• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first nest was amazing

Gothika

Verified
just go back from our first nest at like 12 it was amazing everyone was so cool and very respectfull and a lot of fun to hang with i did not even want to come home wish i could have stayed for ever but alas had to come back to realy life darn it it was good meeting new people and seeing friends thank u all for the amazing time

Glad to hear you guys had a great time. I hope to be one of the lucky ones next year.

I'm glad you both had a good time.I will never forget my first NEST in 2007.I had never been to a gathering before,and i was nervous.

Then i got to the hotel and was warmly greeted by so many people,and made to feel right at home.It was a liberating experience that i hope everyone here will have some day,be it at NEST or a smaller gathering.:)

As always it was great to see you guys. Together you are a total comedic fun. Glad to hear you got home safe. :)

It was great to see you and Saeria again. :D
NEST is lots of fun, isn't it? :couch:

Hey it was awesome meeting you and saeria!!!

we didnt get to talk much but thanx again for letting us borrow your tools and it was fun hang with you 2 in the pool area sunday night

hopefully ill see you next year :D

You guys are a total trip, and it was awesome to meet you. :D Come back next year for sure!

It was a pleasure to meet you and Saeria in person. I have to smile remembering when you arrived that the talk and whispers of "Goth's here!!" circulated around the atrium as you two made your entrance from the elevator and you took it all in humble stride. I hope to see you both again.

It was AWESOME to meet you two!! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye. You guys may have gotten lost in the sea of people I was trying to make my way through. Sae, should you ever need a ltitle "pick-me-up" just give me a ring. I'll do some Krusty for ya! LOL!!!!! Glad you guys made it home safe!!

I love you guys!!!! Y'all were so freaking adorable I could have eaten you with a spoon! GAH!!!!!! :D YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had an epic weekend!

You guys are awesome, and we didn't even get to spend enough time together. I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves! You better come next year!

--T

I simply couldn't do a retelling of how i felt about the whole weekend. Haha all i know is that I was too damned chicken to say goodbye to anyone at the very end. There have been very few, and i mean VERY FEW times in my life that i have ever been moved to tears at the thought of leaving people behind like i was early Monday morning when i glared at the alarm clock and wished i didn't have to go into work that day.
I've never been the kind of person that becomes so suddenly emotionally attached to someone. When i walked through those doors that morning, however, all i could do was replay so many conversations i'd had, so many people i'd actually MET, the joy of feeling completely at ease with so many people at once. I actually sought out the company of others, awesome people, amusing and interesting people, beautiful people. Various personalities that had been displayed in text format suddenly came alive, each unique facet comingling with everyone else's in such a way that after a time, everyone there seemed to be like a part of one giant awesome person.
I remember when i first heard about NEST i used to imagine what it would be like to be that happy social person that flitted around from new face to new face, introducing myself, striking up conversation despite the anxiety that gnawed on me. Ha! Whatever anxiety i was feeling this past weekend flew out the door as i stood infront of all those people on Saturday night and did the one thing i thought i would never be able to do.
I talk too much... so anyways, i didn't say goodbye to anyone that morning because i didn't want to embarass myself but mostly because i know i'll be seeing you all again. I'll be around.

Let it be said, lady, that ya sing beautifully, and yer man's a lucky one!

Goth, I will never forget the stunned expression on your face when I said I didn't recognize you with a shirt on. :bwahaha:

It was really great to me both you and Saeria. It's too bad I didn't get to chat with you more because you both are great people. Hopefully, we'll meet again in the near future.

It was awesome finally getting to meet you two! You both truly compliment each other nicely. :)

You guys are awesome, and we didn't even get to spend enough time together. I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves! You better come next year!
--T
u r to mayby we can next time we are planning on coming next year and if we can we goona go to nh lee

Let it be said, lady, that ya sing beautifully, and yer man's a lucky one!
ya she has a beautiful voice even tho she thinks she does not and yes i am the luckyest man in the world

Goth, I will never forget the stunned expression on your face when I said I didn't recognize you with a shirt on. :bwahaha:

It was really great to me both you and Saeria. It's too bad I didn't get to chat with you more because you both are great people. Hopefully, we'll meet again in the near future.

lol ya that was good mayby next time we will get a chance dude u r one cool dude
It was awesome finally getting to meet you two! You both truly compliment each other nicely. :)
was good to meet ya to sorry we did not get a chance to chat with ya mayby next time.ya we are very much the same in so many ways and bye the was we live in ny just a few hours from ya so if ya ever wanted to hang that would be cool

YOU GUYS BROUGHT ME A SOMBRERO!!! What else could I say. Much love to both of you, I was truly in the presence of greatness.

Cant wait to see you both again.

Rob

Gothsae! SaeGoth! Meeting you two was awesome; hearing the lovely lady sing even more so. 'Course, you couldn't let her get up there without a little heckling but I'm certain you'll pay if you haven't already. :D All I can say is that I rubbed the head of Gothfreak. I think I feel piercings spontaneously appearing as I type this. :p

The thing that stuck me was how quickly you got over being nervous and then you had Sae rolling all over the floor.....epic...

Always good to see you two...

Gothsae! SaeGoth! Meeting you two was awesome; hearing the lovely lady sing even more so. 'Course, you couldn't let her get up there without a little heckling but I'm certain you'll pay if you haven't already. :D All I can say is that I rubbed the head of Gothfreak. I think I feel piercings spontaneously appearing as I type this. :p

ehhehehehe me pay nah hay i told ya if ya rub it ya will get bad luck was good meeting ya dude

The thing that stuck me was how quickly you got over being nervous and then you had Sae rolling all over the floor.....epic...

Always good to see you two...
well thing about that is not long before that i had an attack and i had to sit in my room for a bit then i felt better and went off to party and when i got there i started feeling weird and it took me a min to relax then it was on hope it did not offend ya dude did not mean to if i did nothing against ya u r a cool old dude if we are able to make it to nhlee hope to see ya there

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back