• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever tickled a woman's clit and made her laugh?

same way fingers on feet, or nipples or underarms tickle. the tickler just has to be very delicate.

No, it's not the same way, and being delicate doesn't make the slightest difference because a finger is way too big to be able to tickle a clit. You really can't compare this area to other areas. All you'd be able to do is rub, but not tickle.

why do you ALWAYS have to be so darn negative?! and for the record you are so wrong it is pitifull! i have tickled more than my share of women's clitoris and everyone laughed like crazy. it was the most intense tickle they had ever had.. so they told me.
so in the future speak for your self, or better yet not at all! at least stop with the pendantic edicts.

steve

The question is - why would we try? We know we can't reach it like that!

the answer is "why not?" think that a ticklish girl is nude and securely hogtied in addition to that she is exposed to a cruel and experienced tickler... is it pos sible for her to escape? no... but wont she react to tickling, wont she struggle for exemple wont she try to make her soles' skin less sensitive by curling her toes evetough she know very well that the tickler can easily stretch that skin by pushig back the toes?

may be you will not but a really ticklish girl for whose the tickling is unbearable those reactions are normal even if she is aware of her desparate and helpless situation

No, it's not the same way, and being delicate doesn't make the slightest difference because a finger is way too big to be able to tickle a clit. You really can't compare this area to other areas. All you'd be able to do is rub, but not tickle.

i used the concept clit for pussy as a whole... my experienced is based on pussy tickling

but the hands should be tied together at the back because it is very nice to watch her desparate and helpless efforts to reach her own clit by the tip of her fingers to close it :)

i used the concept clit for pussy as a whole... my experienced is based on pussy tickling

Well, THAT'S finally explained. Until now I was too dumbfounded to reply, being under the impression that his significant other's clit was shaped like a snake's tongue.

i used the concept clit for pussy as a whole

Well, if you used the correct term from the get-go, I could have saved a couple of postings in this thread, because then it makes sense!

Well, if you used the correct term from the get-go, I could have saved a couple of postings in this thread, because then it makes sense!

ok i will edit my postings :) but i hope that we agree on possiblity of desperate struggles :)

but i hope that we agree on possiblity of desperate struggles

Of course! :) But trying to reach my clit when my hands are on my back would be the same as if I tried to reach the top of my head with the tip of my tongue! :D

Of course! :) But trying to reach my clit when my hands are on my back would be the same as if I tried to reach the top of my head with the tip of my tongue! :D

Even if you can only get your tongue halfway there most of the guys and a considerable proportion of the girls on this forum would like to meet you.

I find that my significant other's is extremely ticklish in that area when she's not turned on. I haven't ever targeted the clit specifically; however, the area makes for a nice snug and warm target for my tickely fingers to torture. I personally find nothing cuter than a ticklish little coochie.

dont you ever seen tickling videos in which the spread eagle tickling victim try to bite desparately the fingers of the tickler torturing her armpit?

Last edited:
Uhm, yeah, because there is a possibility that it works!

if a bound and really ticklish woman is exposed to me , you can be sure that she will temporily lose her mental ability to evaluate that kind of possibility calculation :)

Anyways...I'm sure no woman in the world would try to reach her clit when her hands are on her back! :) You used the wrong term and made it look like you have no clue where and what the clit is!

How about we steer this in the positive direction of the different positions, techniques, tools that are the most effective and the reactions they bring?

Good idea. And then let's find some producers who will make clips out of it with models who actually laugh! :D

I have asked a few producers to do this several times and they say they will but seldom if ever do. Howbout it producers---bring it on.

It would be nice to hear from more of our female members as to how ticklish they are on/around this area and what technique does best.

I have found that the clit is an area of arousal, but ticklishness not so.

It can be really ticklish for me, definitely enough to make me laugh - especially during oral.

I've found it to be a very ticklish area, with just about every girl i've been with. lol Especially after having orgasmed once. Never done it with a lady with a fetish b4 so most grab my hand soon as it starts to tickle. lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back