• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do You Like Being Ticklish, Or Are There Times You Wish You Weren't?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I'm sure this topic has been discussed on more than one occasion, but as I haven't seen it posted in a long while, I figured I'd open it. The question is: For the ticklish people of the forum, both male and female, straight, bi, or gay, doesn't matter. Are you happy that you are ticklish, or are there times you wish: "Gosh, I wish I wasn't ticklish, so I wouldn't be so vulnerable".

For myself: I'm okay with being ticklish, and I have no problem being both ler and lee, and if a girl wanted to switch and tickle me too. What I would not like, is, for some reason, if I happened to end up in a LTR, or marriage, with a woman who wasn't ticklish, and she could tickle me all the time, with me not being able to tickle her back.

Thoughts on this topic, which, as I said, I'm sure has been discussed in the past.

Mitch

I love that I'm ticklish and being a lee. I do enjoy being able to get my ler back in a tickle-wrestling way so for a LTR, I'd hope for a somewhat ticklish guy. But if I end up with a guy who wasn't ticklish, I don't think I'd ever wish I wasn't ticklish. :)

Of course I like being ticklish. Not being ticklish would really interfere with being a lee. :)

Being a 'lee, I sometimes wish I were more ticklish than I am.
I wish I were still as ticklish as when I was a kid. :p
I was desperately, hopelessly ticklish. Like insert a finger into
my armpit and I collapsed. Sigh. Why do we have to grow up and change?

I am only ticklish is a couple of spots and it is a bumber for my new very ticklish girlfriend. She likes being tickled by me but does wish she could get me back more. I do wish Iw as more ticklich soe we could have more fun, I am sure I would never want to be less ticklish. At least she still has a small fighting chance ;)

I like being ticklish very much and I wish that I were more ticklish. :D

If I were to ever be tickled by or around my family, I'd wish I wasn't ticklish. Luckily, though, when I am around my family I find my ticklishness to be practically non-existent. Even a surprise attack doesn't do much more than scare me. Those are the only circumstances under which I don't enjoy it.

If I were to ever be tickled by or around my family, I'd wish I wasn't ticklish. Luckily, though, when I am around my family I find my ticklishness to be practically non-existent. Even a surprise attack doesn't do much more than scare me. Those are the only circumstances under which I don't enjoy it.

I am exactly the same.

I am very ticklish when I am somewhere with someone that tickling is ok but not comfortable with it around my family due to the sexual aspect of it for me. Aside from that though I am glad I am so ticklish, especially since I am bigger than who tickles me usually so I can stop it and tickle them when I want haha.

What I would not like, is, for some reason, if I happened to end up in a LTR, or marriage, with a woman who wasn't ticklish, and she could tickle me all the time, with me not being able to tickle her back.

I think I still would enjoy that. It just wouldn't be as much fun because there wouldn't be a chance for revenge. With that said, I love being ticklish. As some other people said, I don't like being tickled by family as it's a sexual thing for me.

I wish I hadn't been so ticklish as a kid, because it was never fun or playful, and I always knew on some level that the men in my family were doing it for their own needs and pleasure. It was really torture at times and had a powerful negative impact on my life for decades. On the other hand, I never would have met my amazing husband and wouldn't be living the life I am now, so I guess it comes out even in the end.

I am in the same boat as those who wish they was more ticklish.
I love being ticklish as I am, which is just a little, but wish I were insanely ticklish.
I would love to be out of control hysterical at the hands of a sexy lady. Maybe have to try the hypnosis some day to work on that.

I love being the Ler, I'm in Heaven when I'm doing the tickling.
But I also liked to be tickled, I like the idea of being in that position also.
Since I love to dish it out, I think it's only fair that I take it also.

Good Question.

I don't know, I've reached a point in my life where I definitely do NOT like being tickled by people who aren't involved in Our Thing. Otherwise, I enjoy the hell out of it. It would be hard to wish that I were actually more than I am... :D

Knox, you make a very interesting point about not liking to be tickled by people who aren't into "Our Thing", as you call it. I completely understand why you feel as you do.

For myself: I always wonder how it will be if I end up dating, or marrying someone, who isn't into "Our Thing". My view would probably be this way: Even if a girl I was with wasn't "into" tickling, if she let me tickle her, and wanted to tickle me back, I don't know how I could say no. It would almost seem.. hypocritical of me to do that.

Hopefully, that situation won't happen, and I can meet and marry someone who is into "Our Thing" too.

Mitch

Being a 'lee, I sometimes wish I were more ticklish than I am.
I wish I were still as ticklish as when I was a kid. :p
I was desperately, hopelessly ticklish. Like insert a finger into
my armpit and I collapsed. Sigh. Why do we have to grow up and change?

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a ticklish kid..."
:rockingout:

I am in the same boat as those who wish they was more ticklish.
I love being ticklish as I am, which is just a little, but wish I were insanely ticklish.
I would love to be out of control hysterical at the hands of a sexy lady. Maybe have to try the hypnosis some day to work on that.

I've heard that works! But I've also heard that doesn't work... :shrug:

Sometimes I'm ticklish, sometimes I'm not. Sometimes I wish I wasn't even more so, that's usually when I'm getting pwned hardcore.

I'd like some more please, sir!!!!!!!!

I tried the hypnosis and it sorta worked. Now I laugh madly like a chicken but that seems to turn off the 'lers? But I must say the eggs are quite tasty!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back