• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

depression update

I don't know if it is a chemical imbalance or not-don't really know what it is or what is causing this-but I just miss you like crazy want this depression to be gone-miss chatting with you and miss hearing you laugh-really starting to make me sad/sadly depressing me. Sending you hugs hope you feel better soon.

Awwww I am really sorry to hear you are having stomach pains from this depression-feeling so down and gloomy. I imagine that is because you are feeling very anxious and very nervous. I really do hope that the visit to your psychiatrist helps soon to get all this soon straightened out for good for a while. I never knew you suffered with depression for 5 yrs that is a really long time. I remember you saying you had suffered from it, but did not know how long the extent of it had been. Just take it easy and remember be good to yourself tickleteasing. Just know your friends are not going anywhere-going to be there for you. I am here for you also. I hope soon your anxiousness goes away or tones down to be manageable-easier to cope.

Hopefully the psychiatrist will help you find ways to emotionally deal and cope with your depression-help ease the discomfort and aggravation of the depression/anxiety-negativity you are feeling. That can't be fun, I am so sorry.
Yet once again thanks for sharing-letting me know on here also letting others-your friends also on here know what is going on. It helps -really hope this goes away soon for you. I am only a phone call/im away-hugs Please hurry back when you can-I miss you!

:bunny::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::console::console::console::console::whisper::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear:

I am sorry that so far you are still feeling so depressed and not able to do anything productive since you are feeling so sad and depressed. If you can I would try to call and see if you can get in to see your psychiatrist a little bit earlier than May 19th if he can squeeze you in-if that can be done. I really miss you-hope we can chat again real soon. Hugs

I am a naturally pessimistic person I tend to hate throwing my problems on others so I hide and not want anyone to be burdened with the things I worry about because people think there silly.

Consider calling the number here. http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

You needn't have suicidal thoughts to call and they will not judge you, or think your worries are "silly". They are there to help, pure and simple. Some people find it easier to open up to an anonymous person they will never meet. It's a great resource. You have nothing to lose by trying it.

I am really sorry you are going through this tickleteasing. Yes I imagine your depression is very crippling-I have felt and I have experienced going through depression myself at times-not fun-it is a really rough road. Please call me/im me love to be here for you and listen-here if you need to talk. Are you still seeing your psychiatrist this Thursday May 19th? I hope so, hope it goes well-smoothly-hope give you right meds/ maybe group therapy/talk therapy you might need. I miss you so much. :(

I went to see my doctor today I am on abilify now, I told him about valpouric acid but he thought it was an old medicine and abilify works better so I want to wait a few days and see how it works

I am glad to hear that you went to see your doctor today-I hope your visit went good-hope that this medicine that he gave you-the abilify helps you with your depression and helps you with feeling so tired and fatigued. Hope we get to chat soon, get better soon. I miss you. Hugs.

Please hurry back. I miss you-really hope the abilify helps you a lot. I really miss chatting with you-hope you are doing better-feel much better real soon. Remember I am only a phone call/im away-please don't hesistate to call me-really would love to hear from you-love to chat with you again. Sending hugs-get better real soon-hurry back my friend.

:bunny::console::console::console::console::(:(:(:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::sigh::sigh::sigh::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear::dropatear:

So far the abilify has not gotten rid of the depression it has however gotten rid of the jerking movements, I am not having seizures so that is good (I was not having them I thought I was though until the doctor told me otherwise).

I am really sorry to hear that so far the abilify has not helped you get rid of your depression-that is too bad, really sad to hear that. I am glad to hear abilify is helping you stop the jerky movements so that is good. I am relieved and glad to hear you were not having seizures-since you thought u might be going through this-luckily that was not the case. I really do miss you-just hope you feel better real soon. Take care and take it easy-try not to do too much too fast. I will be here friend, not going anywhere. I miss you. Sending hugs get better soon. :twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs: :(

Hey it is great to see you online. I really have missed u. I am sorry the depression has not gone away yet. I hope soon it will go away. I am glad the abilify is helping you in stopping the jerky movements. Sending u hugs hope we chat real soon.

So just curious is the abilify still helping you get rid of and that still has stopped the jerky movements-but sadly still has not stopped the depression? Is that correct? I am really sorry to hear that. So just wondering anything new to report what is new-what is the update on the depression-is it starting to get bit milder/tamer-bit less-is it getting any better? I am sorry abilify so far is only helping stop the jerky movements but is not helping you stop and help cure the depression you are feeling. I hope you feel better real soon and that soon you conquer this terrible sad battle of depression you have been fighting-sadly been struggling with episodes of bad depression for 5 yrs. That is rough. I did not know that.

Just know I am here for you. I am keeping my fingers crossed-keeping you in my thoughts and prayers-hope soon this depression greatly lifts. Sending heartfelt and warm wishes. Miss you a lot and sending hugs. :(

Sorry to hear that. If you can get out of bed, I would recommend to walk. Hope it helps!!

Hope soon your depression lifts and goes away for a really long time. Just curious, nothing new yet to report/update. I really miss you friend. Please get well real soon. Sending you hugs. :(:(:(:(:confused::(:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::dropatear:dropatear:dropatear::console::console::console::console::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::pounce::sigh::sigh::(:cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::cheeruptickle::scared::(

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back