• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arizona Ticklers/Ticklees UNITE!

Did anything ever happen out here? If there is a group/meet going on, I'd like to jump in on it.

Please put me down [email protected] as a male ticklee in Scottsdale who is very interested in coming to a tickle get-together, or just finding a local tickler who wants some very-ticklish victim for some fun. (And can we leave the politics for some other forum? Maybe Facebook is a better place.)

Some Friday or Saturday night or some Sunday afternoon, let's just pick a place and get together.

Depending on dates and finances I would consider traveling to AZ to hang out with ASU and meet some new people :)

Originally Posted by dvnc said:
There's a mess of you out there, including folks that ran a video company once (good couple, too). Dave

Dave, I found them quite awhile ago, Bob and Shawn have a membership profile on 'FetLife' under 'Ticklish-Dawn'.

Wow! Old thread, but I will breathe a bit of life back into it... I am wondering if there is anyone in the Phoenix/mesa area that might like to chat, have coffee or something and see what happens on down the line?

Gavin (NE phoenix)

Wow...I'm surprised to see this thread get bumped back up to the first page! At least it's good to know there are still some of us out here...

I live in Arizona, I'd love to attend a gathering.

Yup. Good folks.

Yes they are. Shawn and I message each other on FetLife. She's doing great and like Bob is still full-tilt into the tickling scene through FetLife.com

I'm also a 26 y/o ticklish male lee - Keep me informed with PM's or what not! I'd love to hear about future meets, etc.

Poking my head back in, wondering if maybe something is going on?
Or just simply bumping this back up again.

I don't know if there is anyone who doesn't know about Fetlife, yet, but there is lots of crossover, and I started a group on there called "Tickling in Phoenix" (az)... there are a few members already. The more we connect, the more magic can happen....

Might have to go to FetLife then. I think I have an account, just haven't used it in forever and a day.

It's amazing. I've been on TMF for years and every 15 months or so - someone posts a thread that says AZ people lets meet. And so many people reply, but as usual nobody every meets or replies to messages from others in AZ or Las Vegas. I mean if you are into tickling and want to explore the fine art of tickling - take the step and start making plans to meet people.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back