• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producers: Fraudulent site may be stealing your stuff!

tklr22

TMF Master
I very rarely start threads, so if I end up stirring the pot on an issue that doesn't warrant it I offer my sincere apologies preemptively.

That being said, while perusing Clips4Sale today I stumbled across a "new" store that started offering clips on February 1. The thing is, it's pretty obvious to anyone who's familiar with the tickle offerings out there that this store is nothing more than a compilation of other companies' clips. And it would appear they are trying to pass them off as their own original productions.

I'm not creating this thread to necessarily tattle-tell on this store or to cry "foul." I'm simply wondering if anyone can provide more information on why this store is offering the clips they are. I certainly do not want to give the store my patronage if they are stealing from other companies.

Again, if I'm just missing something here I apologize to anyone I unintentionally implicated in wrong-doing. But something just smells fishy about this particular Clips4Sale store.

The store in question:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43721/

Last edited:
Heh.

Hahaha.

Jesus those cunts didn't even try to make that look convincing. 10 points for those little synopsis they gave the clips though.

There's one from TickleTown called let's tickle my cousin ... wow that's terrible.

Oh good, so I'm not just making this up in my head. Seriously, just quickly browsing it and I easily picked out old clips from Evil Ticklers, TickleTown, Nylon Feet Party, and others. Unbelievable.

Just reported the site. I hope more people does the same. This is a big rip off to those who acculy made those clips!

oh my, this def looks like fraud to the highest! i def think this thread should be in another section (c4s section) so producers can see it. also, the title of the thread is probably why no producers has looked at it. i would repost it.

*note to self...allways watermark videos from now on*

There's one from TickleTown called let's tickle my cousin ... wow that's terrible.

Let me clarify something important that's come up in this thread.

I want to state, for the record, that Daisy is NOT in fact, the cousin of anyone that tickled her. Our foray into quasi incestuous tickling relationships doesn't arrive until next year.

Now that that's FINALLY cleared up.

Thanks tklr22 for the head's up. I'm speechless right now by the sheer incompetence so it's difficult to get too worked up about it. I've contacted clips4sale about it.

But hey, on the bright side, they published a Jana clip. That's at least no longer available for sale. But Daisy? Come on, that's just lazy.

Let me clarify something important that's come up in this thread.

I want to state, for the record, that Daisy is NOT in fact, the cousin of anyone that tickled her. Our foray into quasi incestuous tickling relationships doesn't arrive until next year.

Now that that's FINALLY cleared up.

Thanks tklr22 for the head's up. I'm speechless right now by the sheer incompetence so it's difficult to get too worked up about it. I've contacted clips4sale about it.

But hey, on the bright side, they published a Jana clip. That's at least no longer available for sale. But Daisy? Come on, that's just lazy.

I'm sorry Oblesklk, that was my poor wording .. I knew that it wasn't you I meant to say that it was a clip from you that they titled as the whole cousin thing, my bad bro :(

I'm sorry Oblesklk, that was my poor wording .. I knew that it wasn't you I meant to say that it was a clip from you that they titled as the whole cousin thing, my bad bro :(

I was just messing around :)

Hard to tell nuance in written communication. I thought just it would be a bit funny if a producer found out some jackass stole his material and the only thing he's concerned about is the marketing of such duplicity. Funny to me, anyhow.

Bottom line, no harm done...except of course, all the stealing. That's kind of harmful.

At the recommendation of some other members, I've edited the title of this thread. When I first brought it to light today, I was trying to handle the situation with kid gloves. But it looks as though I've really stumbled upon something here!

As far as moving it goes, I'll leave that up to the mods.

I'm glad you brought this to everyone's attention. It's totally a violation of the Clips4Sale rules to do that, as well as a copyright violation. Producers have a lawsuit on their hands!

Wow, now he's got a Tickle Abuse clip at the top of his catalog. Unbelievable! I'm not saying that his stealing from other producers isn't a despicable crime as well, but if I were moronic enough to try to pull this off, I would at least avoid material from arguably the most popular and well-known tickling producer out there. I'm truly amazed that he thinks he's going to get away with this. I can't imagine that C4S won't at least ban him from the site, and I do hope legal action will be taken against him.

