• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking news!! Fire-and a dead body-@ Passivearts

This is miserable news indeed. I will keep man and his family in my good thoughts and prayers. Please post any new info that comes along. Thank you.

Jeez, I am really hoping this was all just a tragic accident. This is very grim news.

Bad news everyone. Just received a phone call from a friend who works there and he confirmed that it was the owner, our beloved friend, John, who did not make it out.

I asked what happened and my friend said are rumors and theories being passed on but nothing has been confirmed and he will let me know.

If you are in the LA area, there is a quick get together tonight (although I forgot to ask where). If you are interested, pm me and I will get you in touch with one of the organizers.

Damn, he was a great friend to the community and just a sweetheart.

I am so sorry to hear this :( My heart goes out to all of his family and friends

Bad news everyone. Just received a phone call from a friend who works there and he confirmed that it was the owner, our beloved friend, John, who did not make it out.

I asked what happened and my friend said are rumors and theories being passed on but nothing has been confirmed and he will let me know.

If you are in the LA area, there is a quick get together tonight (although I forgot to ask where). If you are interested, pm me and I will get you in touch with one of the organizers.

I'm really sorry to hear this. His family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh my how awful. :cry1: My sympathies go out to all those at Passive Arts and to John's family and friends.

I did not know John, but I'd just like to offer condolences of my own. A very sad day, indeed.

Oh man. I am so sorry to hear this. What a great guy. Damn. This sucks. I do not know what to say. I am so sorry. My heart goes out to all that were close to him.

I am really shook up over this. Such a good man. A true friend of the tickling community.

THoughts and prayers going to John's family and the entire crew there.

Horrible, tragic news. A huge loss to our community and more importantly his family and friends. I did not know him personally, but through the many events he held, his great attitude and how he treated many members I know that went to PA never had anything but wonderful things to say about him.

If there is any news on where to send condolence cards, flowers or anything please keep us here on the East Coast informed.

Truly sad news. I think this should be posted in GD as well.

Rob

Sad to hear what happened. Will keep everyone in prayer and hope those still alive will be ok.

That's just terrible! If this is an arson case, I hope the culprits are found quickly. My thoughts go out to those in need of prayers, and a speedy resolution to this case is also in my thoughts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back