• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a thread in appreciation of Venray

Awright, I've been watching this thread for way too long without spilling the ugly truth. I know, I promised I wouldn't, but if I bite my lip one more time I'm gonna have more holes in it than Mairead has in hers.

First of all, Ray is not a "Pervert"...He is a Provert. A Professional. He gets PAID.

Secondly, some of the kind folks here apparently haven't realized that
ALL THIS SUCKING UP DOESN'T WORK!!!

It's fortunate for the public at large that the powers that be have wisely enacted laws prohibiting Ray and I from meeting.

Rxx

tkrexx said:

Rxx

Doesn't work? Do you mean there was an ulterior motive behind this thread? Are some of these people trying to actually get something out of it? Honestly, how appalling.

Now , Now...... we all have things to be appreciated , but this thread was started out of an appreciation of one person to another and that in itself can be appreciated .

tkrexx said:
Awright, I've been watching this thread for way too long without spilling the ugly truth. I know, I promised I wouldn't, but if I bite my lip one more time I'm gonna have more holes in it than Mairead has in hers.

First of all, Ray is not a "Pervert"...He is a Provert. A Professional. He gets PAID.

It's fortunate for the public at large that the powers that be have wisely enacted laws prohibiting Ray and I from meeting.

Rxx

Tsk tsk....you KNOW this means you have violated your contract.....

Back to the Shemp forum with you....for a very long time.......

R

i'll have you know i refuse to suck up to anyone... how dare you? lololol...

btw Venray did the bribe work? hehe... :evilha:

Not for tkrexx....

That is why he is so pissy..... :whip:

rexxxxx1gb4.gif

ahh i loved beavis and butthead... is that his don hoolio mode? or however you spell it? i am don hoolio.. lol..

ps this thread is running amok.... :p

DannyMc said:
Now , Now...... we all have things to be appreciated , but this thread was started out of an appreciation of one person to another and that in itself can be appreciated .
I can appreciate that.

TklDuo-Ann said:
Lest it run even more amok, I'll put the response I'd planned on HERE.

i don't mind it running amok...but i'll check that out.. i like amoking lol

bumpity bump because i can be a brat.... hehehehehe :firedevil

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back