• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demonic Letter- Send This To A Cancer Patient

GQ, thanks, I know your post is sincere, and I appreciate it.

Aimee, FYI, I have brought the atrocities you have posted to my mother's attention. She has authorized me to tell you that you are not qualified to judge anyone's life. Your posts show your extreme personality and character disorders.

Aimee, it is not me who needs a shrink. It is you who needs one, to find out why you feel compelled to perpertrate assaults on this forum.

This will conclude any communication that I have with you, ever.

Mitch

I want to make one reply to Strider's post. I know he is a good guy, and is sincere.

Strider, I completely understand what you are saying. The problem is: The situation with my past tax problems, caused me to not be able to get loans for graduate school, or work at a real job. I was forced to work in companies which did network marketing, etc, in an attempt to make a living, to straighten out my problems. Unfortunately, as I've posted before, they didnt work, so it isnt like Mitch has a long resume saying I worked at XYZ company, that I could show employers. With a 9% unemployment rate, I have friends who are CPAs and lawyers, with long resumes, who cant find jobs. I'm even more hampered. My father knows this full well, because, last year, after my mom was diagnosed, he wrote me "If something happens to your mother, I will take care of you for a while, and will then work with you to market a product or service, so you can do your own business, as I know you dont have a really good job resume.. due to your past tax issues".

I'd say that is an acknowledgement that he knew what he did to me. At that point, he put that forth. Now, he doesnt care. He just wants my mom to die, so he can get her alimony check back, to spend on himself and his wench.

My mom herself told me that I shouldnt take on what my father says, or if someone posts something on this forum that I dont like. The latter I have tried to do. The former is much more difficult then she understands. Her position is also slightly hypocritical, because there are times over the years since their divorce, that she has flown into a rage over something he did to me, which had absolutely nothing to do with her at all.

Mitch

The beauty of this forum is that one can pose a scenario and receive truly objective and unbiased opinions based on a wide variety of life experiences. No one is here to hurt you. What's the point? People can then take these opinions to allow them to see their situation in a different light without having ask those who are emotionally invested and therefore inherently biased.

If you just want sympathy clearly state that in your OP and people will do just that.

As for your employment, ive had all sorts of jobs ranging from cleaning toilets to delivering newspapers Selling clothes at express to doing cancer research, working on f-16's and now flying... Not one application asked about my taxes. Even my top secret security clearance didn't get into that. What kind of jobs are you applying for?

Leo, I'm sorry I missed your point. Please explain if you would.

GQ, as to your question about job applications and taxes. Let me explain.

Oil and Gas taxation is a very complex thing. Oil and Gas partnerships have something called K 1 s for each individual partnership owned. It is a depleting asset, with very complex figures, numbers, returns, and statements.

Each years tax return for someone with an Oil and Gas investment is very expensive. You cant just go to H and R Block and file the 1040 short form. By the time I graduated college in 1994, I was five years behind with my taxes. I couldnt show a current tax return to graduate schools, or get a job, and just file for the year I got the job. Had I done so, I would have been nailed for the previous years that I hadnt filed, and I wouldnt have known how to resolve it.

Every problem in life isnt easy to resolve. Trust me, doesnt everyone think I would rather be married, with a family, and a good business or job, instead of in my situation.

I disagree with you, GQ, that no one is here to hurt me. You arent, but Aimee clearly is. Several people independent of this forum have logged on to read her posts, and they all came to the same conclusion.

The following are her statements:

"I can say what I want, public forum". (There SHOULD be a Golden Rule, but apparently, either it doesnt apply to her, or she feels it doesnt)

"You need a shrink". (A hostile, vicious statement, coming from someone who has only judged me, said mean spirited things, and never wished me well).

"I'd love to hear your father's side". (Contrary, as if hes in the right).

Those are FACTUAL statements, all posted by her, and NOT Mitch's interpretations.

