• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do girls like foot massages?

I've dated a couple of dancers who went nuts for them. I was happy to oblige - purely out of altruism mind you, I'm not a foot guy.

^ I hear ya. I'm not a "foot fetish person" either.

I just like them because they feel good. :shrug:

I do. I'm not big on feet in particular, they're just nice.

Though I don't think I've ever had one that didn't at least tickle a little. Every time someone touches my feet, it usually tickles.

I've dated a couple of dancers who went nuts for them. I was happy to oblige - purely out of altruism mind you, I'm not a foot guy.

I agree but
dancers are a bet of a special case?
Look st what they do!

I do, but I'm quite particular about who gives them. :)

ali32

Who wouldn't?

Last night, The Mizzus practically ordered me to do one, since she had just come home from a hard day at work. Why wouldn't I have been happy to oblige? So, I used this GP massage cream that I strongly prefer, and gave her ten minutes. She was much relaxed after that, it was a big help.

Massage. Beautiful thing
:)

I've never met a girl who doesn't like having her feet rubbed. Lets bare in mind the fact that most girls wear extremely uncomfortable shoes that beat the hell out of their feet all day. After that who wouldn't love a good rubbing.

My experience is that a majority of women do like to get non-tickling foot massages. :feets:

However, some women will find it creepy if they realize that the man giving the massage is sexually stimulated by doing it.

Guess it's individual, like most other things. ;)

But yeah, I like it. I'm not into feet in particular either, just like it 'cause it feels nice. And most of the times it does tickle in the beginning (not that I mind that ;)), but later I'm usually able to relax and enjoy it. :)

Most girls that I've run into do like foot massages and for me it's an honor if they allow me to do it.

My experience is that a majority of women do like to get non-tickling foot massages. :feets:

However, some women will find it creepy if they realize that the man giving the massage is sexually stimulated by doing it.

I'd have to agree. Most women seem to enjoy them, but are put off if the guy giving them gets some kind of enjoyment from giving them. Can't love what you do, especially when the whole point is to make someone feel good? Go figure. But that's not always the case.

I have a female friend that MOANS with pleasure when I massage her feet. Need more evidence that women enjoy it, visit a spa and know that they are willing to pay for it too. I recently met another girl I've become friendly with. She had no problem letting me massage her shoulders and hands, but was uncomfortable with the idea of me massaging her feet which were rather cute just like the rest of her.

Generally, the women who are on their feet more (service industry jobs, servers, retail associates, etc.) will be more prone to willingly receiving them, as there's a reason to get one. Some will tend to have some sort of self-conscious resistance, for whatever reason ("No, I've been on them all day, and they're sweaty and gross," or "I'm self-conscious about my feet. I think they're ugly and don't like people touching them," etc.), but if their feet are sore, it's not hard for them to overcome their apprehension.

By the way, this foot cream is great for use during foot massages:

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2222376
Have this product and you are definitely correct. Love when my SO uses this for a foot massage. I hardly ever post, but since I'm visiting my mom and friends in NJ from CA, and haven't had a foot massage since Aug 18th, :cry1:I felt the need to post to this one. And yes, I LOVE MY FOOT MASSAGES, plus it also helps a great deal with circulation. :yayzorz::yayzorz:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back