In any case, thank you for the info, tklr22.

Last edited:
I have to say that I don't recognise most of the clips-- but I DO recognise the latest one from TA.
Has this guy advertised his store here on TMF?

:facepalm:

Wow. Some people are just a special kind of failure.

Based on responses from producers I've contacted personally, the owner of this store is definitely stealing the material listed on the site. I can't believe he hasn't been shut down yet!

As a C4S vendor myself, I must say that I find it rather upsetting that the C4S people haven't kicked that vendor out the moment they learned that he was selling copyrighted clips illegally. It shouldn't matter that they didn't get feedback about all of the clips. They should have zero tolerance for that kind of reprehensible activity. How many people will have to complain about this before they shut him down? If it can help, I'll send them feedback about it myself.

Some of these clips come from companies no longer in business. It is possible that this clips4sale store has obtained the rights to sell their stuff. Magic Touch did it with Soulfully Yours, Prestige did it with Platinum, and Tickling Paradise did it with Tickle Salves. There are other examples.

But that doesn't explain the Tickel Abuse clips. That appreantly is true intellectual theft.

Still, once pointed out to him, or "caught", he took them down. He may not be a smart guy, not 'evil'. He might just think that stuff out there on the Internet is 'public domain'. A surprising number of people belive that and I see postings about that on the internet here and there. I know the TMF doesn't sell anything, but I doubt the celebrity pix posted on this adult site were done so with written consent from the images' copywrite holders.

The guy on Ebay selling Tickle Abuse clips on home-madeDVDs, who has gotten his auctions closed down but keeps repeatedly putting them back up -- that's who you should go after!

As a C4S vendor myself, I must say that I find it rather upsetting that the C4S people haven't kicked that vendor out the moment they learned that he was selling copyrighted clips illegally. It shouldn't matter that they didn't get feedback about all of the clips. They should have zero tolerance for that kind of reprehensible activity. How many people will have to complain about this before they shut him down? If it can help, I'll send them feedback about it myself.

I hope every producer contacts Don at c4s. My clip was removed from the store, but I cannot believe that this fucking store is still up and has not been deleted entirely. C4S is not making me feel very confident in their business.

I can't believe how low people will go - pirating clips is one thing but re-selling them on c4s is unbelievable...even worse that c4s allow it!

I noticed something interesting though...on the 'our other stores' tab there are about 12 or 13 other stores, with tons of pages of clips. At a glance, most of the clips are from 'dragon girls asia', 'killer asian babes' or 'aussie tickler' - all of which look to be the same Aussie Tickler producer. The first store on the list, is actually called 'Aussie Tickler 2'

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33498/

Flicking through some of the 89 pages on this store, the clips, descriptions and 'special discounts' are basically the same as in the 'Aussie Tickler 1' store and they look to be run by the same guy. Aussie Tickler is a member here on the TMF - maybe someone ought to speak to him?

Hey guys I know they aren't stealing from me yet but I'll throw my hat in the ring for support as a concerned clipstore owner. Thats just Bullshit.

Ok apparently they are aware of it:

Let the store owners know c4s is aware of the issue and we are getting info from the producer in question. If anyone sees their content on that studio they should contact c4s at once.

It's complete bullshit that there is still an "investigation." After Tommy's clip was stolen and (proven) brought to their attention, that should have been enough for them. It really makes me lose an awful lot of faith in c4s. They sure as hell don't seem all that concerned about their clients well being as long as they're making a cut off of the store in question...

This guy, DVDbargain101, on Ebay, has been selling other producer's stuff as home made DVDs:

http://myworld.ebay.com/dvdbargain101/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

One example is a video by Tickle Abuse being sold right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TONGUE-TEASE-TI...Adult_Only_DVDs_Movies_US&hash=item43a57a65f1

But check his current listings - he's selling a lot of T.A. videos. And I did contact Tommy. Ebay took his listings down once; then every week he's back again. He's done it with other producers but TA is his big "target".

Go after him, too! It's not just C4S.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back