Hopefully, once this thread dies, I will learn my lesson, and not post anything personal again. Right now, I need to focus on my mom and her treatment. The Drs have told us that things are headed in the right direction. That is most important. As for this thread, I'm sure I will be banged on some more, until it dies. After that, people can find something else to go on about.

Mitch

My point was simply that had this thread not been made, nobody would have ragged on you. If your mom never read the letters and only cash the checks, she would not be upset about the letters, as she doesn't read them.

As far as Aimee and her posts, she has a certain point. Your dads side of things IS important in this. While you and your mom are too hurt by him to see his side, nobody here is, and we can look at it objectivley and offer better advice because of that.

I can't speak for Aimee but I personally have no doubt your dad did some horrible things to you both, however, you haven't been the perfect son and ex-wife, either, just basing that off of how you talk about him all of the time.

If you read my earlier threads from years ago, it was always "that girl, did this, fuck her, lalala"... if you read my semi-recent threads on here, I look at what I did. And if you look at what you and your mom are doing to him, you'll see that while maybe he is a bad person at his core, he is able to be civil. He's re-married, right? He can be civil. Maybe if you stopped cursing his name, he would be more civil to the two of you.

You can't forget about him because he affects your mom, and you refuse to change your approach towards the problem. What more can people do? We can only say "yeah, fuck Mitch's dad, what a bitch" so much before we see that there is something deeper than that going on. And when you refuse to help improve the situation, I personally can't just say "yeah go Mitch"... and at this point I think you and your mom are hurting yourselves more than he is hurting you just by reacting the way you did about his letter. He's having heart troubles, that right there puts a stop to a 20 year old war, just as your mom having cancer should have. It didn't, because according to you, he's an ass. So YOU and YOUR MOM do what you expected him to: show support.

Somebody has to swallow their pride and do the right thing, if it won't be him, it has to be you.

Their is an old saying that goes "when you point a finger at me you also point three back at yourself" Put another way often people who try to hurt someone self do it by trying to project their own fears or faults on to them .It is possible that your father is trying to deal with his own lack of support or empathy in this way .Try not to buy into a guilt or anger trip ( and yes I know its not easy) it very likely that his attitude is a lot to do with his own feelings rather than any real criticsm of you or you mother.

Aimee, FYI, I have brought the atrocities you have posted to my mother's attention. She has authorized me to tell you that you are not qualified to judge anyone's life. Mitch

And you'd better be careful in the shower, Aimee.

XXXX

(God, why couldn't I resist? I'm such a vile person...)

Mitch- please. Reality check?

Aimee.. this is my reply to you.

Through my time on this forum.. you have always made your snide posts.. for the purpose of attacking me, under the guise.. "This is a public forum, so I can post what I want"., That is up to Myriads and Jeff, as its their forum. During the year plus that my mom has been sick, you have NEVER posted to wish my mom or me well, , but rather do so just to attack me, and tell me you "want to hear my father's side". You are judge, jury, shrink, and Goddess. No one knows more than you. Lawyers, shrinks, etc, who have told me that my father is the worst man they have ever seen.. know nothing, and you know it all!

Now, we'll see where this thread goes next.

Mitch, I had no intention of replying to this until now. But man, you are completely out of line. Yes, Aimee is such a bad person because she doesn't tell you what you want to hear. And yes, let us see where this thread goes, because it is crystal clear to me by now that you enjoy the hell out of this drama.

Adam, how am I "out of line". I never said she had to tell me what I want to hear, but for her to say things like "You need a shrink", in such a discourteous way is "in line"? I was merely making a point how she never posted to say anything positive, but jumps on the bandwagon to attack me if I post certain things.

For the record, kis123 has posted honest feedback to me being very direct that she does not agree with how I've dealt with things with my father, and on here, and.. except for one time in this thread, when I got oversensitive, posted something too sharp, and apologized, I have accepted her feedback positively, and honestly. The reason? I know that kis means well when she provides her feedback. Aimee does not mean well. Her attitude is: "Well, Mitch is having a bad time, so, I'm just going to wait until he posts something that upsets him, and then jump on him. "

Honestly, if her posts are not "out of line", and Aimee feels this is a public forum, and can post what she wants, then tell you what? So can I. If a mod takes issues with my posts, at that point I would have to listen.

