• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley Renee

ChicagoDavid

TMF Master
So, I was prowling around and saw that Ashley Renee is a guest submissive at Sanctuary LAX. I don't know if I'll be able to get out there anytime soon, but she was the first "lee" in anything close to a good VHS tape that I found. It was a Harmony Concepts tape where she took turns with a redhead, Darla Crane. Someone has just GOT to get over there, give her a good tickling, and report!

So, I was prowling around and saw that Ashley Renee is a guest submissive at Sanctuary LAX. I don't know if I'll be able to get out there anytime soon, but she was the first "lee" in anything close to a good VHS tape that I found. It was a Harmony Concepts tape where she took turns with a redhead, Darla Crane. Someone has just GOT to get over there, give her a good tickling, and report!

VHS indeed. By all means visit her if you like, but her DOB is listed as May 22, 1964 and I can't imagine that at almost age 50 she is prosubbing for anyone able to pay the house fee (of which she would be paid only a percentage) because she wants to. Maybe I'm wrong and let's hope I am, but somehow it just doesn't seem right and something of a step backwards after she's given 25 years to the adult entertainment industry, her first credited film appearance listed on IMDb as 1987.

Last edited:
Ashley has worked in the industry for a long time, ranging from Fetish stuff to more traditional adult material.

She has always been a friendly person to deal with when the forum has spoken to her over the years, and has a rep as a true professional from many producers in the business (Harmony, FM, Close up, and others)

She is certainly worth visiting based on all that I know and have heard about her.

Myriads

Ash is a sweetheart and has always been. She is affording fans, old and new alike, a wonderful opportunity in a safe, controlled environment. She's as stunning now as she was in the day, and it would be an honor for anyone to partake.

I know i wish I could get there!!! I don't know her full bio but being someone who purchased her vhs tapes when they first came out, I'd love to see and tickle her in person. It would be an honor!!!

All the more reason to give her our support. :D
Unfortunately I won't be in L.A. until June.

Anyone tickle her? Like to know if she is ticklish. The debate goes on I guess.

I still have that VHS tape. I agree Someone has just GOT to get over there, give her a good tickling, and report!

LBFT

I've seen numerous VHS tapes of her, most of which were from Harmony. They were like the first producers of TK flicks that decided to 86 the feathers, the ice, and the three-naked-chicks-on-a-bed template.

Since I'm going to the LA area anyway in a few weeks, I decided to contact Ashley about a tickling session. She seems very excited about a session, however the session rate is beyond what I'm willing to spend. I don't think her rates are at all unreasonable, just beyond what I can justify spending.

Here is part of the email she sent me.

"my usual rate is usually 650.00 an hour but I love tickle sessions and you have my videos ... Plus ...
I would really love to play with you ... Is 450.00 fair ?"

So, just in case anyone is interested, there is the deal.

Their usual rate at the Sanctuary is $200 an hour for one of their "house submissives"
I'm not surprised that her rate is that much more and I'm sure she is worth it.

Now if it was her and Darla Crane, then I would have to empty my bank account for that experience!

Wow, I actually am surprised at that. I had assumed that the rate was the same for everyone. There are some lovely and fun women there and at Dominion who will play for 200/hr, so even though I started the thread, while I could see springing an extra 50-100 for a "celeb," I wouldn't pay 450! It's not only the $, but it somehow would feel disrespectful to the others (I know, that's a weird emotion).

Ashley popped my tickling cherry in the 80's, will always be special to me, video not in person, Harmony Concepts

Ashley told me that she has to drive a few hours to get to the Sanctuary, so she needs to take appointments in advance. The house submissives work at the Sanctuary at scheduled times.

Considering that she is pretty much a celebrity in the bondage community, I certainly expected to pay more for a session with her. I am personally not drawn to her because of her celebrity status, just curious after all the many years of having a video of hers , how she would respond to my tickling.

Over the past ten or so years I have visited The Dominion , Passive Arts ( now known as the Sanctuary LAX) and The Chateau, all in the LA area. The Chateau closed many years ago.

My modus operandi when visiting such establishments is to set up a half hour session with a switch or submissive. That way if I am not happy with the way a session is going, I not wasting time. It would be awkward to end a session early, but if the session is going well, it's easy to add more time.

There is a submissive that worked at Passive Arts that I have seen over the past few years. She comes to my hotel when I'm in the area for some tickle play, bringing with her the bondage and tickle toys. I think this might be my only tickle session for this trip to LA, but that will be fine with me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back