• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's see...how to respond??

fuck both of yous....

that is all:p

As tempting as the thought of your bald head covered in salsa and guacamole rubbing against me why you perform to Marvin Gay's classic "Let's get it on" may be......I think I'll have to pass.

I am a one woman kinda guy Teresa, and you are more like two. I don't think I could handle it. :panic:

Rob

As tempting as the thought of your bald head covered in salsa and guacamole rubbing against me why you perform to Marvin Gay's classic "Let's get it on" may be......I think I'll have to pass.

I am a one woman kinda guy Teresa, and you are more like two. I don't think I could handle it. :panic:

Rob

taco boy, the INS truck is awaiting your arrival....

In exactly 48 hours I will be climbing those austere steps and entering Chateau Bellarisa in all it's glory to greet friends old and new. And listen to all the posturing bullshit until Chef Bill runs out of burgers. Can't wait!

In exactly 48 hours I will be climbing those austere steps and entering Chateau Bellarisa in all it's glory to greet friends old and new. And listen to all the posturing bullshit until Chef Bill runs out of burgers. Can't wait!

We'll be there waiting for you, Curator.

It's got to turn Friday or I'm going to explooooooooode!

I've already exploded, I'd say.

I'm so hyped for the weekend, yet I can't motivate myself to clean or do laundry and pack. Not while this unfinished fucking Zelda game and Daria DVDs are staring at me.

plz 2 yell @ me 4 motivation. kthxbai.

bags mostly packed. boarding pass printed! I am so so ready! casa bella here I come!

I know that I haven't been destroying the threads lately, but I can't wait to see you guys again!

:manicd:

okay so I disappeared from the forum, but I'm still alive...mostly. I'll be driving up tomorrow. I promise I'll be excited about seeing everyone....once I've had just a little more sleep.

Finishing laundry and trying to pack. See you soon!

Kassi

Packingpackingpacking -- look forward to meeting a buncha' new folks, and see my old friends as well... Gonna' be a good time. :D

I know that I haven't been destroying the threads lately, but I can't wait to see you guys again!

:manicd:

KNOT!!! (They need to add a manly type of celebration dance emoticon)

This just jumped everything from being AWESOME, to something more than that. I know.

This Bella Bash is now officially STRAIGHT BACON!!

Rob

Approximately 20 hours and counting until I crash land at the Bella Pad - and less than 48 hours before IFD reunites!! :happyhop: I cannot WAIT to see all of you. These last few hours are HORRIBLE!!!

KNOT!!! (They need to add a manly type of celebration dance emoticon)

This just jumped everything from being AWESOME, to something more than that. I know.

This Bella Bash is now officially STRAIGHT BACON!!

Rob

Thanks, Rob!

...but, come on! Since when were your dances manly? I have seen pictures where your ass crack was begging for its life with a 1/2 an ounce of Speedo fabric gagging it.

...and approximately 20 hours and 2 minutes until you crash land and burn.

:cuddle:

minky.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Rob!

...but, come on! Since when were your dances manly? I have seen pictures where your ass crack was begging for its life with a 1/2 an ounce of Speedo fabric gagging it.

Knot has a valid point.:gabby:

Just checked in!!! YAY!!!

Drove by a mini-van on I-70 that said "Healing Hands Ministries".....kinda looked like Natural driving it.....

Was that you, Gladys? :D

Everybody: I send you my greetings from Cincinnati. This time around I won't be able to join you; I'm going to need this weekend to stay on course with the job-related and longer-term career-related work that I've got on my plate. I'll be thinking of you, and it is a pleasure to have Desdemona as a neighbor here in Cincinnati, and to have met Bella at NEST a few years ago. I look forward to meeting all the rest of you at future Bella's Bashes if my present employer gives me a long-term job to keep me here. (If not, of course, then I'll see about moving in with Maniac Tickler out in Massachusetts, and exchanging room and board for some tutoring in civics, American political history, and apostrophe use.)

Hey all! Have a super-fun weekend! Sorry I wasn't able to make it work out. Gigs, deadlines, and my stupid appendectomy foiled this year's plans :(

But this upcoming NEST will NOT go IT-less, this I vow! ;)

Miss you all and talk soon!

-- IT

I just flew home from Bella Bash 2010 and boy, are my arms tired. I met some wonderful people and had a lot of fun! Thanks to all!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back