• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Booked in for a tickle session!

mike273273

TMF Regular
OK guys I am booked in for a tickle session at the dominas realm. I have chosen mistress Vianne.

http://www.thedominasrealm.com/mistresses.html

I can't wait! It should be a very exciting experience for me! Any advice out here for those who have been to sessions? I have been to one, but 7 years ago.

My only concern is that as I have highlighted before over the past few years I have worked for various government departments, and still do, and worry that it could impact on my job due to ethical reasons. Of course I am not going to say anything, but what if they found out? I am in a low position, but have high career goals. There is a chance it won't, not unless I publicized it, took photos etc which could give the department a bad name. Has anyone here who works for a government department had a session?

What do you all think?

Mike

Then don't take that chance. A tickling session is not worth it for you if in turn it can be used as blackmail against you. To blackmail any government employee, many people will jump to that opportunity.

That's my advice, man.

I am a lowly government employee though, eg a filing clerk. Not someone like a politician, lawyer, police officer, judge etc.. And what are the chances of them finding out? The mistresses wouldn't tell, unless someone physically saw me go into the establishment (which mind you, looks like a normal house). I can't see them blackmailing a filing clerk.

I am a lowly government employee though, eg a filing clerk. Not someone like a politician, lawyer, police officer, judge etc.. And what are the chances of them finding out? The mistresses wouldn't tell, unless someone physically saw me go into the establishment (which mind you, looks like a normal house). I can't see them blackmailing a filing clerk.

Did you not see the scandal regarding the Republican party about those types of clubs????

Re the republican party, do you mean when someone in the party was re-imbursed for visiting a bondage club? Thats different though. They were actually paid for going, as though it was endorsed by the party. I am going outside work, totally separate to work and totally private. I don't even work for parliament or anything like that anyway.

I have done some research on the issue. I read about a probation officer loosing his job for being involved in the bdsm scene but that was because he worked with sex offenders and also because he attended parties and had his photos splashed all over the Internet. The debate was public vs private.

What I am doing is private, no issues there. No one elses business but my own. I am not even going to make it a regular thing, I am just curious. Of course there is always going to be a debate. I was really keen to go even after doing my research, until I posted on here.

Onto the session itself, anyone have any advice? I want to laugh heaps. I remember at the last session 7 years ago I didn't laugh much, possibly due to nerves. Afterall when friends have tickled me (playfully), especially when one had long nails, I couldn't stop laughing! I might try a blindfold for part of the session.

Mike.

Apparently you have convinced yourself already that it is no problem, so why do you even ask here? :) Personally, I think it isn't a problem at all unless you run around telling everybody.

As long as nobody can link you to your nick here, how would they find out?

Prostitution and brothels are perfectly legal and regulated in three Australian states, brothels per se are illegal in the others but prostitution itself is still permitted.

So even if you're a Governnment employee I don't see what your problem is. Your own government says you're doing nothing illegal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Australia

Last edited:
Yes that is true, although there was a thread on here as to if bdsm constitutes prostitution. Personally I think no as it is not always sexual and does not always involve the touching of genitals, even if it does turn on the client. Although lets leave that discussion for the other thread!

Any advice for the actual session? I am keen to hear from those who have been to many sessions.

Advice for the session: Relax and don't think. That's about it!

Any advice for the actual session? I am keen to hear from those who have been to many sessions.

Communicate.

Take five minutes before the actual session begins to talk to the Mistress. Tell her what it is that you want to experience. Be specific.

I went and I loved it! Many of you will know I went to a session many years ago with another mistress and did not laugh that much. For more info on that session go here

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=99451

Anyway onto the current session. The mistress ran through the session, I had a session and she tied me up. This time I was more comfortable. I was on a queen sized bed whereas last time I was on a matress. As for how she tied me up she used one of those bars with holes on the end for my feet. She used normal rope for the arms and tied it to the bedhead. She had fairly long nails and started tickling me like crazy, it took a few minutes but once I started laughing I didn't stop! I think her long nails were another reason why I was laughing heaps as the last mistress had short nails, and previously when I have been tickled by friends with long nails I have reacted.

