• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

depression update

That sounds like it was a really good and fun time. So you went to the movies with your parents huh, just curious what movie did you and your parents see? Did your sisters, brother in laws, or nephews come over? Did you like the movie?

submarine was the movie I hated it I saw my nephews but not my younger ones

Oh ok I am sorry that you ended up hating the movie Submarine was the name of the movie huh, yeah that doesn't sound too fun. What kind of movie was it? That is cool and great you got to see your older nephews, sorry you did not get to see your younger nephews. So just curious have you heard or do you know when you will get to see your younger nephews again? I am sure you miss your sisters and also miss your younger nephews. It has to be rough not getting to see your younger nephews very much. I know how close you are with your nephews.
So you still working on uploading that new video? Can't wait to see it.

When is one of your younger nephews birthday? Which nephew has a birthday coming up, is it Van or Alex?
I know Van and Alex are the youngest right-other two nephews of yours are older ones-Ryan and Isiac right

Van, but my parents are going away on a cruise tomorrow so they will not be in town for his birthday and I will have more chance to make more shows

Oh goodness I bet you are excited and psyched up about that-that is great but when are we going to get a chance to chat on the phone? I hope it will be soon-I know you are doing your shows-that is great. I am very proud of you-just want to chat with you soon time on the phone just a little please. I miss you.:( Please respond, please say it will be soon. I miss you a lot.

Also, I get to watch my sister's dog for a two weeks, animals help depression from what I understand

This is all great you doing the shows, you watching your sister's dog, which one abby or sophia, but please answer my question-know you are busy-but please when we going to chat again on the phone ?:( Getting to chat with you soon on the phone I am sure would do me a world of good and very much help me not feel so down and sad, could you please help me with this.:( please tickleteasing sadly not going to cause me to drag out the sad emoticon frenzy, are you ?:(

So you are watching Abby-chocolate lab dog huh that is cool for two weeks. Is that all you got to say-I am sharing with you I am feeling really sad and blue-really help me soon to get to chat on the phone w you when you get a chance-soon when you can-all you got to say friend:(? I can sense going to have to drag sad emoticon frenzy aren't I, convey how sad I am -for you to get it.:(

Yes I get that you feel watching Abby chocolate lab and doing the shows-also doing all these things help you with the depression-really is good -but please answer me-when we going to chat again on the phone? I am really feeling really sad and blue-going through a really tough time lately-really be great to chat w you again on the phone-talk on one one, not just on here. Please.:( now you did it.
:bunny::shrug::dropatear:dropatear:dropatear:dropatear:(:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry::(:(:(:dropatear:dropatear:dropatear Please respond, please say it will be soon. Making the bunny really sad, the bunny's ears are drooping down. I miss you. If we could when u get a chance-chat on phone be much appreciated-really help lift the bunny's spirits, please tickleteasing. Please do me a favor and check your pms, inbox. I hope you are not upset w me-just needed to share what I told you and it all just because I miss you, that is all. Other than missing you, you have done nothing wrong. Please talk with me once again on here when you can, friend. I am sorry-I will really try to be more understanding and patient about this and try to be more patient with you. Goodnight and hope we will get to chat on here soon tomorrow. I got to get ready soon to go deliver the papers once again. Thanks for telling me you are watching Abby for 2 weeks-appreciate it. Not the easiest to hear since been long time since we really have gotten to chat on phone but thanks for being honest and straight w me-so I would know-not needlessly worry-if it would take some time before you would be back on here, watching Abby, doing online businesses, doing your shows, and relaxing online. So thank you for telling me. Goodnight and sweet dreams friend, hope to catch ya tomorrow or chat w you on here sometime soon. Hugs.

Last edited:
I think these shows you are doing and watching Abby and you getting to do something you are psyched up about and excited to do at last-audio along with doing video podcasts is going to really go a long way in helping you get past your depression-help you kick it for good-hopefully the depression won't come back for a really long time sooner or later, can't rush these things-going to take time.

I understand its taking time oh and what did you mean by talk therapy not being neccessary kennethparker

I am just saying it takes time and over time you will figure the new software out a lot more and it won't be so complicated then. That it takes time try not to be so hard on yourself that is all. It is a learning process and after you get the swing of things with the software and podcast/video equipment for the shows-things will run smoothly that is all. You are making a great start so far. Just curious what you mean you understand it is taking time? You realize that so far you have made now a total altogether 17 videos. That is something to feel really proud of-you should be very proud of that. So far each video I have saved as a favorite in my playlist I made just for your videos. Congrats that is a great accomplishment. I am really proud of you.;):) Hey not bad for someone that just suffered through really bad depression for 2 months-this past April and May. Now making so far a total of 17 videos.-way to go!:) Only need 3 more to make 20 ;) To make these many videos 17 so far-in the span of little bit of a month, middle of May and a week-very impressive.

Last edited:
Hey friend I miss you. I miss us chatting please talk to me. So have you had a pretty good day and night tonight? Have you thought of any more video slide ideas for your next show-still thinking of doing a 3 part series-video/show soon either tonight sometime or sometime tomorrow or soon? Please talk to me-love when we chat. I am sorry your computer sadly has been crashing at times lately, is it both laptop and desktop that is rough. Just wanted to let you know that since you have been working on your shows and making your shows-it has helped me a lot-caused me to smile and helped me not to feel so anxious and sad, so thank you. Your shows these past nights have helped to lift my spirits. It gives me something extra great to smile about and it helps set my worries at ease-knowing you are starting to feel a little better, you are smiling a bit more again, and you are even chuckling a little-that brings me joy and peace-set my worries at ease so thank you friend.:) Sending you great big hugs now just waiting for you to play catch up and reply back ;)

Last edited:
Oh so you get your energy drink next month sometime in July -hopefully early July or middle /late July? I hope because I remember and I know how well your energy drink usually helps you with regaining your energy. It seems like you are getting a great start with your shows. It seems like you might be gaining more confidence and that is good. So great to see you smile and laugh. I love the videos your nephew Issac did and also love that video you did w your younger nephew, think it was Van, wasn't it learning how to ride his bike-that was too cute. Your shows are a joy for me to watch and listen to. So thanks. ;) Hugs

Oh you mean the energy drink will help fix things next month-July when you get the energy drink you mean-might help you not feel so tired and sleepy, might help you gain your energy back? That is good. I hope so. I know how much you enjoy your walks, doing your online businesses, creating the shows, and just chilling online. I really do hope so. Giving you great big hugs

I'm just glad to see you're feeling better and that you didn't give up.

Do whatever you must in order to stay on top of the depression. Sometimes it's when we really start feeling better is when we lose sight of the depression until it creeps back up and knocks you back on your butt.

That's the part that I'm still working on; most times I feel great then suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, it rears its ugly head.

In actually, it doesn't happen out of nowhere. It's just the signs get ignored in the "I feel great" stage. Just work with your doctor to keep an even emotional level and try to avoid the peak and valley syndrome.

But I'm really glad to see you get better.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back