I also have to wonder, Adam, why, considering Aimee's posts, you told me I am "out of line", but didnt tell her the same thing, for telling me "I need to see a shrink", and her doing so in such a rude way? That sounds a bit hypocritical, wouldnt you say?

Mitch

First of all, timeline of events:

"You are judge, jury, shrink, and Goddess. No one knows more than you. Lawyers, shrinks, etc, who have told me that my father is the worst man they have ever seen.. know nothing, and you know it all!"
Mitch

Alright Mitch.

Are you seeing a shrink about your issues with your father?
Because it seems to me, if you are not, you should.
Posting here about him is obviously doing you no good.

So you brought up the [fact? suggestion?] that psychiatrists get involved. Let's none of us forget context here.

You don't like what she had to say. Frankly, Mitch, nothing she said falls outside the realm of fair comment. Because the only thing you've posted about the letter your father sent to your mother is that it implied neither you nor she care about his health problems. And everything else you've posted implies that this is true. So why do you feel the need to do this when things turn sour?

The best thing that could be said about this has already been said:

What more can people do? We can only say "yeah, fuck Mitch's dad, what a bitch" so much before we see that there is something deeper than that going on.

And also, just please consider this: someday, no matter what, no matter how you behave now or how much you can't handle the thought, both your parents are going to be dead, Mitch, and you'll be alive, and there's nothing you can do about it. So please, have some respect for your own life and your own brief moment on this planet. It seems like for all his faults, your father really appreciates his own impermanence. He's living, or trying to. For your own sake, stay healthy and sane long enough to taste a little of what's out there, man.

c7, again, my problem is that Aimee has always jumped on the bandwagon to make what I feel are snide comments when I post about a difficult issue in my life.

"Are you seeing a shrink"? implies this: "You're fucking sick, go deal with it".

"Mitch, you're having a hard time, maybe you should consider talking to someone".

THAT would have been more civilized, etc.

About my father's health problems: I have cared far more about his health problems through the years, than he has about mine. I almost died on the night I had a seizure. I had a severe seizure. My mom called him to tell him about my seizure. He never inquired to either me, or my mom, about how I was doing. HE doesnt care about MY health problems, or what I've been going through with my mom. Had he sent me anything resembling a civil correspondence. Something like this:

"Mitch, I'm sorry to hear about your seizure, how are you?. I hope you are better. If you feel inclined, I'd like to talk to or hear from you".

THAT shows civility.

Even how he presented the money to my mom. All capital letters, no civility. "Bring it on", if she wants to take him to court. Uncivil, evil.

THIS would have been more civil to have said.

"Sheila, here's the money I promised you. I'm honoring my commitment. Please dont ask me for anymore. I hope things are going okay for you in NJ".

I know that my father cant wait for my mom to die, so he can get her alimony check back.

My father's mother was a major cause in the end of my relationship with him, and in my parents marriage. Yet, when she had heart surgery, and later passed away, to be civil, and for his sake, my dialouge to him was this.

"Gee, Dad, I hope her surgery goes well".

And, when she died.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I know her passing must have been difficult for you".

I despised my grandmother, yet, I showed civility, for my father's sake. It was still his mother.

Sometimes, there is a certain decorum, and my father didnt show it. Thus, it is why I reacted as I did.

Strangely enough, my mom was unfazed by his letter. She told me she doesnt expect any different from him. She's more enraged that he didnt contact me after I had my seizure.

Had this been a reverse situation, I would not have commented to a thread that Aimee posted such as this. I dont converse with her on a normal, regular basis, so I probably would have just read it, and let it pass.

Or.. if she was someone who maybe I wasnt close to.. etc., but she hadnt made the previous comments she did, My comment might have been.

