• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever tickled a woman's clit and made her laugh?

Wow.....what a nice blast from the past bump from 2008. Just goes to show some topics have no expiration.

This might should be another thread but an addition to the question could be is the clit the most ticklish spot "down there"? I have known some that say down lower is more ticklish.

I've wondered this too. Maybe the models don't feel comfortable showing their clit.

TBC does it for example, but there ususally is no ticklish reaction whatsoever.

Possibly because a lot of the geeks who make the films have no idea where it is.

You might have a point there!

Wow, great thread here...

Yes I have tickled that particular area before. The response was awesome. I used a small brush to "tickle" some KY Intense on and around my partners clitoral area.

Yes she was restrained at the time. There was no way she could have stayed still for the application.

Yes she absolutely lost her mind during the application.

Yes she loved every second of it. For that matter, I did too.

AND... YES SHE EXPERIENCED VERY SATISFYING ORGASAMS!

Peace

yep.... hot... you should pass that idea around ... i likes this idea :D just sayin' :)

Or ladies has anyone ever tickled your clit and made you laugh? I'm not asking for any perverted reasons. I'm doing a study. A study, on different things. Stuff. Purely educational. Like on the Knowledge Channel or the Smartness Channel or one of those. Nope, nothing perverted here, no sirree. Details please.

probably mentioned it before. But dated a girl over a period of three months who mentioned "being penetrated I start laughing hysterically". Well, naturally I had to resist a little. But when I found out, just tickling with fingers lightly was enough to drive her far off the edge lol.

Mine gets rather ticklish at times...to the point of busting out into hysterical laughter in the middle of my lady having a box lunch...:ilikepie:

I love it when my fiance tickles my clit. I have to agree that it is at least 1000x more ticklish than even my most ticklish areas, which is why it is best (in my opinion only) to be restrained when he tickles me there. At first it was weird for him ... not exactly the reaction he was looking for:) But after he realized just what it was doing to me, he became as hooked on tickling me as I was being tickled. :3poke:

you like it but you think it is best to be restrained... at the climax of the tickle while you are securily bound... what do you say him? do you beg to stop or to continue?

me personnely when i tickle the womens pussy i prefer that she is bound face down on the bed... feet have to be securily bound to the corner posts to expose the pussy... but the hands should be tied together at the back because it is very nice to watch her desparate and helpless efforts to reach her own pussy by the tip of her fingers to close it :)

Last edited:
After my wife has an orgasm, I found out that she can be extremely ticklish there. It is probably the most ticklish spot on her body.
I have used my fingers, and my tongue. When using my tongue, I wrap my arms around her thighs so she can't get away and lick her clitoris to her and my laughing pleasure.

me personnely when i tickle the womens clit i prefer that she is bound face down on the bed... feet have to be securily bound to the corner posts to expose the clits... but the hands should be tied together at the back because it is very nice to watch her desparate and helpless efforts to reach her own clit by the tip of her fingers to close it

Okay...I am having serious anatomy problems here....when my hands are on my back they are never ever anywhere near my clit! How would that work? And how do you reach the clit if the woman is face down anyways??

A feather or artist brush on the clit is devastating.

Why doesn't ever anybody put this in clips????

Possibly because a lot of the geeks who make the films have no idea where it is.

me personnely when i tickle the womens clit i prefer that she is bound face down on the bed... feet have to be securily bound to the corner posts to expose the clits... but the hands should be tied together at the back because it is very nice to watch her desparate and helpless efforts to reach her own clit by the tip of her fingers to close it :)

Okay...I am having serious anatomy problems here....when my hands are on my back they are never ever anywhere near my clit! How would that work? And how do you reach the clit if the woman is face down anyways??

You see, Rhiannon? It's an epidemic.

You see, Rhiannon? It's an epidemic

I didn't dare saying it.... :) This is pretty scary!

Still, hlkkln, would you please share with me what and where you believe a woman's clit is?

no it is not a problem... no women can approach the pussy when their hands are tied at back... but it dont have to be a reason to stop them attempting desperately to reach there :) unfortunately i m not squemish while tickling :)

it is not a problem for me to reach the pussy of the poor tickling victim with my fingers

Last edited:
but it dont have to be a reason to stop them attempting

The question is - why would we try? We know we can't reach it like that!

it is not a problem for me to reach the clit of the poor tickling victim with my fingers

And how would fingers on a clit tickle?

The question is - why would we try? We know we can't reach it like that!

And how would fingers on a clit tickle?

because they/it does? same way fingers on feet, or nipples or underarms tickle. the tickler just has to be very delicate.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back