• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April O'Neil tickled game?

Zach Caitlin

TMF Novice
http://snailshell.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d2sjzzp

This is wonderful.

I want you to make Zach and Caitlin from the "The Great Boldini" version by all means. :)

The tickle picture of TMNT is only April O 'Neil why.
Why is there rarely Caitlin?:cry

Everybody must have been very mortifying not to see the zoom up of tootsie where Caitlin was tickled by "The Great Boldini". :cry

I think that it is more suitable that a lot of tickle pictures of Caitlin are drawn than April O 'Neil.

First... do note that 'I want' word sends chill down most artists spine and won't end up great if you say it. You ask for, you request, you commission, you beg, but never demand.

Secondly... that dude does Commissions, so you pay for animation. You can find prices in his journal.

Precisely. This guy keeps asking for tickle torture pics of a little girl.

Why?

Do not you know the thing whose Misty of that famous "Pokemon" and Sakura of "Card Captor Sakura" are 10 years old?

There are many drawing the tickle picture of these characters as seem to be known.

Whether 14 years old of Caitlin to begin with is equal to Zach.

It is the same age as heroines of "Sailor Moon" where it is the super-famous and drawn the tickle picture from quite a lot of people.

To begin with, the heroine of Anime is almost younger than that of the teen-ager or it.
And, many people have already been drawing the tickle picture of those characters.

Why isn't Caitlin alone good?

Do not you know the thing whose Misty of that famous "Pokemon" and Sakura of "Card Captor Sakura" are 10 years old?

Yes I know that and I don't agree that those two particular characters should be drawn "bound and gagged". Their too young in my opinion as is Catlin. Now, if you wanted to draw them dominating adults (aka the children in control of the adults) I'd let that slide but thats not what your asking here. I'd recommend you'd change your fantasies to either having Catlin dominating April/Irma or just fantasizing about April/Irma or some other "adult heroine".

Yes I know that and I don't agree that those two particular characters should be drawn "bound and gagged". Their too young in my opinion as is Catlin. Now, if you wanted to draw them dominating adults (aka the children in control of the adults) I'd let that slide but thats not what your asking here. I'd recommend you'd change your fantasies to either having Catlin dominating April/Irma or just fantasizing about April/Irma or some other "adult heroine".

Hmmm... now I would have to disagree with you. Who are we to say what should others have fantasies about? Its his private matter if he wants Caitlyn, April or Grandma Haggis :p

On the other hand, publicly supporting lolicon or any other underage situations is forbidden, a taboo if you would like, so he should thread carefully.

ITT: I am a pedo, please draw little girls so I can jack off.

Really, you know how it goes. Time is money, etc. Besides, lolis are inherently inferior to healthy women.

You know what the funniest of it all is?

Drawing a picture of a 10 year old tickling/being tickled is generally not a problem at all... it becomes a problem when it's done for purposes of lust. A child tickled in a tv series for kids or something... that's completely okay. But when it comes to specifically drawing and/or posting to a website where it's a known fact that people get turned on by this kind of action makes it wrong.

Anyway, as you can guess... no such games coming forth from this side.

Understand this: Some sites forbid lolicon and some don't. The sites that don't are sometimes taken down, thus people defend the sites they love at a mere mention of underage-anything; if someone found it hot to see a child play basketball- it would end up forbidden.
Regardless of the situation, always have respect for the rules of a society you want to be a part of. Not because ''it is the right thing to do'' but because they won't blink to expel you.

As for some of you: Don't make yourselves into prophets of moral bullshit, because it's standpoint rests solely on the shoulders of current society's values.
And another thing.
Wishing for something wrong and stopping yourself is what makes a self-conscious person with strong will. Pretending to wish for only good things, makes only a hypocrite.

it's standpoint rests solely on the shoulders of current society's values.

Yes, you're right about that. It is entirely the values and rules of society that are in play here. It's about the human race's nature.

In the same way, I think that if we were a more violent race (let's say one of those alien warrior races where you have to fight to prove yourself, your worth and your power) BDSM would be mainstream instead of what it is to us.

Things change too. I heard that in the Netherlands they have actually now forbidden 'sex involving animals'. So you are breaking the law if you're 'having a good time' with your dog. Now I don't know how this involves things that are related to sex (not involving intercourse) such as being tickled by a goat... but it may put a lot of other things that are considered okay in the taboo corner. So even things that are acceptable here may not be everywhere in the world.

Everything is subject to opinions, rules,... and also change of those.

Even feet could get banned... just because some people declare they are unhygienic and that it poses possible health risks to society. What can you do?

Everything is subject to opinions, rules,... and also change of those.