"Sorry to hear your father sent your mom a letter like that when she has cancer. I hope things get better for you".

In both cases, there is just a certain degree of civility that I subscribe to. I know that I have NEVER posted in a support/difficult life type thread of anyones, unless I could contribute something positive. Aimee both took my father's side, to be contrary, and then rudely told me to "go see a shrink".

Friends, who are objective, and would tell me if I was wrong, have logged into the forum as guests, and agreed with my assessment.

' That's all. Hopefully, this thread will go away, because, as much as everyone tells me to stop posting to make that happen, many others have posted at times when I'm not on forum, to keep it going as well.

Mitch

Friends, who are objective, and would tell me if I was wrong, have logged into the forum as guests, and agreed with my assessment.

Mitchell- I consider myself an objective friend. And another objective friend, my husband, Alex Warfield, agrees with me. You- Mitchell- are wrong.

Why on God's green earth would I read the FORUM responses to my mother when she is battling CANCER! Why would I continue to carry and shovel negativity around like they are some kind of treat to someone who has enough on her plate? Why are you allowing yourself to be placed in the middle? Why do you continue to let people control you and toy with your emotions?

And if you are using what Aimee said as a way to justify what you are doing so much that you would read this thread to your mother and send friends to read this when I would think your time would be better consumed with bringing as much joy to your mother's life as possible- that speaks volumes on the kind of person you are, regardless of what Aimee or anyone else has said to you.

But this isn't even about Aimee, or anyone else on this thread. This is about you somehow needing support and using the forum as a way to vent your frustrations on how your dad is treating you and your mother. You opened your private life up for people to analyze and to discuss, and once you open up that can of worms on a public forum (and I mean REALLY public, as my 12 year old students can access this thread without signing in) you can neither monitor, nor predict how people are going to respond.

Having learned my lesson years ago, the one thing that emails, threads, and posts cannot project are intentions, emotions, and clear perspectives. And whereas, you may not have liked the blunt/ frank way some of the people have put things in regards to your situation, that doesn't mean they were purposely trying to be snide, rude, or ugly to you. And even so, there were enough genuine people on this thread who said some of the same things to you as the "snippy" people did.

ANYONE who has been in an abusive relationship (physical, verbal, sexually abusive.... etc.) needs professional help on some level. These things can be buried, but they never go away, and they tend to come out in other areas of our lives. We are not often equipped to handle these issues on our own, so we turn to our friends, or families, for advice, support, and release. To be honest, it's a bit unfair when there are people specifically trained to handle these situations.

So YES, you do need professional help. That isn't something ugly or mean spirited, it's the truth based on the emotion damage that you have that is affecting your life and the lives of the people around you. You need assistance and advice to be truly able to deal with what you are going through- because what you are experiencing is a lot for any one person to shoulder alone.

You can't make your mother and your father civil. You can't make your father love you. You can't make your mother get over it and live her life, but you can live YOURS! YOU can make steps toward healing for yourself. Think about it- You want a relationship, you want to get married one day- I've seen your posts about future relationships.... What woman is going to want to deal with all the baggage? the stress? the anger you have? What woman is going to walk around and NOT tell you exactly what she thinks about a situation? Who would want to edit themselves because you might take what they say and twist it around so that THEY have the problem and THEY are wishing bad things to happen to you... Are you serious?

So, I cared enough in my first post to put things in a positive way, although I wanted to shake you and tell you that in the spectrum of life and death, anger and hatred aren't worth it!

But this is what I was really thinking:

1. Move out! Get your own place, your own stuff, your own life.

2. Support your mother with your LOVE, but STOP letting her put you in the middle. And stop letting the choices THEY made dictate YOUR happiness. She doesn't like your dad, fine.... it's not helping her get better, stop addressing it, and move on. She's old enough to make her own decisions in regards to the check, and even deciding to let a man miles away make her angry. But a clean break for you is the only thing that will ensure that he won't bother you again.

