL.

Love that ticklish spy,

B

Pretty much the best comic ever made. Only got to see a couple pages so far but can't wait to edit the rest. X-D

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: YOLY

Yoly_010311.jpg

Yoly makes her debut with this free one off comic by Ozzy. Released on January 03, 2011

Yoly01_Cover.jpg

Above is the cover art for the first official Yoly full length adventure...YOLY #1 Hillbilly Laughs.

Yoly01_Cover2.jpg

Above is the original cover art that Ozzy created for "YOLY #1 Hillbilly Laughs." It was included with the comic and shows off Yoly's incredible strength.

Yoly in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

As a team we decided early on that while we wanted Rocio Zucchi to capture the essence of the iconic characters that would be featured in The Great Tickle Trap. We also wanted her to be free to infuse them with her own vision.

Yoly_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Yoly.

TheTickleTrap_Yoly.jpg

Above is Yoly's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

I hope you enjoyed the bonus content and urge you to stay tuned for future updates.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: COLIN
Post #910 TGTT: Spotlight on: ChicagoAnnie
Post #932 TGTT: CHRISTMAS EVE BASH!
Post #949 TGTT: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post #1048 TGTT2: TEASER
Post #1067 TGTT2: Sneak Peak: Cover Art

Last edited:
I hope you enjoyed the bonus content and urge you to stay tuned for future updates.

I don't think you have to worry about anyone not staying tuned. You've pretty much got all of us captivated, some more than others, but you have us all. lol

Wonderful redraw of Yoly, and that's just one of the four amazingly ticklish ladies. I think this comic big become an instant smash with everyone

Oh man, when's the next page for this drop?

The 2nd page of the THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP will be posted on Sunday April 22nd, at roughly 9pm. (PST)

This Wednesday (April 18th) at roughly 9pm. (PST) The spotlight will be on Andi (Bounce Chix) and will feature Andi's sketch, bio and few more goodies.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
This brings back such great memories of my college days. Oh those oinnocent days!...
...Well, actually not THAT innocent. But you know...

AAAAnyway, THis is a FANTASTIC comic, people!!! Bandito is the king of homorous write ups and Rocio's art!!..WOW! Just...WOW!!! She rocks!!!!!
More, please!!!!

Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA

November, 2000 issue 13 of TALES FROM THE ASYLUM... Ozzy's SECRET AGENT SONYA made her glorious debut!

View attachment 297756

Above is a sneak peak of the 2nd page of Sonya's 3 page comic debut in TFTA #13.

View attachment 297755

Above is an ad for TFTA featuring Yenny and Sonya that appeared in July, 2001 at the back of this YENNY COMIC.

View attachment 297757

After a long absence Sonya returns in SECRET AGENT SONYA: Dangerous Interrogations by Bandito! (Released in March 2010)

Sonya in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

As a team we decided early on that while we wanted Rocio Zucchi to capture the essence of the iconic characters that would be featured in The Great Tickle Trap. We also wanted her to be free to infuse them with her own vision.

View attachment 297758

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Secret Agent Sonya.

View attachment 298329

Above is Sonya's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

While I'm relatively new to the MTJ crew (and apparently, quite the rhymer) I can't begin to tell you how proud I am to have my name showing up under their banner. The reason for my pride is not only that Jim runs a hell of a professional outfit, it's also the fact that I'm fortunate enough to know some of the amazing talent -talent that is showcased here in The Great Tickle Trap to tremendous degree.

What a crazy treat! How often, seriously, does a publisher of *anything* come along and do something like this for it's fans? Bringing together some of MTJ comics biggest all star talents for a mega crossover event of some of the biggest all star characters? This is history in the making. I know what goes into creating a comic, and it takes a lot of work. The fact these guys have all taken the time out of their busy schedules to create this incredible project for the fans is just spectacular.

MTJ and crew, you have my absolute undying gratitude and congratulations for nearly twelve years (wow!) of top quality productions and this spectacular new project. Here's to 12 more years and a whole heaping of more awesome comics! :D

While I'm relatively new to the MTJ crew (and apparently, quite the rhymer) I can't begin to tell you how proud I am to have my name showing up under their banner. The reason for my pride is not only that Jim runs a hell of a professional outfit...

Yes. Jim is indeed the man! I'm also proud to be a part of the team... :headbang:

I guess I know what's going in my next blog update.

Thanks bud! :yourock:

This is going to be unbelievably awesome! MAGGS 01 was my first purchase and I absolutely love Rocio Zucchi's artwork - this will be a no-doubt acquisition! :D Great minds come together for greatness.

