• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone remember LOL? That's me. Thinking of re-starting; clueless about hiring models

quinn65

Verified
Hey TMF'ers! This is Quinn from LOL. We were a small but fairly active clip store back in the day, maybe 10-12 years ago.

I started LOL with a group of crazy friends. That was a lot of fun, but it's also the reason it eventually ran its course. Life moved on for everyone.

This time I was thinking of going the model route, but honestly I have no idea how to get that ball rolling. Well actually I have some ideas, but I imagine there are lots of lessons to learn and possible pitfalls. If there's wisdom to be had from the TMF community before taking this path, I'd love to hear it.

Fwiw, my clips were anonymous (although for paid models that might not be a thing), PG-rated (no nudity or sex, just tickling), and we're located in the central Indiana-ish part of the world.

Any thoughts? It's certainly not the end of the world if this doesn't work out, but if it could happen again in a fun, friendly, and light-hearted way and make people some money, then why not?

Best,
Q

p.s. No surprise, the links in my sig are dead and gone...

Model Mayhem hasn't been completely useless for me, but it's way less useful than you might think. Craigslist was a goldmine for a long time, but the site has since been killing my ads on site and I'm not comfortable with putting up a generic "models wanted" and then springing that it's fetish content after they email me.

Truth be told, what I'm able to do mostly is word of mouth.

Hi Quinn, To this day your stuff was among the best! It was because of your relationship with those sexy girls. Good luck! When you have clips I'm in!

I'd love to see you back! Some of your old clips are favorites of mine still.
Comfort Eagle pretty much said it.
MM is meh. Craigslist is hit and miss but still viable for me. Twitter is good for pro models. Fetlife is sometimes useful as well.

If you could get Jackie and H&K back together you would be golden with me. But I know how models come and go.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks...no easy answers I guess. Then again, no rush. Maybe I just need more crazy friends. ;)

I don't suppose any models come to mind who could not only pull off a good shoot, but who also have the network, reputation, or connections to help a company branch out to other models on a referral basis. All this assumes, I suppose, that I manage to somehow comport myself as someone who's easy to work with. ;)

Also, as mentioned before, Midwest / Indiana is a plus. I did see the personals section here on TMF that's divided by region, maybe I'll try there.

Again, really appreciate all the help. Also thanks for the PMs, I'll respond as soon as I can.

-Q

Thanks...no easy answers I guess. Then again, no rush. Maybe I just need more crazy friends. ;)

I don't suppose any models come to mind who could not only pull off a good shoot, but who also have the network, reputation, or connections to help a company branch out to other models on a referral basis. All this assumes, I suppose, that I manage to somehow comport myself as someone who's easy to work with. ;)

Also, as mentioned before, Midwest / Indiana is a plus. I did see the personals section here on TMF that's divided by region, maybe I'll try there.

Again, really appreciate all the help. Also thanks for the PMs, I'll respond as soon as I can.

-Q

I mean actually a lot of "the regulars" openly seek out any producer that's willing to hire then, although by that point you're in that category where everyone is screaming "Bawww why do they kep using the same people all the time?!".

I liked the bell games you used to play. Good to hear you might come back :)

I remember you! It would be great to see you back in the industry.

The irony isn't lost on me, there are producers in the US clamouring for 'lees, and I would kill to find someone hiring for that up here in Canada. Talk about a dream job.

Holy shit! LOL! I was a hugggeeee fan of H&L! Still have your clips and still watch them. Some great stuff!

Thanks for remembering us, and for all the helpful advice. Also good to see some familiar names pop up from back in the day.

So who knows if this will pan out. I'd give it a 20% chance offhand, but never hurts to put lines in the water and see what happens.

Take care, y'all.

-Q.

Holy crap! You're back! I LOVED your stuff. It was organic and fun and it was obvious you guys were friends. Even if you don't end up making videos, I think even you just posting stories on how you guys decided to start and some of the antics would be awesome!

Any chance you'll rerelease the old clips?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Holy crap! You're back! I LOVED your stuff. It was organic and fun and it was obvious you guys were friends. Even if you don't end up making videos, I think even you just posting stories on how you guys decided to start and some of the antics would be awesome!

Any chance you'll rerelease the old clips?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I second that. Specifically H&k interrogation. I’ve only seen the preview here on TMF.

Doesn't look like I'll be re-posting old clips. Would never do it without permission, of course, and Dianna and Lynn have opted out to enjoy their retirements. Still waiting to hear from Rhianna, and I don't expect to hear from H&K or the "20-something" crew who have unfortunately all moved on to places unknown.

I am poking around (no pun intended) on Model Mayhem though with a casting call in the works, so we'll see how that goes.

Would anyone here who is also connected with MM be willing to give me a reference if needed? At least to the extent that I'm a legit up-until-recently-dormant producer?

Thanks!
Q

Yeah I kind of figured if you did ever return that you wouldn't be able to bring back old clips because of the models permission. Oh well! Looking forward to your future endeavors

Quinn,

I spent time in the professional community and wanted to pitch a couple ideas.

Conventions: FetishCon (florida), AVN/AEE, and Exxxotica are phenomenal to do the two things you need as a start-up (again) store: film a ton of content to time-release and network with other models and producers. It can cost a lot to travel, attend, pay the models, etc - but it is the easiest one-stop shop.

Talent Agencies: Most major cities have talent agencies, happy to connect you with gals for video production. A significant number of the "regulars" in the tickling community got their start as agency talent who agreed to a fetish shoot.

SWitter (Twitter): Start or resume the LOL Twitter, or even better, one as Quinn (because sex work has developed a real affinity for women running start-up content productions) and connect with the models you've seen or heard of. They all connect with each other, so building connections happens very quickly. Also, it's the best search for traveling models and a solid way to check your local metropolitan areas for potential first-timers.

Yes, come back again please, you did a really good job in past !

i second that GIG,,,Something about that H7K was extremely sexy,,and her feet were perfect! kudos for that one!

I have several of your LOL clips in permanent storage, great stuff.

Yes...more crazy friends! That was what I loved about your videos...they were fun, natural

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back