3. Get some professional help so that you will be better able to let go of the baggage you are carrying around. It's time you got over your father, for real... not just saying that you don't care when we all know that's not true. (Being angry for your mother's sake is STILL BEING ANGRY! It is not healthy for either of you!)

4. Stop spending so much time online talking to your other male fetish buddies about life- Go out and live life for real... mingle, laugh, join some groups in your area, learn to be social, get a date.

5. Stop blaming other people for what sucks in your life and start taking charge. Change what you don't like YOURSELF, because no one is going to care enough to do it for you.

And if you don't do these things; your parents' fighting and your circumstances are going to literally SUCK the life out of you, and you will end up being physically sick, bitter, angry, unfulfilled, and alone!

This is called tough love. And this may hurt your feelings, or piss you off. And you are entitled to your feelings, but your feelings haven't gotten you anywhere except where you are right now.

You may not receive it, accept it, or do what anyone has suggested, but you sure can't say no one ever told you. You are a man- MAN UP! Stop letting life push you around!

Mitchell- I consider myself an objective friend. And another objective friend, my husband, Alex Warfield, agrees with me. You- Mitchell- are wrong.

Why on God's green earth would I read the FORUM responses to my mother when she is battling CANCER! Why would I continue to carry and shovel negativity around like they are some kind of treat to someone who has enough on her plate? Why are you allowing yourself to be placed in the middle? Why do you continue to let people control you and toy with your emotions?

And if you are using what Aimee said as a way to justify what you are doing so much that you would read this thread to your mother and send friends to read this when I would think your time would be better consumed with bringing as much joy to your mother's life as possible- that speaks volumes on the kind of person you are, regardless of what Aimee or anyone else has said to you.

But this isn't even about Aimee, or anyone else on this thread. This is about you somehow needing support and using the forum as a way to vent your frustrations on how your dad is treating you and your mother. You opened your private life up for people to analyze and to discuss, and once you open up that can of worms on a public forum (and I mean REALLY public, as my 12 year old students can access this thread without signing in) you can neither monitor, nor predict how people are going to respond.

Having learned my lesson years ago, the one thing that emails, threads, and posts cannot project are intentions, emotions, and clear perspectives. And whereas, you may not have liked the blunt/ frank way some of the people have put things in regards to your situation, that doesn't mean they were purposely trying to be snide, rude, or ugly to you. And even so, there were enough genuine people on this thread who said some of the same things to you as the "snippy" people did.

ANYONE who has been in an abusive relationship (physical, verbal, sexually abusive.... etc.) needs professional help on some level. These things can be buried, but they never go away, and they tend to come out in other areas of our lives. We are not often equipped to handle these issues on our own, so we turn to our friends, or families, for advice, support, and release. To be honest, it's a bit unfair when there are people specifically trained to handle these situations.

So YES, you do need professional help. That isn't something ugly or mean spirited, it's the truth based on the emotion damage that you have that is affecting your life and the lives of the people around you. You need assistance and advice to be truly able to deal with what you are going through- because what you are experiencing is a lot for any one person to shoulder alone.

You can't make your mother and your father civil. You can't make your father love you. You can't make your mother get over it and live her life, but you can live YOURS! YOU can make steps toward healing for yourself. Think about it- You want a relationship, you want to get married one day- I've seen your posts about future relationships.... What woman is going to want to deal with all the baggage? the stress? the anger you have? What woman is going to walk around and NOT tell you exactly what she thinks about a situation? Who would want to edit themselves because you might take what they say and twist it around so that THEY have the problem and THEY are wishing bad things to happen to you... Are you serious?

So, I cared enough in my first post to put things in a positive way, although I wanted to shake you and tell you that in the spectrum of life and death, anger and hatred aren't worth it!

2. Support your mother with your LOVE, but STOP letting her put you in the middle. And stop letting the choices THEY made dictate YOUR happiness. She doesn't like your dad, fine.... it's not helping her get better, stop addressing it, and move on. She's old enough to make her own decisions in regards to the check, and even deciding to let a man miles away make her angry. But a clean break for you is the only thing that will ensure that he won't bother you again.

