• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST. Was. Amazing.

sasaxrah

Verified
I can't believe this weekend is over already. I have an intense amount of work to do tonight and a hellish week coming up, but here I am instead, writing a tribute thread. I'm sure I forgot people or events since there was so much that happened. I'll edit as I remember more, and apologies to anyone I am unintentionally leaving out.

Highlights of the weekend:
- Playing Catchphrase with so many people (Best. Game. Ever! Right???)
- Not being able to name a single car made in the 1960's during distraction (megafail)
- The trip to bowling/nowhere that ended in epic burgers and milkshakes
- Natural's frequent "updates"
- Spending a total of 37 hours at Ruby Tuesday's waiting for food and then the check.
- Suite dinner Sunday night
- Swimming and hot tubbing with my awesome boyfriend
- Walking into the play party Sunday and seeing an amazing amount of bondage furniture *squeals*
- Two words: knotty bits

LeeAllure & Team NEST- First billing because I am so, so appreciative of all you did to make this weekend happen. Everything was awesome. You have my eternal gratitude for allowing me to experience this epic weekend.

Rhino - You are a fucking animal and I came so, so close to safewording. Rhinos don't like to lose. Way to go, though! Phenomenal session. Also, you give great hugs.

Sidrablem - So glad we got to chill Sunday and Monday. That coin trick was epic 3 of the 7 times you showed it to us.

Mammers - I wasn't sure we were going to get a chance to hang out, and am so glad we did. You're such a fun person and I can't wait to see you at the next gathering.

Chey - It was wonderful to meet you and I'm glad you could make it. I know attending this was a huge step for you, and am so proud of you for making it!

RobAce - I am not surprised that the wonderful person you are on TMFRadio and the forum is exactly that same as the wonderful guy I got to meet this weekend. It was so easy to spot you from afar with that huge sombrero. :) Thanks for organizing the Newbie party with HDS.

Tortuga - Thanks for letting me play with you! I think we're even from Albany. ;)

Euphoricy - Seriously, at the next gathering we need to hang out. I am missing out big time.

Venray and Raya - Thank the heavens you two live relatively close by, because every time I see you it's like seeing people I've known for years. Can't wait to see you soon.

Bella - You crack me up. You bring so much to gatherings and I can't wait to see you again.

Libertine and Kittentoes - Thanks for the harness demonstration. Epic bondage class.

Rui - You're the sweetest guy, thanks for flying all the way from Portugal to see us.

Tim and Emily - (Dave looks at business card on the table) Wait, who's Tim ****? Oh, that dude sitting next to me. Haha!

Little Rob - Holy crap I freakin love you!!!!

HDS - Thanks for the ride from the bus station. You were the first friendly face Dave and I saw at NEST!! And yeah, I now know Chubby Checker is a real person.

Tamia - You are such a sweet person! Every interaction we had left me smiling. Say hi to the puppy for me.

Amnesiac - That was the single most bizarre beginning to a session I have ever seen, but it was also the most hilarious. Perv. :p

Skippy and Homer - Lyz, congrats on graduating! It was wonderful to see both of you again, and thank god Mike managed to avoid the anal violations for the most part. And thanks for the ride to the bus station, of course!

Classy - You are one of the happiest, most sincere people I know. The ride to nowhere was all the more fun with you in the car. With or without your cawwwfeeee.

Natural - Happy birthday man, love Starts and Stops.

NG02 and Vinnie - Cool to hang out with you guys and Classy in the hot tub. That was an epic bonus to this weekend. And NG, thanks for the "motivation" bracelet. Still wearing it.

Music and Chaneda - Didn't see much of you guys, but I'm sure we'll catch up again at the next NYC munch. Best of luck on the job hunt, Mel!

P-Bustleton - Nice to get to know you more this weekend, looked like you were having a good time. :) See you soon, I'm sure.

Veggie and Aylajane - Wonderful to see both of you. What an awesome couple you are.

Jo - You gots skillz girl. It was really fun having you figure me out as a lee.

DVNC and PennyLane - I didn't get to see as much of you both as I wanted to, but I loved every interaction we had. Both of you are so great, thank you for all you bring to the community.

Impaler - Goodbyes do suck. We will definitely have to stay in touch in between gatherings because I need more imfailer in my life. Seeing you squirm and laughing with you were some of the highlights of my weekend.

Pat - Thanks for the amazing drive to nowhere Saturday night. Your car is a freakin boat.

Slacker - I hate you and I hope you die. You're one of my least favorite TMF people and if you could go ahead and never attend another gathering, that'd be perfect. :p Just kidding, that gag was freakin hilarious all weekend. Kept me giggling the whole time. And who knew we were so damn good at Catchphrase together?

Sanna - Sorry for not immediately recognizing you! I am soooo sickeningly happy you flew over here. You're so cute and were a blast to hang out with! Your suite dinner last night was a fantastic idea.

Jay - I can't fathom a gathering without you. You are always trying to make things fun, organized, and you take care of everyone around you. I don't know anyone with a bigger heart than you. Saying goodbye to you was very difficult and I want to hop on the bus to get a do-over. I'll see you soon.

Katie - Katie, I'm so so so so glad I finally met you this weekend. You are always smiling and you were beaming the whole weekend. You tested your limits and grew so much in such a short amount of time. How you functioned on 2 hours of sleep per night is beyond me. I'm so proud of you and thankful to count you as a suitemate. I miss you already.

