• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention Lurkers

I never lurked~ever the typical Sicilian bigmouth that I am :jester: but what a cute and really innovative idea~well done! :rotate:
XOXO

Hey there.....

A good idea.
A quick icebreaker without too much trouble.

It will be nice to see whom responds to this.

And to those that do.....
WELCOME!!

Ah well...do i still count? I have been passive for quite some time before slowly starting to post a few comment here and there.

A reason why i´ll be unlikey to be able to contribute is rather easy. I don´t think i can contribute something new. And personaly i don´t see a sense in posting stuff i KNOW to have been posted already. Though i considered trying to write a story a few times i simply have to admit that i alck the qualities of a story-writer. So far i don´t see a way to actually contribute to this great place...

So in case i still count as lurker (whatever that word means exactly...) well here i am. What happens now?

Methinks perhaps you sell yourself short prematurely.:p

If you think it's been done before, you could always do a search before posting. If you think it might have been and you can't find it, just give a preface. A lot of people do it: "Maybe you've seen this before but..." Most are pretty cool here about that stuff. So, don't be shy!
XOXO

Ah well...do i still count? I have been passive for quite some time before slowly starting to post a few comment here and there.

A reason why i´ll be unlikey to be able to contribute is rather easy. I don´t think i can contribute something new. And personaly i don´t see a sense in posting stuff i KNOW to have been posted already. Though i considered trying to write a story a few times i simply have to admit that i alck the qualities of a story-writer. So far i don´t see a way to actually contribute to this great place...

So in case i still count as lurker (whatever that word means exactly...) well here i am. What happens now?

DannyMC did this once without much success..i supppose a lurker wants to lurk and not post..

I have posted a few things before, but I don't believe I've ever sent out the official "hi, how are you" thread. I've been a member for about ten years now and I really love this forum so perhaps that formality is far overdue.

I talked on the phone the other night to a lee of mine that comes to TMF every so often, but never posts anything. She told me that she is afraid of someone being abusive to what she posted. She is a true submissive and very kind, if someone put her down for what she posted, she would allow it to ruin her day. She is just a little fragile that way.

You all know we have some members that will just post mean things, just to be mean. I do have a couple on my ignore list, and before I put them on my list, I go back and see if they are just having a bad day, or if all their posts were that way. Unfortunately not everyone follows the golden rule, enough said.

Good luck to you all.
Mahalo and Aloha, John

:p:p:p:p
I lurked for a long time. I posted a little bit, but mostly enjoyed this forum for the video clips. I did not really wish to be more active than I was.
Then, I began to feel more social. I slowly got to know people. It was a gradual process...and I wasn't in a rush.
Now, I post as I please. But I still love the video clip section! :firedevil

i lurked for alittle while. im sorta shy at first. and it took awhile to get comfortable around the people here. After i got over my shyness though, i got to meent some real cool people around. and the occasional rude person

What a great idea!!! And timely! Why just last night I was talking to a person who I think I may have convinced to join, and may be willing to attend NEST next year!! Hope you post here!

See this is nice. People posting replies, getting along, no negativity, this kind of positive expression is what makes my day here at the forum.:devil2:

I lurked for a long time as well. I think most people de-lurk in their own time.
Congrats on making an effort to help though!!! :D

I was a lurker, then I wasnt and then I was again BUT NOW I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BACK! What's up people's?

Yeah. Sorry...Im pretty much a lurker. Its not that Im not social or I dont want to talk about Tickling....I just get distracted by updates alla time. Sorry guys. :(

Well like i said...for some reason i am getting more comfortable with actually talking here...yet i still don´t think that i´ll be able to contribute. Seeing that this site is like my main source it´s very unlikely for me to have something new to this place. Should i find pictures or clips or anything somewhere else i´ll see if they might be new but considering the speed with which others seem to find new stuff it´s still unlikely.

I suppose given by my post count, I can be considered a lurker. The content on the site can become overwhelming, but that doesn't mean I don't stumble across some actual intelligent discussions taking place here and I like that. I do feel like I could post my gratitude more often because people do post some really good stuff here.

lurking must be some speciality of mine since it took me a whole year to even become a member, which I kind of regret now. hopefully I will be able to cure this rather sad "condition" ;P

I'm a total lurker, guilty as charged. In fact, I think this is only my second post. I've actually been coming to the forums for about four years now, but just recently registered. I mostly come here to read the stories, no offense. There's just so much going on, it's hard to find time to invest in the chat forums part :) However, I'll go ahead and give my offical hello to the community... Hi :D *waves*.

De-lurking

I'm de-lurking after many, many years. I've always enjoyed the website and finally yielded to this "call to order".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back