• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Chesh (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone, I am pleased to present our new brand new footage in...well, a hell of a long time. We stopped updating TickleTown as a subscription site a couple years ago. Recently we've been updating the new version of the site, to house a lot of our older footage that folks have been requesting for some time.

Well, we have been doing a bit of shooting recently, and this is the first set that we're happy to present. All of the footage of Chesh is available now on our site. This stuff is brand new, no one's ever seen it before.

Our site where you can find Chesh, along with several other models, is at www.tickletown.com

From the website:
Chesh is a tickler's dream. She's living proof that redheads tend to be really, really sensitive. Chesh is ticklish pretty much everywhere. Kim and Langa were able to get her going, to the point we all thought she was losing it right in the middle of the shoot. When we cut for a break, she shared with us that she had reached her limit when Kim was tickling under her arms, while Langa tickled the tops of her feet at the same time. That drove her crazy, beyond anything else she had ever experienced.

You can see that this is some of the intense, yet fun sessions, we've released to date. The footage doesn't cut as much, and the models really have a great time making Chesh go crazy. She's ticklish everywhere, her feet, knees, hips, ribs, underarms, neck, anywhere you can imagine.

Chesh is a Seattle native. An intelligent and eloquent grad student, it was great watching her reduced to helpless bouts of laughter so quickly and thoroughly by our new tickle mistress Kim. We met Chesh outside normal modeling channels. She had never done anything quite like this, and found the prospect interesting, despite being incredibly ticklish.

Chesh truly is a joy to work with. This has definitely been one of my favorite sessions that we've produced over the years. I think mostly because Chesh is wonderfully ticklish and good natured about the entire thing. And also, even more importantly, there was great chemistry between Chesh, Kim, and Langa (her two ticklers through most of the footage). Chesh and Kim had been tormenting Langa earlier, so she was definitely on the prowl for revenge. And she got it, in spades.

We're also very pleased to introduce Kimberly, our new tickle girl. Kimberly comes to us as an experienced and expert tickler. She has done a fantastic job of making the models feel at home, lulling them into a false sense of security, then immediately changing gears and making them scream with laughter. She's been a great person to work with, and we definitely hope to see her making other models beg for mercy for many years to come.

Here's some non-tickling pictures of Chesh to go along with the video preview.

Chesh_LoRes_01.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_18.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_19.jpg

And a few good old fashioned tickling pics (with one shoe removal for good measure) to go with the clip.

Chesh_LoRes_02.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_03.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_04.jpg

While she definitely seems ticklish, she also seems to be one of those girls for which the restraints are as much to protect the tickler as they are to keep her from escaping. Thanks for posting.

nimrod

An idea/comment for you

I'm just curious if it would be possible to put a description of what's in each clip for the model on your website. I would be interested in getting one of these clips but I don't know what each of them contain, and I'd rather not have to guess. Thanks,

DCB

I bought Chesh 01 and loved it! In fact, I own/love all of your f/f nylon clips. I hope to see more of this type from you in the near future!

Wow! That girl is insanely ticklish! Nice clip!
Thanks, I certainly appreciate the kind words. One of the things I commented on during the shoot (don't remember if it got edited out or not) is the fact that she never lost her sensitivity during the shoot. Most people lose their ticklishness over time if you shoot too long, but her's never diminished.

While she definitely seems ticklish, she also seems to be one of those girls for which the restraints are as much to protect the tickler as they are to keep her from escaping. Thanks for posting.

nimrod

Definitely! She wasn't going to take the tickling without a fight, she tried on several occasions to tickle Kim and Langa in order to mess them up...couldn't quite reach though.

I'm just curious if it would be possible to put a description of what's in each clip for the model on your website. I would be interested in getting one of these clips but I don't know what each of them contain, and I'd rather not have to guess. Thanks,

DCB

Sure, I can work on that right now. There's clip descriptions in the clips store (which has all the clips) but not in each individual models' section. I agree, it should be in both.

I bought Chesh 01 and loved it! In fact, I own/love all of your f/f nylon clips. I hope to see more of this type from you in the near future!

We'll certainly work on it. We might have to buy a bunch of nylons for our shoots...every time we request a model bring her own pair, they simply don't own any. So we'll work on that.

Great to see you still around.

Tickletown will always hold a special place for me, it was always my favorite site in the way back days.

Love the clip....and the video.

Best to you always.

Rob

Great to see you still around.

Tickletown will always hold a special place for me, it was always my favorite site in the way back days.

Love the clip....and the video.

Best to you always.

Rob
Thanks man.

We may turn TickleTown into closer to what it was in the past: like a half free, half pay site. It all really depends on how the clips stores does, and what my schedule looks like. There's a lot of neat community stuff on there I loved doing, that I'd like to get into again. But we'll see, you know how it goes with time :)

She is amazingly "foot-ticklish" in that clip, nice wriggling.

Yes, she is indeed. Really love those redheads and their ticklish feet.

stop the press!

hold up~!
Hold up~!