3. Get some professional help so that you will be better able to let go of the baggage you are carrying around. It's time you got over your father, for real... not just saying that you don't care when we all know that's not true. (Being angry for your mother's sake is STILL BEING ANGRY! It is not healthy for either of you!)

4. Stop spending so much time online talking to your other male fetish buddies about life- Go out and live life for real... mingle, laugh, join some groups in your area, learn to be social, get a date.

5. Stop blaming other people for what sucks in your life and start taking charge. Change what you don't like YOURSELF, because no one is going to care enough to do it for you.

And if you don't do these things; your parents' fighting and your circumstances are going to literally SUCK the life out of you, and you will end up being physically sick, bitter, angry, unfulfilled, and alone!

This is called tough love. And this may hurt your feelings, or piss you off. And you are entitled to your feelings, but your feelings haven't gotten you anywhere except where you are right now.

You may not receive it, accept it, or do what anyone has suggested, but you sure can't say no one ever told you. You are a man- MAN UP! Stop letting life push you around!

WOOHOO! :toast:

For the record, kis123 has posted honest feedback to me being very direct that she does not agree with how I've dealt with things with my father, and on here, and.. except for one time in this thread, when I got oversensitive, posted something too sharp, and apologized, I have accepted her feedback positively, and honestly. The reason? I know that kis means well when she provides her feedback.

I'm so very glad you feel that way, especially since it's true. But when you do this Mitch, I get completely exasperated and sometimes lose patience with you. I wrote an extensive response yesterday morning and can't seem to find it in this thread which means I either forgot to press "send" or it's been removed. Regardless it is what it is.

You have had plenty of people do their utter best to help you. I have seen NO ONE say anything snide or offensive in this thread.

Aimee does not mean well. Her attitude is: "Well, Mitch is having a bad time, so, I'm just going to wait until he posts something that upsets him, and then jump on him. "

I don't personally know Aimee nor pretend to know her intentions. Having said that, I'm betting the farm on the fact that she doesn't wait around for you to post your family business on a public forum to pounce on you and make your life miserable. She's a grown woman with substantially better things to do. She's also a young woman......young enough to be YOUR daughter so why are you giving someone that much control over your emotions who didn't even ask for it? It seems very silly to me.

And before you young folks start throwing the tomatoes, it's not that Aimee's youth makes her opinion unimportant. It's that her life experience is NOT going to be the same as someone more than twice her age. I hope I made my thoughts clear--no fighting people!:lion:

Honestly, if her posts are not "out of line", and Aimee feels this is a public forum, and can post what she wants, then tell you what? So can I. If a mod takes issues with my posts, at that point I would have to listen.

Notice the part in bold Mitch and read it carefully. Does that sound like an appropriate response from a man your age? You're again giving your power to someone and she didn't even desire it. You are allowing your emotions all over the place and for whatever reason you put the bullseye on Aimee. Maybe you two have tangled in the past.....if that's the case, leave it in the past. And while you're at it, leave all these parental strife issues in the past as well. You'll feel so much better when you clean out your emotional closet and get rid of all the junk you've allowed in it.

Now for all of kis' supporting quotes since yesterday that I hope will help you through this mess:

First, food for thought:

And also, just please consider this: someday, no matter what, no matter how you behave now or how much you can't handle the thought, both your parents are going to be dead, Mitch, and you'll be alive, and there's nothing you can do about it. So please, have some respect for your own life and your own brief moment on this planet. It seems like for all his faults, your father really appreciates his own impermanence. He's living, or trying to. For your own sake, stay healthy and sane long enough to taste a little of what's out there, man.

And my quote for the absolute win goes to........

This is the gist of the response I posted to you yesterday that disappeared. Although, I wasn't nearly as diplomatic.:thumbsup:

Take the advice Mitch; get out of this thread and regroup. Stop responding and let the thread die as you promised two days ago. Let it go and handle your business with your mother.

