• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling T.V & virus?

PapaJ

Anyone else get any viruses from Tickling T.V.? The other night I accidently clicked on ad there to the left, as I was logging out of tmf.

Instant virus! shut down my firewall & another portion of my virus protection. I just spent 80 bucks to have it removed.

Anyone else get any viruses from Tickling T.V.? The other night I accidently clicked on ad there to the left, as I was logging out of tmf.

Instant virus! shut down my firewall & another portion of my virus protection. I just spent 80 bucks to have it removed.

I gave up on that site a long time ago. Never picked up a virus that I know of but it was one pop up ad after another while trying to watch a clip.

Sorry that happened. Was it one of the ads on the top? They're coming down soon.

TicklingTV is like the STD of our community.

Hey! I mean it to be a good thing, but I do have to pay the bills. I'm looking into alternatives and will renovate within the next couple days.

I gave up on that site a long time ago. Never picked up a virus that I know of but it was one pop up ad after another while trying to watch a clip.

Don't give up. I'm removing the pop up ads asap. Hope to make it a decent site again.

I appreciate everyone for bringing this to my attention. I HATE the ads, but the hosting costs kill me. Might have figured out an answer though. I'm going to take the ads down tonight or tomorrow. They help pay the bill, but not if they prevent people from coming to the site to watch clips!

@ Zen I am guessing so re: ads Happened so fast & just took over. the one thing I remember is some Java 6 box popping up.

Yes I got a virus from Tickling TV as well. & it almost ruined my brand new laptop. It cost me $80 to get it fixed as well.

Sorry that happened. Was it one of the ads on the top? They're coming down soon.

Hey! I mean it to be a good thing, but I do have to pay the bills. I'm looking into alternatives and will renovate within the next couple days.

Don't give up. I'm removing the pop up ads asap. Hope to make it a decent site again.

I appreciate everyone for bringing this to my attention. I HATE the ads, but the hosting costs kill me. Might have figured out an answer though. I'm going to take the ads down tonight or tomorrow. They help pay the bill, but not if they prevent people from coming to the site to watch clips!

I hope it works out for you Zen, I really do. No one should expect you to pay all the costs out of pocket. Kudos to you for trying to give something back to our little community.

LOL... So this whole time I am thinking wtf is tickling t.v .... finally i see that its a site.. thanks for the warning.

$80 to remove a damn virus? Y'all might want to have a computer-savvy friend run a (free) program called "Combofix" for you before you go laying out money for virus removal. It's never failed me.

Replaced all the ads with ads from tickling sites you all know, so there shouldn't be any other problems. Let me know if anybody runs into a problem.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back