HOLD UP~!
who is that girl tickling her feet in the last picture!!!!

:redheart:

OH

gasp

swoon

OH Oblesklk, how you taunt me!

please oh please tell me that.....well you know!:3poke::2poke::tickle:

DCB
Done!

hold up~!
Hold up~!

HOLD UP~!
who is that girl tickling her feet in the last picture!!!!

:redheart:

OH

gasp

swoon

OH Oblesklk, how you taunt me!

please oh please tell me that.....well you know!:3poke::2poke::tickle:

You mean:

Girl on the left?
Chesh_LoRes_04.jpg

Thanks man.

We may turn TickleTown into closer to what it was in the past: like a half free, half pay site. It all really depends on how the clips stores does, and what my schedule looks like. There's a lot of neat community stuff on there I loved doing, that I'd like to get into again. But we'll see, you know how it goes with time :)

Cool, I was hoping for that. Frenchtickling does that, and your old site used to do that also. Count my vote in for that option!

wow,.. this clip is enough to bring a full time lurker like myself out and say,..

i think i'm in love!!!
:D

I second that

please consider opening a clip store, paypal is a pain in the ass and I would
like to buy some of your clips

Who`s that girl????

Done!

You mean:

Girl on the left?
Chesh_LoRes_04.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree,Papi! She is incredible!:wub: But they both looked to be wonderful ticklers!:tickle::2poke::firedevil And Chesh is a fine `lee as well! Great clip!

Cool, I was hoping for that. Frenchtickling does that, and your old site used to do that also. Count my vote in for that option!
Sure thing, man. Always loved doing both the free and the for-pay stuff, it's all good.

wow,.. this clip is enough to bring a full time lurker like myself out and say,..

i think i'm in love!!!
:D

Hey thanks! I'll post some interview and picture stuff around the forums, so keep an eye out for that. And I'd like to work with Chesh again. Let me know if you have any requests for a future shoot.

Thanks for the response to my request

Thanks for updating the site to put the descriptions in both places. I saw you had put them in the one spot (but only after I had posted). So really, that's my fault for not investigating thoroughly, but it's nice to have the info in both places.

Since the one picture of Chesh talks about her tickling Langa, who is seems is the ler on the left in the picture that's getting the comments on here, I am hoping (as the others are too, probably) that she'll be the next girl up in your store.

Oh, and add me to the list of people that wishes you'd also use a clips4sale store or something other than paypal. I could understand if the economics of it don't work out though - I know what Paypal charges but not what c4s does.

Do you take anything besides PayPal?

please consider opening a clip store, paypal is a pain in the ass and I would
like to buy some of your clips

Great questions. Yes we do, even though it's kind of hidden on the site.

Here's what you do. Go ahead and click on the clips you want to buy, when your shopping cart is done, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button. It will take you to the screen below.

Check out the part highlighted in red. If you don't have a Paypal account, that's no problem at all, just fill out your credit/debit information, and the clips are your's!

Demo.jpg

Done!

You mean:

Girl on the left?
Chesh_LoRes_04.jpg

Yes I mean girl on the Leeeeeeft!!

who is that??????????????

and when are you gonna get her?:devil2:

wait i keep seeing the name "langa" is that her name?

woah!

Yes I mean girl on the Leeeeeeft!!

who is that??????????????

and when are you gonna get her?:devil2:

wait i keep seeing the name "langa" is that her name?

woah!

lol yes her name is Langa. She is really ticklish as you can imagine. A very beautiful and petite Philipino woman, she turned into quite the tickle monster over the course of the filming. At first, she was curious and anxious to have fun. By the time it all ended, she LOVED it!

To answer your question, I will probably post her material not next, but the one after next.

Thanks for updating the site to put the descriptions in both places. I saw you had put them in the one spot (but only after I had posted). So really, that's my fault for not investigating thoroughly, but it's nice to have the info in both places.

Since the one picture of Chesh talks about her tickling Langa, who is seems is the ler on the left in the picture that's getting the comments on here, I am hoping (as the others are too, probably) that she'll be the next girl up in your store.

Oh, and add me to the list of people that wishes you'd also use a clips4sale store or something other than paypal. I could understand if the economics of it don't work out though - I know what Paypal charges but not what c4s does.

I PM'd about some of your concerns, but I wanted to echo here that we do accept credit cards.

In fact, I have changed our acceptance site so that CC acceptance is now more obvious when you checkout.

I like how they were taunting her.

I do, too. Kim is amazing at her craft, and Langa really followed suit. They got to tickle the heck out of Langa earlier, so she couldn't wait to get revenge. It didn't take her long to get into a vengeful mood.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree,Papi! She is incredible!:wub: But they both looked to be wonderful ticklers!:tickle::2poke::firedevil And Chesh is a fine `lee as well! Great clip!

Thanks very much :)

Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope to work with that little imp Langa and the amazing tickler Kim many more times!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back