Thank you so much for your support! :boogie:

Ye gods, this is gonna be insanely awesome! :hello:

Lots and lots of awesome still left to come! ;)

Wow, intersting/cool style. I didn't "recognize" the girls at first but then realized who I was looking at. Great work, can't wait to see more!

Many surprises await! :ty:

oh wow

this is fantastic... love the first two panels of this, thank you... what a lovely style of drawing

and thanks for the classic sonya pics, oh man! i love them

so much lovely

thanks again

You're welcome :)

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Boy this is groundbreaking! Cant wait to see how this pans out. I know a lot of fans have been curious to see characters from different projects interacting.

This is going to be a good one that can't be missed.

BZ Tickler

Sorry I've been away folks!

Thank you my friend. You absence has not gone unnoticed. You have truly been missed.

Fans of BZ Tickler & Newt Windsor's Julie McGee Presents "PULP TICKLES" will be pleased to know that they have teamed up with Colin on a new project...

Let me just say that it looks FANTASTIC and will be released in the not too distant future @ MTJpub.com

Pretty much the best comic ever made. Only got to see a couple pages so far but can't wait to edit the rest. X-D

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for all of your hard work here behind the scenes at MTJ!

I don't think you have to worry about anyone not staying tuned. You've pretty much got all of us captivated, some more than others, but you have us all. lol

What a cool thing to say... THANK YOU!

very good!

I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for the feedback!

Wonderful redraw of Yoly, and that's just one of the four amazingly ticklish ladies. I think this comic big become an instant smash with everyone

Thank you!!

This brings back such great memories of my college days. Oh those innocent days!...
...Well, actually not THAT innocent. But you know...

AAAAnyway, THis is a FANTASTIC comic, people!!! Bandito is the king of humorous write ups and Rocio's art!!..WOW! Just...WOW!!! She rocks!!!!!
More, please!!!!

I totally agree. I absolutely adore Bandito's write ups, they never fail to make me laugh. As for Rocio... Her work is stunning and she always goes above and beyond the call of duty with her work.

While I'm relatively new to the MTJ crew (and apparently, quite the rhymer) I can't begin to tell you how proud I am to have my name showing up under their banner. The reason for my pride is not only that Jim runs a hell of a professional outfit, it's also the fact that I'm fortunate enough to know some of the amazing talent -talent that is showcased here in The Great Tickle Trap to tremendous degree.

What a crazy treat! How often, seriously, does a publisher of *anything* come along and do something like this for it's fans? Bringing together some of MTJ comics biggest all star talents for a mega crossover event of some of the biggest all star characters? This is history in the making. I know what goes into creating a comic, and it takes a lot of work. The fact these guys have all taken the time out of their busy schedules to create this incredible project for the fans is just spectacular.

MTJ and crew, you have my absolute undying gratitude and congratulations for nearly twelve years (wow!) of top quality productions and this spectacular new project. Here's to 12 more years and a whole heaping of more awesome comics! :D

I'd like to thank you for your very kind words and most of all for taking the time to write them. It means a great deal to me and to all of us at MTJ.

It's great having you and the lovely Darkharp as part of the MTJ team!

You're latest... ABIGAIL ADVENTURES ROCKS!

Thank you my friend!

Yes. Jim is indeed the man! I'm also proud to be a part of the team... :headbang:

You never fail to make me smile.

You have been a great friend and contributor. I'm so proud to be able to offer your wonderful work at MTJ.

You and Colin need to team up for another project soon!

Thank you!

Jim

Last edited:
Man...the cover of this, the looks on the faces? So pinchably cute.

Want more. Much more. Looks cool. Rocio is really quite fantastic.

Spotlight on: YOLY

View attachment 298526

Yoly makes her debut with this free one off comic by Ozzy. Released on January 03, 2011

View attachment 298527

Above is the cover art for the first official Yoly full length adventure...YOLY #1 Hillbilly Laughs.

View attachment 298528

Above is the original cover art that Ozzy created for "YOLY #1 Hillbilly Laughs." It was included with the comic and shows off Yoly's incredible strength.

Yoly in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

View attachment 298529

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Yoly.

View attachment 298530

Above is Yoly's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Rocio is the best!!! Yoly looks wonderful in her style!

Lets not forget...

Sonya is a SECRET AGENT after all. My theory is that she infiltrated MTJ Publishing and replaced Bandito's original file with this erroneous information!

