• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a thread in appreciation of Venray

AffectionateDan said:
Ummmmmmm... then you didn't? Whoopsie... :wow:

hmmmmmm not that i'm aware...i was asking Venray what he meant by that blonde comment.. i uh.. well uh.. hmmmm

Ven, this may not sound like a compliment to you, but it is. i dedicated an incredibly nasty release to you this morning. now i dont just do that for anyone! thats a true honor. see, i still like you even though you called me a dope (in so many words) in the seat belt thread awhile back! and just for the record, i still dont wear one! :manicd: take care!

isabeau said:
hmmmmmm not that i'm aware...i was asking Venray what he meant by that blonde comment.. i uh.. well uh.. hmmmm
OMG!!!!! You're a blonde???????

maniactickler said:
Ven, this may not sound like a compliment to you, but it is. i dedicated an incredibly nasty release to you this morning. now i dont just do that for anyone! thats a true honor. see, i still like you even though you called me a dope (in so many words) in the seat belt thread awhile back! and just for the record, i still dont wear one! :manicd: take care!

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu keep out of this thread with that gross crap....you you you Maniac man you lololol :ranty:

and Illtcklu hardy har har... :Kiss2:

Maniac...the reason I said you were (I believe I used the word) "Ignorant" in the seatbelt thread is because I like you also and do not wish to see you lose a limb or get maimed in any way... :happyfloa

As for the rest............

pooted1iv0.gif

venray said:
Maniac...the reason I said you were (I believe I used the word) "Ignorant" in the seatbelt thread is because I like you also and do not wish to see you lose a limb or get maimed in any way... :happyfloa

pooted1iv0.gif

o no...et tu Venray???????? :jester:

isabeau said:
um what??????

This, and the following threads, have completely destroyed me for the day. I may not recover from the hilarity of all. Bless you, little Izzy.

As for you, Ray, :ranty: I can't WAIT to see you again, if you know what I mean.

maniactickler said:
Whatta dope! :jester: :evilha: :blaugh:
lk70 said:
completely destroyed me for the day. I may not recover from the hilarity of all.
Yay for destroying chicks with hilarity! :woot:

venray said:

pooted1iv0.gif

Your a good man Ven! :bowing: not like that isabeau woman that keeps picking on me constantly! :Grrr:

maniactickler said:
Your a good man Ven! :bowing: not like that isabeau woman that keeps picking on me constantly! :Grrr:

Good Gawd Man! She is gonna start believing you...you already convinced NEW2nobody that you were dissin her....lololol

Careful! You'll be walking home friday night! :Grrr:

And THIS is the hero you all worship???

I can always have Shemp drive me home.........

He doesnt talk back...........

Who said anything about hero?..... :p

Oh yeah....

.... it was several weeks before he said more than two words to anyone in the place, as it turns out that someone was me. I can see why some of the fellas mistook him for cocky. He had an air about him, as if he had on some sort of magic suit that protected him. Yes, I guess it's fair to say, I liked Andy from the start.

Huh? What's that you say? Oh, this is NOT Shawshank Redemption Scene Appreciation???

Yeah, well yeah, I liked Ray from the start too!

venray said:
Good Gawd Man! She is gonna start believing you...you already convinced NEW2nobody that you were dissin her....lololol

See how easy it is to fool libs. :jester:

Venray is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. A true staple of this community, the place would shine alot less without you mate!

let's everyone join hands and sing the wind beneath my wings..

and lk glad i can help make you laugh...even if i didn't intend to hmmm

o and Maniac..last warning,keep that flatulence crap where it belongs..with you hehe...

Last edited:
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back