• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CONTEST for FREE COPY OF BOUNCE CHIX ORIGINS!

RobAce

Verified
For those of you who may not have listened to the live interview that was done on RobAce Radio (7/18/09) @ 11pm, I had the honor of interviewing The Bandito.

A question came to us which was so good we needed a contest for it.

If the BOUNCE CHIX was done in a live action movie.....

WHO SHOULD PLAY EACH OF THE BOUNCE CHIX!?!!

Let you imaginations run wild, think about it...post and if you want too, post why.

We will do this for the next week, and then on the next edition of RobAce Radio, we will announce the winners live on the air, you can call in and claim your free copy of Bounce Chix Origins.

SO.............go ahead and try, lets see what you all can come up with.

Rob

And you will be immediately disqualified for suggesting that Robert De Niro play any of the Chix.

lmao.

Thanks again for having me on the show, Rob.

And to any fans that have been bitching about not being able to buy anything from MTJ...this is your time to prove your mettle and throw out some good ideas. You just might win the sexiest enovel of all time. Although chances you are, you'll only win a copy of Bounce Chix Origins.

^^

The Deeto

oooh...and ya get free bonus points if ya include pics for each choice.

>,>

You heard me.

lol.

B

ta-da?

ALright, I'll give it a go.

Hailey= Anneliese van der Pol from That's so Raven.

http://www.celebopedia.net/anneliese-van-der-pol/images/anneliese-van-der-pol.jpg

Jane= Mila Kunis from That 70's show and multiple movies.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/6860/MilaKunis1.jpg

And for Andi, which was hard but I decided to go with Eliza Cuthbert from The girl next door and other movies.

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/4459.gif

Welp, thats what I came up with.
And now, time for much needed sleep.

ALright, I'll give it a go.

Hailey= Anneliese van der Pol from That's so Raven.

http://www.celebopedia.net/anneliese-van-der-pol/images/anneliese-van-der-pol.jpg

Jane= Mila Kunis from That 70's show and multiple movies.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/6860/MilaKunis1.jpg

And for Andi, which was hard but I decided to go with Eliza Cuthbert from The girl next door and other movies.

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/4459.gif

Welp, thats what I came up with.
And now, time for much needed sleep.

O.O!!!

Damn good choices, amigo!

And that Cuthbert idea was so damn good it should have been mine. lol.

Well done.

^^

B

This contest got me thinking...and got my little chick pea sized brain wondering who would make the best actresses for the Bounce Chix movie...so here are a few that I would certainly invite to try out.

Obviously the casting interviews would be very involved. And would involve feathers. <.<

What?

LMAO.

Gemma could try out for Hailey. Wow!

Natasha could try out for Andi. O.O!

And Kate could try out for Jane (she could always cut her hair for the part, right?)

B

Hey y'all

Here's an entry for our little contest from bitter aaron over at Tickle Theater. He was having some issues with the site, so I thought I'd post it for him.

"Well just so I can say I've tried here, here are my ideas for the movie versions of the bounce chix. Lucy Pinder for Hailey, http://www.celebritybigbrother.net/tag/topless/
Michelle Marsh for Andi, http://wrestlewithjimmy.net/HBOTD/2007/06/waking-up-with-michelle-marsh.html
And Sophie Howard for Janey, http://www.fundumper.com/?paged=19"

Thanks for the beautiful casting ideas, amigo. lol.

Ya might even win something for it.

Cheers,

B

For fun, I guess I'll give this a shot. Babes for the Chix? :lick:

Okay...

Andi: Bar Refaeli

Hailey: Laetitia Casta

Janey: Aria Giovanni

Next summer the blockbuster of a life time, don't walk, don't run but...
BOUNCE to your local theater for... BOUNCE CHIX : THE MOVIE

Staring Jessica Alba as Hailey, The Bombshell
JessicaAlbaasHailey.jpg

Also staring Eliza Dushku as Janey, The Tough Girl
ElizaDushkuasJaney.jpg

And also staring Kaley Cuoco as Andi, The Sexy Nerd
KaleyCuocoasAndi-1.jpg

The bouncy trio has to fight, laugh, tickle and of course bounce their way through a legion of mysterious and beautiful femme fatales with hyper sensitive bodies that are bent on tickling their way to world domination.
Can the super sexy trio save the world and have a few laughs along the way? We can only hope so as they are our only chance against this mysterious, tickle happy cartel of gorgeous women that wish to enslave the world by tickling it into submission.

Coming to a theater near you next summer... we all hope and pray.

Holy shitake mushrooms.

Amazing new casting calls.

TF: Erk. o_O! Wowzers. Very nice, my friend. Your choices are awesome. Thanks so much for taking the time and for contributing to the Chix' cause. ^^

Euphoricy: lmao...okay, you get double bonus points for suggesting the Foxy one as Jane. Why didn't I think of that one? Thanks so much for playing, and for making such great suggestions.

TKForce: I should have known that a force of nature would make some amazingly good choices. LMAO. Not only are the choices spectacular, but I love the way you did the write up. You're awesome, buddy. So glad to have you back.

Thanks so much everyone...and remember ya gotta get in your casting choices before the end of the day Friday for your chance to win a free copy of Bounce Chix Origins.

^^

Dito

Maybe a bit too late..:facepalm2:

But I wanted my choice to be known anyway!