On a more serious note: :banghead:

I must admit... I also dropped the ball on that detail. Not only did that scene totally escape my mind, I was the one that insisted that Ozzy include a bonus page with Sonya having her feet tickled in the Yenny Comic.

Now that we have teased everyone reading this thread, I suspect the only reasonable thing to do now is to share the infamous scene with all of you good folks.

Enjoy...

View attachment 298233

Great catch Marvin!

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Aaaah those days when all you needed was a good pencil and an attitude!

Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)

Andi's Introduction by Bandito

Andi is kind of the sexy nerd of the group. She is a Star Trek loving, D & D playing, LOTR watching, video game guru, science genius braniac, with an incredibly hot body. She is amazingly energetic, spunky, and loooooooves to have fun with her friends. Usually hanging out in one of her favorite faded T-shirts, and very very short shorts – Andi’s favorite past times include getting her roomies to watch The Matrix for the 97th time, talking serious smack as they all play PS2, or trying to create a new nuclear reactor in their basement (watch out J!).

Like all three Chix, Andi is ticklish absolutely everywhere! Tickling her feet, her underarms, or her ribs will illicit the most laughter from her. But tickle her tummy, her bellybutton, her sides, or her back side if you want to reeeeeeeaally turn her on as well as make her howl in laughter.

Andi absolutely adores the act of tickling (especially Hailey and Janey), and she also secretly loves to be tickled herself. She can be a bit shy, and frankly, she’s not that aware of her own beauty – which just makes her more endearing.

Andi is actually based on White Lotus (both in terms of looks and personality), which might explain why I think Andi is so crazy gorgeous (Hopefully Lotus doesn’t kill me for saying that!).

In the attached promo pic Andi is putting the finishing touches on a house cleaning robot of her design who has a few crossed wires (although who can blame it?). Those of you that have read TOB (Temple of Bounce) – look for the cleaning bot’s cameo on page 14

Andi-_and_Bot.jpg

ANDI (Bounce Chix) makes her debut with this free one off comic by Bandito. Released on November 22, 2006

TOB_Cover.jpg

Above is the cover art for the first official Bounce Chix full length adventure ...TEMPLE OF BOUNCE.

Andi_BOTD.gif

Above you see Andi having her feet feathered in a panel from the Bounce Chix comic BOUNCE OF THE DRAGON.

Andi in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

Andi_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Andi.

TheTickleTrap_Andi.jpg

Above is Andi's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!
Post #855 TGTT: Spotlight on: THE BANDITO
Post #864 TGTT: Spotlight on: WHITE LOTUS
Post #880 TGTT: Spotlight on: OZZY
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: ROCIO
Post #890 TGTT: Spotlight on: COLIN
Post #910 TGTT: Spotlight on: ChicagoAnnie
Post #932 TGTT: CHRISTMAS EVE BASH!
Post #949 TGTT: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post #1048 TGTT2: TEASER
Post #1067 TGTT2: Sneak Peak: Cover Art

Last edited:
Looks fantastic as always. But I have to say my favorite thing I've seen so far is "the Concerned Citizens Against Jar Jar Binks Political Action Committee" and I would like to know how I can join, and if there is a sister group along the lines of "Stop George Lucas' Original Trilogy Sabotage Remakes"

J :jester: J

This is shaping out to be one AMAZING thread.
Amazing art, amazing support... just simply amazing!

I kinda feel like Oliver. "please Jim, i'd like some more..."

Sunday cannot come fast enough!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's so much fun to see Andi in Rocio's incredible style. She truly brings out her cuteness. So cute. I am almost blinded by teh cuteness.

random: LMAO. Yeah...Andi's not such a big fan of Jar Jar. In fact she's still pretty convinced the "menace" in Phantom Menace refers to Mr. Binks. :p She has a secret fantasy of Jar Jar bring thrown into the all-powerful sarlacc after being shot in the face by half-Wookie Mandalorians.

Monkey: I am compelled to agree. Blonde freckly geeks = epic winnage.

Button: I can neither confirm nor deny that Andi's button gets a panel or two of special attention in TGTT. But damn...is it HAWT!

Marvin: Just wait until you see what happens to her later in the comic. No srsly. Just wait.

Hottest.

Thing.

Evar!

Love this god damn comic.

B

...she's still pretty convinced the "menace" in Phantom Menace refers to Mr. Binks. :p She has a secret fantasy of Jar Jar bring thrown into the all-powerful sarlacc after being shot in the face by half-Wookie Mandalorians...

Amen to that!!

J :jester: J

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back