Dave - What can I say? This entire event was something I experienced with you. Just about the only thing that made leaving NEST somewhat bearable was that I didn't have to leave you too. There are plenty of people who attend NEST who don't get to see any TMF'ers on a regular basis. I get to date the best forum member on the TMF. How lucky am I, seriously? Love you so so much.

hay u copyed me darn it :p ne ways nice seeing u again

SARAAAAAAAAAH, come baaaaack! It's so empty without you guys here :(
Without getting all mushy, you are such an amazing person to be around, you constantly manage to surprise and make the people around you feel comfortable.
This weekend has been nothing short of awesome. ASS~!

Damnit, missed one! Goth and Saeria, I hope we get a chance to chat at the next event. I was disappointed to see Goth fully clothed every time he passed. :(
ya would be very cool and i was shirtless a couple times :neenerneener:

i live up to my rep lol

I got to see Goth shirtless. :doublefinger: I don't understand why he'd ever wear one.

Seriously, Sarah, were you the person who did the "memories" section in your high school yearbook? This is such a wonderful post.

Epic bondage demonstration, indeed. Knotty!

And yes, I could often be seen (and sometimes not seen) having a good time. ;)

I'm a little too exhausted and emotionally drained to do a post as good as Sarah's post, but I'll get to it in the next couple days. Suffice it to say, NEST '09 was fucking awesome. I'm battling the post-gathering blues right now, but more to come soon.

Aww....I miss you too and everyone already! Sorry we barely saw each other, I feel like I just didn't have enough time to see everyone. See you at the next Munch we have.

So great to here you enjoyed everything. You guys rocked at distraction! :)

:lol: Business cards - they really work!

It was so nice meeting you and Dave, I'll let you guys know next time I have a show in NYC, perhaps we can catch up! :)

Jay - I can't fathom a gathering without you. You are always trying to make things fun, organized, and you take care of everyone around you. I don't know anyone with a bigger heart than you. Saying goodbye to you was very difficult and I want to hop on the bus to get a do-over. I'll see you soon.
So sweet all the time. I know how much I love you by the mere fact that saying goodbye to you today brought me to tears, which just doesn't happen often. You = one of the greatest people I know, period. Can't wait to see you and my little brother soon. :bubbleheart:

It was SO cool to get to meet you Sassafraxarariah, and I love your new signature... It'll give me incentive to try that much harder next time. :D I miss the hell outta you. Next time we're destroying a jar of peanut butter, I swear it.

Thanx for the birthday luv, starts and stops..... really. thx. k.

As for myself, my head is still spinning, the gingko had not kicked in, and my energy level is eons past "E", but when I am healed, I will give my thanx

until then, take care of yourselves, and each other

It was SO cool to get to meet you Sassafraxarariah, and I love your new signature... It'll give me incentive to try that much harder next time. :D I miss the hell outta you. Next time we're destroying a jar of peanut butter, I swear it.

Ummm yeah, what the hell happened to us getting peanut butter!!!! I'm pissed!

BTW, Sarah...I freaking LOVE YOU. I can't explain how freaking amazing you are. You are everything I expected you to be, and so much more. I love you, girl, hardcore. GAHHH!!!! :D

I was going to come in here and run you down like a deer in front of an 18-wheeler. But the truth is, you are one of my absolute favorite TMF people and I truly look at you like a little sister.

I can't wait to see you and Dave again.

And yeah, we freakin' ROCKED Catchphrase!!!

Tamia - You are such a sweet person! Every interaction we had left me smiling. Say hi to the puppy for me.

Girl, you are teh OUSOME! Sarah, the feeling is definitely mutual. You are a beautiful person, and you keep that guy Baldi in line, which we ALL appreciate, lol. Wonderful to finally meet my own personal "Dog Wisperer".

--T

I definitely agree that we need to hang out next gathering. Srsly. Still, it's adorable watching you getting pwned from afar. And you and Dave are epic. :D <33

NEST 2009 was amazing????

Really????

:woot2::woot2:

You should have seen it thru my eyes for the first 4 hours after realizing what I had found!!!
:woot2::woot2:

Was good seein' you too, lady. Wish we'd caught ya more, but in 120 people, it gets tough to catch everyone. I'll hope to catch you visitin' out here sometime, or we'll bug y'all out there!

Thats right keep wearing it......gotta stay motivated....Great to meet you aswell. I love of the threads Ive read ur the 2nd(so far) to put me and vinnie kinda as one person....makes me laugh, we were together a good bit I must say

I loves you girl. The weekend was all the better with you there. I can't wait to see you again soon. *hugs

HDS - Thanks for the ride from the bus station. You were the first friendly face Dave and I saw at NEST!! And yeah, I now know Chubby Checker is a real person.
I dunno, we may have to take you to a concert or something to be certain. :D

Delightful to see you again, and it was my pleasure to have been the chauffeur. I attribute your arriving so close to schedule entirely to you, as we know Dave fails at travel. :p You both are awesome. :)

Chey - It was wonderful to meet you and I'm glad you could make it. I know attending this was a huge step for you, and am so proud of you for making it!

I feel the same way Sarah! you seriously light up every room your in
that is fantastic. You are so awesome to be around. *hugs*

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back