You make a lot of sense, Sunriseticklee - I hope your advice is taken :)

Ali32

sun, I know we've been friends for a long time, but.. I feel your response is harsh, for this reason.

You say.. "Move out". Like I can just snap my fingers and do it. Financially, I cant afford it. Due to my past tax problems, I dont have a large work history to show employers. I need to buiold up a business.

Also, I cant just leave my mom. If I move out, there is no one to physically help take care of her, help her clean house, etc. I food shop for her, take out her trash, help her with wash, etc etc.

I dont spend that much time here. It seems more now, as I'm replying to this thread. I will regret this thread for the rest of the time I'm on this forum, whether that is a week, a month.. or a year.

"Professional help" doesnt always solve problems.

Okay, my father isnt to blame at all. I've attempted to "take charge", and failed at businesses. That is not my fault.

Tell you what, sun, kis, etc. This thread is 100% my fault. I'm to blame, everyone else is innocent, okay? Aimee is justified, so is everyone else.

This thread, and the responses to it, has really opened my eyes. If my mom were to die tomorrow, I likely wouldnt post it. I'd get responses of "Its for the best, now you can go on with your life".

Im done. Anyone can say whatever they want. I'll reply, wont reply, it doesnt matter anymore. My whole view of things has changed due to this thread.

I'm right now most concerned about my mom. If people want to think I'm a sick, immature baby, fine. I'll remember to be mega supportive, if people post threads about difficult times in their lives.

Mitch

Okay, sounds like someone is in nuclear meltdown.

You are getting the support you need, not necessarily what you wanted or expected. People are trying to help you and you've twisted very well meaning words, including mine.

I'm done with this thread; I unsubscribed once and will do so again. Wherever this lands, it will do it without me.

I hope nothing but the very best outcome for both you and your mother.

We don't always get what we want. But sometimes we get what we need.

This thread is an example.

People have provided some solid objective opinions in this thread, and making it personal as a result is not a good solution.

If you want support, ask for support. But if you are looking for agreement, then posts like this are not going to turn your frown upside down. People will provide objective opinions. And have.

Listen, thank and move forward.

Myriads

I'm going to make one final post in this thread, and then take the advice Myriads gave me in PM, and let it die.

As a general statement: To those of you who I snapped at, and who were truly well meaning, I apologize if my replies were harsh. As one can imagine, a situation like this being away from home for six weeks, and getting a letter like that, can wind one up like a clock, and make them naturally more sensitive to things they might not otherwise be.

To the couple of people who were not well meaning, and you know who you are, making harsh unconstructive, suggestions in a thread about a difficult life circumstance, is really unkind. If you were in my shoes, and I did this, you would not appreciate it.

Im now going to let this thread die, and not even check it. The hotel computer froze, and I had to ask the desk to unfreeze it. Spending time arguing on this thread on what is not even my computer, is not right. I would probably be wise to take a break from the forum, whether a few days, or until this NJ thing is over, to collect myself, and then return with a different view.

This is by no means a "Goodbye" to the forum. Just a "Things got way out of hand, and a break is needed".

Hope that settles things on a more positive light. That is my final word in this thread, no matter what, which I have not said before, and will abide by.

Mitch

cool-story-bro.jpg

Seriously, though, this whole thing is farcical.

You got that right, Rusty!
This is the TMF's version of reality TV OR the train wreck no one can look away from.

Mitchell said:
Im now going to let this thread die, and not even check it

I would suggest maybe asking Myriads to close the thread if you don't want anymore responses.

I just removed a sharp post I had made, because I felt that a certain post that someone else had made, was very judgemental of me. Now, when I check the thread, I see the post that was judging me is gone, so I decided to remove mine as well.

I'm hoping this is my last post in this thread. It has gone on for a week, which is long enough.

I'm seriously hoping the thread will now die.

Mitch

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back