• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are girls more ticklish wearing nylons?

Hey all,

I am a guy, and I know that when I wear my sheer nylon socks when I get tickled enhaces the ticklish pain I feel, which is why I ALWAYS wear something nylony when I get tickled by my Empress (there's a link below for those who want to see the result...)

Hey Libtick where did you get those anyway??(not like Im going out to buy them I'm more of a 'ler then a 'lee)

I am definitely more ticklish in nylons as opposed to barefoot. Don't get me wrong...my feet are hyper-sensitive either way, but there's a little something 'extra' giggly about having my tootsies covered in a set of silky stockings...especially if they are fresh out of shoes or boots, and still warm. Then I go through the ROOF.

btw - nylons work equally well on Lazarus. He starts swearing the moment he sees me reaching for them when I have him tied up in bondage. ;)

Mimi

Hosetickler23 said:
Hey Libtick where did you get those anyway??(not like Im going out to buy them I'm more of a 'ler then a 'lee)

Got them off the Internet some time ago...the company is no longer in business...

:feets: YES! And I have tried to avoid it on certain occasions. Once my bf tickled my feet in nylons and cut open the toe section. As he lightly scratched my nylon covered soles he also sucked and nibbled on my exposed, bare, ticklish toes! It was incredible. My toes were wiggling and was giggling!

As a tickler I'm not sure if women I tickle are more ticklish in nylons but I do know that the sensations they experience when tickled in sheer hosiery are very different(perhaps a bit more heightened by the silky material) than those they feel when tickled on a bare foot.

As Mimi stated when they are warm and fresh out of a shoe or boot it seems they make your feet seem even more ticklish.

Fingernails certainly can glide a lot more effortlessly over a smooth shiny stocking clad foot than they do over a bare foot which often makes for some pretty torturesome tickling especially if one uses those very slow, light, teasing tickle strokes.

prolly 50-50, but it's best when you add a bikini and hop a bit.

yeah, my head hurts too....

tickle00000000 said:
is it normal for a guy to were nylons in a tikling/bondage setting?

Oh yeah, and answering the question -

What I've heard from lees is nylons help the fingers move a bit easier, along with powder and lotions. According to them, it's just a different tickle, not more intense. More research sez I!

What if you coat the feet with oil or something and then put the nylons over that?

Definitely!

The first time I played in nylons I remember the way a few minutes AFTER they'd turned off the sonicare, my feet and legs were still vibrating, it was crazy!

XOXO

AquaFeline said:
body stocking and sonicare is good combination

A lot of it for me is that the sonicare is too rough without a barrier and the stocking takes the edge off, but I still can't be tickled that way for long without getting sore.

You do need a light touch with a Sonicare~Can be a dangerous weapon in the hands of the "too rough" :sowrong:

XOXO

Steph you in stockings and my fingers are a dangerous combo...lol

Yes they are, very much so actually.

My girlfriends bare feet are never ticklish, but when I get her in a thin pair of smooth/sheer socks, stockings, or pantyhose, her feet get very ticklish.

I also like them because her shoes glide off easier. When she's in nylons, she knows she's in trouble when i grab her by the heel. She used to fight to keep her shoes on, but in nylons it's a futile effort, so now she just abandons her shoe and tries to escape from my ticklish hands.

are girls more ticklish in nylons

I've heard several women claim they are.Anyway,I love the feel of my fingers lightly stroking a nylon-clad foot.

I'm not choosing sides but the women I have had a chance to tickle with both nylon and bare claimed that they hated having their feet tickled with nylons on because of the slippery smooth TICKLISH feeling it gave them. This of course was after a day of work with their feet in shoes. Nevertheless betwwen stockings and bare this was what I experienced. See I too growing up realizing my foot-tickle fetish wanted to know the difference between stockinged and bare. I'm glad this question arose so now I can get the input of you fellow FOOT TICKLERS!!!

Thanks Mimi and Steph I noted both of your replies in case we ever play :bouncybou

Deuce said:
Thanks Mimi and Steph I noted both of your replies in case we ever play
Me too!!! :woot:

Note to self:
  1. buy sonicare
  2. buy plane ticket to California
:feets: <<<<----

Oh and Mimi... remember all those times you "whapped" me? (Heh heh heh!) Maybe I'll catch up to you at a NEST. :feets: <<<<----

Last edited:
Mmmmmm...you two teases! :cuddle:
XOXO

sole seeker said:
Me too!!! :woot:

Note to self:
  1. buy sonicare
  2. buy plane ticket to California
:feets: <<<<----

Oh and Mimi... remember all those times you "whapped" me? (Heh heh heh!) Maybe I'll catch up to you at a NEST. :feets: <<<<----

nylons

:wowzer: :wowzer: Girls are more ticklish in nylons. I new this gal who loved to be tickled. One fine day, she came over to the house with nylons! I had her tied to the bed in a second and tickled those pretty little feet. After our fun she told me how much more ticklish her feet were with her nylons on. I have got the same respons from all the other girls I've had the pleasure to tickle!

I have to say women's FEET are definetley more TICKLISH IN NYLON STOCKINGS!! The women whose feet I have had a chance to tickle both ways always said through hysterical laughter that their STOCKINGED FEET, especially at the end of the day,were way more ticklish than bare. Believe it or not I asked them during tickling sessions and that is what they said. I think that it's the nylon holding in the moisture and sweat and this interacting with the softness and sensativity of there feet makes them go wild. But of course her feet have to be ticklish in the first place.

For whatever reason I'm less ticklish in nylons. I guess it just depends on the person :bubble:

elfriend said:
For whatever reason I'm less ticklish in nylons. I guess it just depends on the person :bubble:

Elfriend you know how many nylon guys are simply crushed now :idunno:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back