Even feet could get banned... just because some people declare they are unhygienic and that it poses possible health risks to society. What can you do?

I was laughed at and made a joke of for drawing comics, my friend was beaten up for listening to video game music. People were enslaved or murdered for being different.
''What can you do?'' is not a way to live. I sincerely don't believe that you are a coward of such caliber that you would rather sit back and watch feet get banned then start yelling out loud:
''Wait! Are you all insane or just blind to my existence? Walk over me in large numbers, but the thousands of you will disagree about something else and each one of you will have a turn to be alone at some point. Then you will remember how you were hiding in the crowd the day you were walking over my existence.''
It's not a problem to say: ''I like feet'' the problems is to fight off the dogs that will start barking. And the two of us can take care twice the dogs I can take on my own. And the one who was indecisive will see us and say:''I like feet too''. After the dogs stop barking and start speaking, we can then tell them what we like, and then they'll be able to understand us.

Would you just sit quietly and watch or would you stand beside me and state your opinion?

Simply amazing. All of these replies and not one of them mentioned the amazing content. Not a game by the way, but a great interactive flash graphic and the latest take on April O'Neil's ticklish torment in the mainstream TMNT episode.

I don't begrudge April all the artistic attention she gets, I just wish other ticklish 18+ cartoon heroines could share in the artistic wealth *cough*agentheather*cough* :whistling:

Simply amazing. All of these replies and not one of them mentioned the amazing content.

Oh, it is a great animation. My animations aren't usually that complex (nor good). I like how you can switch legs and return one leg to the ground, etc. too. I just don't know the show/characters. I think it's a load more interesting to those who know the guy and the girl in the animation because background story adds a lot more to a scene than just another tickle scene if you know what I mean (no offence meant to the creator of course, it's an awesome animation).

Oh, it is a great animation. My animations aren't usually that complex (nor good). I like how you can switch legs and return one leg to the ground, etc. too. I just don't know the show/characters. I think it's a load more interesting to those who know the guy and the girl in the animation because background story adds a lot more to a scene than just another tickle scene if you know what I mean (no offence meant to the creator of course, it's an awesome animation).
Sorry, I thought everybody was familiar with that classic clip. Basically, April O'Neil is a TV reporter and friend of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (superheroes). IOW she's a Lois Lane clone. Don Tortelli is a stereotypical mob boss who likes to use tickle torture for getting the information he wants. As you'll see in the attached clip, he (all too briefly) tickles April's foot as well as the foot of her cameraman Vern. In other episodes, he has tickled other people. Most notably, in an episode called "The Great Boldini", he captures a couple of kids snooping on his latest criminal caper: Zach, a recurring boy character who follows the TMNT around, and his female friend Caitlin, who only appeared in that one episode. Apparently this one episode has driven the OP of this thread insane as he can talk about nothing else but tickling Caitlin.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=2146

Ah. No, I didn't know that clip. Maybe I'm too old to have watched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT didn't even ring a bell to me) when I was a young enough to like it. :p

I am not especially interested in April O 'Neil.
It has no relish Irma.

I have become tickle Fetish by "Great Boldini".

However, it was really regrettable and was mortifying not to see the zoom up that tickled the bare foot of Caitlin.

Therefore, reproduction since then "Great Boldini" is expected.

By the way, I hate "Socks" that the girl puts on. :pissed

I am not especially interested in April O 'Neil.
It has no relish Irma.

I have become tickle Fetish by "Great Boldini".

However, it was really regrettable and was mortifying not to see the zoom up that tickled the bare foot of Caitlin.

Therefore, reproduction since then "Great Boldini" is expected.

By the way, I hate "Socks" that the girl puts on. :pissed

Socks are a good thing! A very good thing! They keep gals feet soft, smooth and give them a lovely scent!

Socks are a good thing! A very good thing! They keep gals feet soft, smooth and give them a lovely scent!

Darn it all, I have to agree.
And as contradicting as it sounds, it also gives me the pleasure of taking them off. And in my feetfull mind it equals a normal person's taking off a bra or panties :rolleyes

Darn it all, I have to agree.
And as contradicting as it sounds, it also gives me the pleasure of taking them off. And in my feetfull mind it equals a normal person's taking off a bra or panties :rolleyes

It's ok that's the same way i think about them! I love removing socks, it can be a source of exicitement for the gal's feet that are about to get worshipped or massaged, or as a diabolical mind tool of anticipation for the tickler!

But i have seen a lot of pokemon pictures in this forum,for girls in the age of 10

But i have seen a lot of pokemon pictures in this forum,for girls in the age of 10

The only reason I didn't mention that in my arguments is so that they wouldn't send the hounds to track them down and bite them to pieces...

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back