• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doa

All your answers are here, basically (this has already been posted too :p ). The downloadable demo, which can also be played in your browser if you have Flash, is also in English -- and lists all the different things you can do. The blue texts are things that aren't availible in the demo. Tickling her feet is one of them, so I'd assume that she reacts in the same sort of way to that as she does to tickling her armpits. Oh, and I believe you can tickle her through her stockings... Especially since you can tickle her through her clothes.

There looks to be some other cool games on that dlsite... but i don't think i will be able to play them unless they are in quicktime format. Does anyone have the ability to change the format of some of those demos?

dang, i gotta pay for full version? i don't have a credit card and i'm pretty much broke.... and i soooooo wanted to tickle her feet.

anyone wanna trade this full version with me for some 5 minute downloadable videos from some paysites? hehe. i'm desperate to get this game.

Man this thing is addicting. *L* and I, like many others, have yet to get the full version.

I do wonder if the maker is planning on any doing any other girls.

Buyer Beware

I bought the full version of this game and it is quite good but there are few things about I didn't like, first no sound :(, second you can't tickle her feet with her socks on, and the third is you need another program called Pirates Buster (on the site where you buy it) to play the game. That last part dosn't sound like a problem but get this say your hard drive crashes and you have to reinstall your OS, or you add new hardware to your computer, you will not be able to play the game anymore, this stated on the site where you buy the game. I didn't think this was fair so I figured out a way to fix the game to run without Pirates Buster. So if you still want to buy it give me a PM I will give you instructions on how to fix the game.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee if you bought the full version send me it at [email protected] i really just wanna tickle her feet and i will do just about anything for it

If only I was artistic and knowlegeable of flash I'd make one myself. This really is a great idea. I hope they make more of them, and that others make their own.

Another thing that might interest you guys is playfkiss:

http://www.otakuworld.com/kiss/0kiss.html

These are dolls (usually anime) that you can undress, and sometimes do other things with. You need a playfkiss viewer which is free to download from the site above. And you can download the dolls from the library if you have a subscription to otaku world. Otherwise, you can click the link to the artists' websites to download the dolls from there (the little web icon next to the artist's name, not all dolls have this link though).

Here's one such doll website. You can tickle this girl and she reacts. It's a puzzle game though, that can be difficult to figure out:

http://www.atomicbong.com/theowl/

dravtklr

dravtklr
can you please send me the full game so i can tickle her feet to [email protected]..i will try and repay you with what you want i just want to tickle her feet pleaseeeeeeeeee

Hi!! A few pics

I have posted a couple of images of the Kasumi "tickling" in my recently created club, along with a few other things. I'll post more as soon as I can.
By the way, I think it's not possible to share the complete version of this game because you need a personalized keyword they give only to the people who purchased it, and it only works once... what a shame...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kusuguri_collection

help

then could somebody purchase it for me if they have the money i would try and pay you back in anyway u could ask...even through the mail. Please send me an email at [email protected]

hey Mandrake, how do you get that Owl's Kiss game to work? it is really hard to understand. maybe i'm just a little slow :)

What do you need help with? Running the game or solving the puzzles?

K here's the battle plan, I email the site that made the Kasumi game with a suggestion to make an all TK game, it wouldn't be so hard when ya think about it, but they need to know it will sell, so some of U might want to email them with a similar suggestion. They get enough emails they might just do it.

kasumi

I purchased the file yesterday and I can't get it to work. Ihave already followed the instructions on the site. Please help:D

Re: kasumi

strainbow said:
I purchased the file yesterday and I can't get it to work. Ihave already followed the instructions on the site. Please help:D

I had the sAme trouble. You need to download and run the program through Lhasa, if you're a Windows user. Go to www.dlsite.com/work/e_workshow/ea0018p and you'll see on the left a list of tools you need to run the program. Good luck!

Dark Convoy said:
K here's the battle plan, I email the site that made the Kasumi game with a suggestion to make an all TK game, it wouldn't be so hard when ya think about it, but they need to know it will sell, so some of U might want to email them with a similar suggestion. They get enough emails they might just do it.

I did email the site and got a response. The creator said he had no plans to do an all-tickling game, but if he did do any more games, he would definitely include tickling. I told him I found the game on a tickling website, and that many others liked the game, so give the site a shout people. He did hint at the possibility of a "tentacle-play" game in the future, so we may get another hardcore game like this one, but with a tentacle-tickling option.

whats the email address? and everybody who emails him make sure he includeds the feet at least! plz

1999skyline said:
whats the email address? and everybody who emails him make sure he includeds the feet at least! plz

Go to the website sawatex.x0.com/gmes/index2.htm and at the left there is a mail icon.

I don't know how many people downloaded the full version, but for those who haven't, here's what you can do: remove her clothes (and no annoying stars over her nipples), tickle her armpits (with or without clothes), tickle her feet, but only with her stockings off, change her hairstyle and clothes, and use the sexual functions.

If you did download the full version, hit me up. I'd be willing to trade some great clips for it. My yahoo id is robbyfour20 so feel free to hit me up whenever if you'd like to trade. Peace!

I've been holding off on saying this, but are there any legal issues about trading the program away? I mean, it's different if you're selling or trading something second hand, but in this case you wouldn't really be trading it away, you'd be copying it. And of course, this causes the creators to lose out on profits -- so it makes me wonder if it's legal, if there are copyrights to take into account. Best to be sure.

Hes right, but what everyones kicking around is the demo, thats free, as for the full version, its worth the money and it looks like the artist will be intergrating tickling into future projects, id call this a victory :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back