First let me apologize to the Bandito for totally butchering his work in some pics... but I wanted to show the pics of his that inspired me to make the choices... LOL

I decided to make some spiced up pics to go with this... they go in order...

Eva Green as Jane...

Eva Herzigova as Andi...

Rhona Mitra as Hailey...

and that's about it!

Last edited:
Maybe a bit too late..:facepalm2:

But I wanted my choice to be known anyway!

First let me apologize to the Bandito for totally butchering his work in some pics... but I wanted to show the pics of his that inspired me to make the choices... LOL

I decided to make some spiced up pics to go with this... they go in order...

Eva Green as Jane...

Eva Herzigova as Andi...

Rhona Mitra as Hailey...

and that's about it!

Definitely not too late, my friend. And as I said to you in other places...

>.>

<.<

o_O

Your choices were outstanding. You prove at every turn that you truly know th Bounce Chix so very well, including more than just their hair color...hee hee...and right down to the specifics of their fiesty personalities.

You rock Bombers.

Give me a couple more days to see if anyone else has an entry...and then we'll finally figure out who is gonna be a part of the Bounce Chix movie casting call.

lmao.

Thanks again, everyone,

The Deeto

I can't resist casting.

First off we have Morena Baccarin (Inara from Firefly) as Jane.

inara.jpg

Next we have Kristen Bell as Andi.

kristen-bell.jpg

And really, I posted mostly because I thought of this one first. Anna Falchi, Italian model known for her role in Cemetery Man, as Hailey.

Anna_Falchi_014.jpg

Welp these are all great choices so far but I think I might have them topped. Bandito always a huge fan of your work. Now it was hard to figure out who fits as who since your style of art has changed over time, but I went with a picture from the newest piece "Origins". Now I came up with many back ups and different lists( including Golden Age Actresses and Female Athletes) but theses are my choices for the Chix. Hope you as well as everyone else likes em.

Jane - Monica Bellucci (I really think so just could pull this off very well.)
Hailey - Vida Guerra ( Come on who wouldn't wanna see her tickled on that glorious backside.)
Andi - Malin Akerman ( After Watchmen most of all blondes fail in comparison. Also she's go the build.)

Well there ya have it. Tell me what you think?

I can't resist casting.

First off we have Morena Baccarin (Inara from Firefly) as Jane.

inara.jpg

Next we have Kristen Bell as Andi.

kristen-bell.jpg

And really, I posted mostly because I thought of this one first. Anna Falchi, Italian model known for her role in Cemetery Man, as Hailey.

Anna_Falchi_014.jpg

Yeesh!

Wow...those are some seriously hot ladies.

I have never seen Anna before, and must admit that she is devastatingly gorgeous. What a wonderful choice for Hailey.

Kristen happens to be one of my current fave hotties. So excellent choice as well.

Thank you so much for the support, my friend. Awesome awesome pics for the Chix.

LMAO.

B

Welp these are all great choices so far but I think I might have them topped. Bandito always a huge fan of your work. Now it was hard to figure out who fits as who since your style of art has changed over time, but I went with a picture from the newest piece "Origins". Now I came up with many back ups and different lists( including Golden Age Actresses and Female Athletes) but theses are my choices for the Chix. Hope you as well as everyone else likes em.

Jane - Monica Bellucci (I really think so just could pull this off very well.)
Hailey - Vida Guerra ( Come on who wouldn't wanna see her tickled on that glorious backside.)
Andi - Malin Akerman ( After Watchmen most of all blondes fail in comparison. Also she's go the build.)

Well there ya have it. Tell me what you think?

Wow wow wow wow wow wow...

Yeh...let's just say you scored some major major major points for the Monica Bellucci pic for Janey. I think Jane might be secretly in love with you now. LOL.

All three of these choices are amazing. Vida is so incredible hot...I mean that body is just to die for.

And you're right... Malin has the perfect build for Andi!

Sensational job, amigo.

The choices were so damn good that I had to get pics for each of them so that other peeps could check them out (if they didn't already know who these gorgeous gals were).

The pics are Monica first...Vida second (with her amazing oily bod)...and Malin third.

Wonderful job.

Thank you all for the outstanding support.

The Deeto

Soooo just curious here was a winner ever named?

Hey J:

Did you not receive my PM that I sent to you on 8/2? Please check out your inbox and let me know.

I've been meaning to update this thread, as well as do a lot of other stuff here on the forum...but I had eye surgery this last week...and it has made it mand hard to type. :p

I hope to recover very soon, and will update the contest.

But, check your PM's and hit me back, buddy.

The Blind-eeto (ha h ha ha)

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late reply...I've been recovering from eye surgery. Nothing serious, just had to have my left eye replaced (ha ha ha, just kidding).

Rob already announced the winner on his previous show...but I wanted to pop in here as well and congratulate Bombers, and J Unit for both bringing home the prize.

J - if you're out there, I already dropped you a PM about 3-4 weeks ago, but haven't heard back from you. Where you at?

There were so many incredible awesome and sensational entires that I couldn't possibly pick a winner.

So I had Lotus do it.

She refused to hear who had submitted which choices. She just looked at all of the pictures chosen for each girl, and tried to figure out which one's she would want to tie up and tickle the most.

Bomber's and J Unit's choices were at the top. A perfect tie.

Thank you so do SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all your support.

More Dito and Lotus to come soon. We're sticking to our three month deadline for BCO II, and have another couple items in the works.

The best is yet to come,

The Deet

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back