• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a word i hate

Well how sexy is the word tootsies? I hate that word. Everytime I hear it I get reminded of a tootsieroll. Those things sucked and so does that word.

And about the word "Sole." I think in a description it's ok, but I don't think it sounds sexy when a character says it. Unless it's not supposed to sound sexy than leave it alone.

just kidding... Well not about the tootsie thing.

Actually, I like the word soles, but that's probably because I'm into female feet as well as tickling.
I've noticed that very few mainstream people use it, though. If you talk to a girl, and discuss her ticklishness, she will more likely say "I'm ticklish on the bottoms of my feet", rather than "Soles of my feet". It just doesn't seem that the word soles is used a lot.
Peronally, I prefer describing the bottom of feet as the "Sole" of the foot. The idea of the word "Bottom" bothers me. It makes me think of a girl's backside.

Mitch

I ALWAYS use the word 'sole' to describe the 'bottoms' of feet.
I guess I am 'A SOLE MAAAN'
What word would YOU use to describe the 'bottoms' of feet?

I think it's O.K to use any word , sole , tootsies , piggies. It all comes down to one thing....FEET

I agree. I hate soles. I even have a foot fetish and I hate soles. And by the way...when talking to a perspective girl about tickling or just getting with her in general, don't use the word soles. If you're talking about her feet, say feet. If not, you're creepy. No normal woman wants to hear you talk about her "sensual soles" or "smooth arches". You gotta put everything in perspective and look at this stuff from the 3rd person POV.

I've even heard feet referred to as 'dogs' - now that's ugly!

Not really into feet because they are all over the place as far as clips go, but feet are feet. Soles? Sure, we'll call 'em soles.

Can I tickle your sole?
What?
I said you light up my soul.
(This'll go well....) :evilha:

Last edited:
Frankly, while I do like feet, I don't find the actual word "feet" to be very pleasing either. Or "foot", for that matter.

I don't have a problem saying "I tickled her sole" when referring to the bottom of a woman's foot. It certainly sounds better than saying "I tickled her plantar aspect"!

I agree. I hate soles. I even have a foot fetish and I hate soles. And by the way...when talking to a perspective girl about tickling or just getting with her in general, don't use the word soles. If you're talking about her feet, say feet. If not, you're creepy. No normal woman wants to hear you talk about her "sensual soles" or "smooth arches". You gotta put everything in perspective and look at this stuff from the 3rd person POV.
I talk to strange women all day long about thier feet. They don't seem creeped out at all as long as you show concern for them with a little admiration. Women like men to notice and talk about their feet, otherwise they wouldn't spend so much money on shoes and sandels.

I don't hate either word, but I've generally considered the word "sole" (perhaps mistakenly) not to include the toes, which makes it sort of weird to hear references to a woman's "beautiful soles" or what have you. I guess it's useful if you're labelling pictures and need to clarify to that extent, but I think it's implied that tickling someone's "feet" means the undersides.

It's interesting to look up these words in different languages (as well as the words for "tickle" and "ticklish," or any others for that matter) and try to guess whether their sounds might influence the way you think of the thing they describe.

I ALWAYS use the word 'sole' to describe the 'bottoms' of feet.
I guess I am 'A SOLE MAAAN'
What word would YOU use to describe the 'bottoms' of feet?

yeah i prefer sole

Ive had some friends say "So u like the bottoms of feet?" and it just sounds odd to sayin "so u like soles?"

I talk to strange women all day long about thier feet. They don't seem creeped out at all as long as you show concern for them with a little admiration. Women like men to notice and talk about their feet, otherwise they wouldn't spend so much money on shoes and sandels.

Women wear fancy shoes/clothes to impress & compete against other women. It has nothign to do with guys. When you start using TMF jargon with a woman, 9 times out of 10, it's going to come across as weird.

I like soles, feet and foot.

But, I don't like dogs, tootsies or peds.

i hate the word "soles"....anybody?

'Hate' is a little too strong, but I know what you mean. I use the word because I know many foot lovers thrill to hear it, but it does get tiresome. Frankly, I dislike "armpit" and "ticklespot" as well...they're just pedestrian to my ears :idontwann

Bella

feet words, I don't mind

I don't mind "sole" or "tootsies" or other references to feet. The word "armpit" though I don't really like, "underarm" is much preferred. lol.

With apologies to William Shakespeare, a woman's sole by any other name would be just as lovely to me. :D

Seriously, the soles are my favorite part of a woman's feet, and I don't care what word is used to name them. :feets:

Attachments

• aaz.jpg
    aaz.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
The word "peds" makes me want to climb the walls. I used to hear it a lot on foot fetish forums. Not so much any more though.

I say we replace the word "sole" with "flapdoodle", as in "Wow, check out that sexy pair of bare flapdoodles!"

I agree that hate is waaaay too strong a term to express disliking a word. That being said, being totally into women's feet and the tickling thereof, I really dont like "tootsies"; thats a turn-off and a half.

I don't mind soles at all nor do I mind peds which I actually use as a genreal term.

Just thinking about a pretty female voice inviting me to attend to her feet soles, toes, peds. Nope nothing at all wrong with any of those words

I don't mind the word soles or arches or feet or armpits or underarms. I do mind the word tickling though...It's creepy

'Nough beer...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back