• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a thread in appreciation of Venray

um how do you know my ticklish spots??? hmm i need to kick some major ass, someone is a tattle tale.. :Grrr:

Hey....you know that little "I'm not touching you!" trick works on HIM too, dontcha?? And you oughtta see the way he squirms and grimaces when you do it to him!

The very first lee I ever got to practice on, and the one who turned me into a tickling monster. Even if he did try to kill me when I released one of his arms from bondage....

Only one thing I can say: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Oh, and this....

:Kiss1: :smilelove :justlips: :redheart: :twohugs: :tickle: :Kiss2: :wub: :poke3:

Mimi ;)

Sorry I have to dissagree........

....the blokes a complete git, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Bless you Mate........ :veryhappy

And Mims..... :2poke: (I'm not touching you.....well....maybe a little,,,,)

Timer? Why would he get a timer?
Plus, some of aren't worried about
silly little things like that ;)

Lee

LeeAllure said:
Timer? Why would he get a timer?
Plus, some of us aren't worried about
silly little things like that ;)

Lee
So sad, it's almost criminal, yet true. And despite that knowledge, there are still those out there who never give up hope. :devil2:

Plus, it's MY timer, ya silly little thing! :smilelove

OK, I can't take any more!

Enough of the Venray appreciation! Don't you people know the man is nuts???!!!

I'll respond further once I've had a chance to..."formulate my thoughts", shall we say? :evilha:

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:

I'll respond further once I've had a chance to..."formulate my thoughts", shall we say? :evilha:

Ann

Ya...get back to us in about a week or two when that thought "formulates"...

:jester:

Getting back to the "topic", Ray is a stand up guy. Fun to hang out with, good conversationalist, and funny. He is a Red Sox fan though, something we will have to work on. :D

Seriously, it's a pleasure to know him

Well Ray, if five pages of testimonials within a twenty-four hour period doesn't speak for how much you're thought of, there's not much I could say to make it clearer.

You are so popular that you may even have a shot at being voted "Head Sicko" at the annual Perverts' Convention this year! (In spite of the fact I've bribed the judges!) :upsidedow

venray said:
Ya...get back to us in about a week or two when that thought "formulates"... :jester:
LMAO!

venray said:

Oooooooooooooooooo!!!! Burn! The Crown Prince shoots....

...he scores! And the crowd is on it's feet! (insert crowd roar here)

:bowing: <--- they're doing "The Wave"

<center>
sallyxx4.gif

They like me.........they really like me......

</center>

venray said:

I suspect she's trying to dumb it down a little so you can appreciate it, darlin'

lk70 said:
I suspect she's trying to dumb it down a little so you can appreciate it, darlin'
Argh! Where's the love? Ouch! Booooo! Hiss! Foul! This is a thread in appreciation of Venray, not one for evil, wicked, mean and nasty members of the bitter, so-called "Sisterhood" to take potshots at my bretheren! Have shame, vile woman! Get thee behind Venray! Hie thee hence, lest ye take a measure of the stocks! :whip: (man, we really need some medieval smilies in here...)

AffectionateDan said:
Argh! Where's the love? Ouch! Booooo! Hiss! Foul! This is a thread in appreciation of Venray, not one for evil, wicked, mean and nasty members of the bitter, so-called "Sisterhood" to take potshots at my bretheren!

AffectionateDan said:
Oooooooooooooooooo!!!! Burn! The Crown Prince shoots....

...he scores! And the crowd is on it's feet! (insert crowd roar here)

<--- they're doing "The Wave"

You started the evilness! What- just cause this is a happy thread for Venray, you two get to dis Ann? I think NOT!

lk70 said:
You started the evilness! What- just cause this is a happy thread for Venray, you two get to dis Ann? I think NOT!
*jumps up and down repeatedly on Male Chauvinist Pig-Dan's head, stuffing him back down in the cage before he can say something really horrible*

Oh sure, like Ann didn't ask for it! Don't try to change the subject! You're bad! Bad, bad Lynnie! *thwap!* Now, go show Ray how repentent you are, by tickling him silly. ;) :rolleyes: There's a good girl.

TklDuo-Ann said:

Ann

lololol love that answer.. of course i know he's nuts..tis why i wuv him so hehe.. :2poke: :rotate: and tsk tsk you other guys..o and Dan i like medieval crap

isabeau said:
i wish to thank my good friend Venray for looking out for me and helping me with many things i otherwise wouldn't have understood. He truly is a good friend who looks out for members of this forum. Also he has undying patience with me, which is saying a lot.. So in appreciation of all you do Venray, i wish to thank you and am honored to be a friend. And truly hope that one day we can meet in person.
Yeah! Ray's an awsome guy!!!!!

VENRAY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Illtcklu said:
Yeah! Ray's an awsome guy!!!!!

VENRAY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Too many skeletons..................... :idontwann

Danny....I watch out for all of my friends... :D

Lynn..after Annie is through "dumbing it down" I shall endeavor to translate her response into "blonde" so that you can enjoy it as well....

Sole....all these five pages mean is that these people have nothing to do!!!! :bouncybou

venray said:
Lynn..after Annie is through "dumbing it down" I shall endeavor to translate her response into "blonde" so that you can enjoy it as well....

um what??????

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back