She focused more on the upper body (most likely because she had so much fun because I was so ticklish there), although briefly tickled the feet. She even tried implements on the feet but when she saw they weren't getting a reaction she threw it away and focused on the nails. She was playful. She used more light touches to drive me crazy although sometimes she used medium strength/faster tickling (but not too hard that it hurt). She also rolled me on my stomach at one point and tickled my back, knees, underarms and ribs from that position, knees, inner thighs etc. I was amazed how ticklish I was, especially compared to last time! I know most of the session was scripted with her and that most of the time she was acting, but there were sometimes you could tell that she really was amused and surprised and not acting, especially when I burst out in laughter and couldn't stop (like in some of those clips where the ler can't stop laughing cause of the lee).

At the end of the session she asked if I had any more requests and I asked her to have me on my back and get behind my head and sit on my arms and tickle me that way so she did. That was also very effective. The session was over and I got dressed. She asked if I enjoyed it and I said I loved it, she said she did too, she loved my giggle.

Overall the session was amazing. Next time I hope have it with 2 or 3 mistresses. The mystery is, how come in the first session I didn't laugh much, then in this session I did? It could in part be the long nails, the fact that I was more relaxed. the fact I was on a bed and more comfortable, also the mistress seemed more experienced with tickling for some reason, even though the other one has been working for longer. Also I have been emailing her on and off since 2007 (she even said it was nice to finally meet me). The former mistress we emailed a few times before the session then got straight into it.

Mike

I am surprised no one has commented yet! Anyways as I have had two sessions over 7 years, one where I laughed heaps and one not so much. Here is my advice for anyone interested in going for a session.

- Try and relax
- Ask if the mistress can wear/have long nails as these seem very effective.
- Comfort is important. Try and be in the room with the bed as opposed to lying on a mattress. The way they tie you up is important too eg too loose can not have much of an effect but too tight can be uncomfortable.
- Most importantly, have fun!

I think you say nothing and make sure they arent filming!!!! You never know.

Congrats, Mike. It was nice to hear your account. I agree with those who advised on just relaxing and enjoying it. It's interesting to hear how things were 'scripted' in advance; I have to think about that next time I visit a provider like yours (rare, since it costs a lot).

And here's to the govt. staying comfortably far away from what is your private business...

I had another session recently, different venue. The one I went to many years ago where I didn't laugh much (I posted it on here). I rang up and found my preferred mistress was not around, in fact there was only one, she did not have a photo on the website so I was weary. I thought I"d give it a go anyway! Anyways I got there and she was a bit late but when she arrived, wow! She was really pretty and very friendly too. When I mentioned a tickle session she seemed more enthuastic than the last one (possibly as the last one was nearing towards the end of her shift, although the last one still had a lot of energy, also the last one we had been meaning to meet on and off for ages).

I was on a table this time, so the last time was more comfortable as i was on a bed with those black wrist cuff things and feet pole things. Here it was rope. The mistress was amazing though! She tickled me almost EVERYWHERE, whereas the last one mainly focussed on my upperbody, in one section tickling my knees when on my stomach and briefly tickling my foot. This one did everything, upper body (front and back), feet, legs, inner thighs (not genitals but came close), backside, neck and face, even ears and hands! She even tried a blindfold without me asking. She was very inventive. She also moved around a lot and tried different positions eg straddling, standing behind me, tickling my stomach while straddling facing away (very effective) etc.. she also used heaps of techniques, mainly soft/medium and slow/fast, but sometimes she went very hard to try it out, but not too often.

It seemed like the session went longer than usual, must of been making up for being late. In the end she commented how ticklish I was in her normal voice (not her acting mistress voice). As she untied me she snuck in a few more tickles, shows she was getting into it. We had a brief chat afterwards. I said next time how i"d love to try with 2 or 3 mistresses and she said that would be funny with 4 people laughing in the room, but very fun!

Overall I loved it, sometimes it reminded me of the last session but everyone is different. I can'tcompare them, I love them both. I preferred the comfort with the last one (the ropes, bondage) and how she used soft/medium all the time. With this one I prefer how she tickled me everywhere, and seemed to have more fun in my view. Oddly enough when she first started her nails felt the same, and sometimes during the session she did, but often it felt different! They were both great! Pity they can't tickle me together as they are in different venues.

Mike

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back