• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Honest: How many people have ever had a REAL TICKLE SESSION?

Met with a long-time friend I got to know online twice for a session. Both times over night.

I have had a handful of experiences and they were all good

just with friends not with an actually mistress, just friends i've known for years. I'm hoping to have one with my friends from works ( Lindsey ) others from our job know of my tickle fetish but dont know she and i tickle each other

I have had hundreds of real tickling sessions, most of them with professional Dominatrices. :D

From when I was a teenager to age 41: Never not once. This past year and a half, I have tied five guys down for extended tickle sessions (20 mins. or longer, once for two hours), I have been tied down and tickled in spandex five times, tied down and tickled naked several times, and I've tickled or been tickle-pounced nearly every day since my bf moved up to live with me in March.

I will say .. I have enjoyed the CRAP outta the last year and a half. I've ended up a tickle zombie a couple of times, but that's just amazing. :)

Ive had one with another person with a fetish though there was no bondage involved, and that was on and off for a few days, sometimes lasting about an hour at once. I mean if youre into bondage thats one thing but for me i prefer playful tickling a little bit, id call that more of a 'real' session than tying up a girl who isnt into it because she kept coming back for more

If you're basing it off tied up and actually taking a while... Loads :) benefits of being engaged to a Ler and a member of the forum :D

Outside of the commercial video shoots that I do, pretty much never. I'm sorry to say I don't have any kind of romantic/fetish/whatever lifestyle.

Plenty, and with Lees who are like-minded too. But there was a time, many years ago, that the mere possibility of that seemed as likely as time travel. This great site changed that.

Hubby has to tie my hands down 'cause the second he even puts his hands on my sides/ribs I start laughing and trying to block him with my arms.

Does that count as a session? Can you have a session with a spouse? Sessions sounds like something you do with someone you're not emotionally connected to. Like a therapy session.

Hubby has to tie my hands down 'cause the second he even puts his hands on my sides/ribs I start laughing and trying to block him with my arms.

Does that count as a session? Can you have a session with a spouse? Sessions sounds like something you do with someone you're not emotionally connected to. Like a therapy session.

I've known a couple people who referred to all sexual encounters as sessions, whether with a girlfriend or not. I also watched Chappelle's Show yesterday and they had the Home Stenographer sketch, and in one part, parents came home from an outing and had a babysitter for their kids, so they asked the home stenographer what the babysitter was saying, and she said the babysitter told the kids to go to sleep, because "my boyfriend is coming over, and we're going to have ourselves a sex session." I laughed. That is all. :p

As for the tickling sessions:

I ain't done shit.

Though I had a few sessions beforehand, I really didn't experiment with the whole idea of bondage and being tied up during tickling until I got married. My wife and I have occasional tickling that includes bondage that last 30 minutes or an hour, but most of our tickling is more of the sexual and playful variety.

You are right on how it sounds. But also sounds like you are living the life beautifully, no matter what you call them!

Can you have a session with a spouse? Sessions sounds like something you do with someone you're not emotionally connected to. Like a therapy session.
Yes, you can definitely have sessions with spouses. My husband and I have sessions of 1, 2, sometimes 3 hours of just tickling, sometimes no sex involved, just for the pure enjoyment of tickle torture.

Eeee! I can't imagine being tickled that long. Half an hour is the longest I can last. I'd be in complete tears if I had to endure an hour or longer. :wowzer: :shock2::eek::panic:

Eeee! I can't imagine being tickled that long. Half an hour is the longest I can last. I'd be in complete tears if I had to endure an hour or longer. :wowzer: :shock2::eek::panic:

I'm always in tears by the one hour mark, but stopping there would take all the fun out of "torture". =]

Outside of our clips, I went to Passive Arts a couple of times before I was married. Always had double-team sessions with a pair of ladies that would end in them getting revenge on me. Now Mrs. Po and I do it a lot.

In our earlier days, she knew I loved tickling but wasn't aware of the extent of my fetish. Until my 30th birthday approached and she asked me what I wanted. I jumped at the opportunity for her to let me tie her up and torture her! Between that, followed by our clips, I've brought her into our world... And now it's Heaven having her tie me up and mercilessly tickle me back!

But also sounds like you are living the life beautifully, no matter what you call them!

Oh, that I am. I'm so lucky to be married to someone who I can simply text "I need a fix", and he knows what I mean and is even happy to do it. There's times when he tells me I need to be tickled 'cause he can tell I seem tense. Of course he uses tickling as 'behavior modification' as he calls it when I give him flippant answers. "Oh, that's it. You're getting tickled." Even tells the dog to "get me". Then when he is tickling me, he'll tell the dog "and that's how you get Mama".

In our earlier days, she knew I loved tickling but wasn't aware of the extent of my fetish. Until my 30th birthday approached and she asked me what I wanted. I jumped at the opportunity for her to let me tie her up and torture her! Between that, followed by our clips, I've brought her into our world... And now it's Heaven having her tie me up and mercilessly tickle me back!

There is nothing better than being with someone who "gets it"! When I dated my husband back in high school he knew somewhat of my fetishes, since being married he has fallen in love with them. Sessioning with friends or strangers is fun, but sessioning with him just feels different - he knows my body and I know his - the best places and ways to tickle. It is awesome that you brought Mrs. Po into the tickling lifestyle! =]

There is nothing better than being with someone who "gets it"!

Agreed. The same-sensibility match can make all the difference. Even when one is lucky to find a partner who, out of love, participates in it to please, I find the energy is entirely different when being with one of my own kind, so to speak.

I've been tied up and tickled since my teens. I'm 21 now and it still happens, not much recently because me and my friends have been busy over Christmas and the new year. For some reason I don't like hogties, just feels uncomfortable to me. I mostly get tied to my bed spread eagle in whatever I'm wearing at the time. My friend that lives around 10 mins away has some bondage devices in his basement. My friends want to put me on them but I get nervous and shy. Also being on an X Frame, spread eagle wearing a skirt is very embarrassing lol Its scary how helpless and exposed they make me but maybe I'll just try them out with a safe word, even if I do use it within the first minute or two... :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back