• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Honest: How many people have ever had a REAL TICKLE SESSION?

I have had 6 "sessions" so far. I get playfully tickled all the time though. During my "sessions" I have had plenty of fun. I just wish that I could have more of them. I have had me toes sucked in all of them too :D hehe

I've had a few before but I don't know if I'd call them real "sessions". I'd LOVE to find someone I could just be tied up and tickled for hours on end if necessary~

This got me thinking.. I am not saying the usual pin and tickle or gang tickle isn't real tickling... but i wonder, how many people have had a REAL tickling session. Whether you are a ler or lee it doesn't matter. But i am looking for someone tied down, restrained and tickled for awhile. Could be 30 mins straight, an hr, several hours or all day. Haha the lee can be naked, full clothed or whatever.. jus wondering who has really done a REAL tickling session like this.

For me, I have had 3 tickling sessions like this... All the woman I had were in panties only and bound to the bed and all lasted for roughly about an hr. Each one was very ticklish but the woman I REALLY wanted to tickle met someone before, about 2 weeks before and she said it was HORRIBLE so she told me no... however she still let me pin and tickle her playfully.. just not restrain her.

I think it is apparent from the responses that there are plenty of people who have had, and continue to have the so-called REAL tickle session including myself. But what else would you expect from the members of a tickle forum? ;-)
And though I've had multiple tie and tickle experiences, the role of tickling in my life is not that but more the wonderful ticklish exchange with my significant other that is mixed with play, flirting, intimacy, even relaxation and doesn't at all need bondage and screaming-tickled-til-your-at-the-end-of-your-sanity tickling (though there is a place for that). I'd even go to far as to say that one can have a wonderfully full and satisfying life that includes tickling without ever once experiencing the so-called REAL tickling session that involves bondage. Tickling is multi-faceted just like our lives and in my opinion "real" tickling can take many forms, only a few of which include restraint.

What is a tickle session? *ducks and runs like hell.....:D

Eh, I've had my fair share of sessions, but it's been years since I've had one.

Had a few tickle sessions during gatherings in which I've been both the 'lee and the 'ler. Also have tickle sessions every now and then with my girlfriend, although with her I can only be the 'lee because she's not ticklish.

The only times I've ever done anything, I've outlasted my ler and worn my lee out. I really wish I knew how long of a session I could handle.

I never have really had one, just the playful tickles here and there bit so am looking forward to one sometime

The only times I've ever done anything, I've outlasted my ler and worn my lee out. I really wish I knew how long of a session I could handle.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hum??????????????

Any time I get tied and tickled, or reciprocate, I call it a session for lack of a better word. Have had countless sessions like that for almost 20 years with friends that I have come to know from this incredible fetish. Now if you want to add in all the impromptu quick pokes and wriggling fingers as well, then I would have no idea what the number might be other than to say plenty!! Yet, it's still not enough. Call me a tickle addict if you must...I don't mind :)

Wow so many people having sessions so frequently! Not gonna lie, I get jealous after reading all the great stories people have to share about their awesome sessions. I'm happy for them and thankful they share their stories but at the same time I want to have my own session(s) so I can tell my own stories for a change. Thanks to this forum I've met a bunch of people and I'm hoping to attend an event one of these days, and I meet new people every day in the chat room so sooner or later it'll happen, I know it. When it does, be prepared for all the details! I've been told I can be pretty ruthless, of course that was years ago but I know I haven't lost my touch.

Hi
i have had several awesome sessions from TMF. Lee, ler and switch. My sessions are usually 1 1/2 hours. I have had the pleasure of meeting with some very friendly and experienced tickle enthusiasts. I love bondage and sensory dep. :)
Elizabeth

I actually let a guy tie and tickle my barefeet before. It was an interesting experience to say the least, I could barely stand it. Was a little shy at first, but when he got into the groove, and the tools started coming out, I was driven absolutely mad. He wanted to suck my toes too but I decided I wasn't into that, just about an hour of bare foot tickling. And I don't regret a thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back